Big hard drive or externals?

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
It all goes along with Joker's paraphilia problem.
Yeah, I'm kind of a twisted individual when it comes to my sexual endeavors. But at least I can still get it up. Jealous, TJ?
Whatever tripps your trigger Joker, if you like poo in a sexual way, then so be it.

Maybe it is the fact I only connect sex with love but I have never had an issue with showing my love for the one I care about, I don't have to 'gin up' arousal the way you do my friend.

jokersarewild

Conservative/Liberal Beater
Yeah, I'm kind of a twisted individual when it comes to my sexual endeavors. But at least I can still get it up. Jealous, TJ?
Whatever tripps your trigger Joker, if you like poo in a sexual way, then so be it.

Maybe it is the fact I only connect sex with love but I have never had an issue with showing my love for the one I care about, I don't have to 'gin up' arousal the way you do my friend.
I never said I liked poop, TJ. Paraphilia is a blanket term for anything that isn't "normal sex". And perhaps I love my girl, but I love her even more when I'm choking her out and vomiting on her ass? I'm not quite that twisted, though. And thank god, man. I love me some sex, but that would just be strange.

And I show her my love just fine. She gets to see it right before I slap her in the face with it ;)

timesjoke

Progressive Killer

I never said I liked poop, TJ. Paraphilia is a blanket term for anything that isn't "normal sex". And perhaps I love my girl, but I love her even more when I'm choking her out and vomiting on her ass? I'm not quite that twisted, though. And thank god, man. I love me some sex, but that would just be strange.

And I show her my love just fine. She gets to see it right before I slap her in the face with it ;)
You sound like a REAL man there Joker, I bet the ladies love you, lol.

ImWithStupid

Super Moderator

Probably gets them just as turned on as a "motorboat". :whistling:

timesjoke

Progressive Killer

Probably gets them just as turned on as a "motorboat". :whistling:

No doubt ;)

A typical movie in the DivX or XviD formats is approximately 750 MB in size, depending on the compression level used. If you intend to store movies, the largest external hard drive that you can afford would be best. A 1000 GB 3.5-inch external hard drive in 2009 costs approximately $100, and it will store around 1,300 movies.