Hey strangers..

wez

Big Time BS
Hows everyone been? Cool to see the site still works Cloaked..

Myself, been busy nursing on an inpatient acute mental health unit for over a year now. Love it, quite fascinating. Never know what to expect from one day to the next. It's perfect for me. Being an RN rocks.

What cha'all been up to the last year? Hope life is treating you well..

wez

Big Time BS
Figured you'd be leading the occupy wall street Anchorage division snafola.. Get your money for nothing and your chicks for free..

Cloaked

Iron Fisted Ruler
Staff member
How have you been?

Old Salt, snafu, wez, times have been here daily waiting for everyone else to come back.

eddo

I don't like you.
not bad Wezzer. Gotta admit, I thought about you a couple weeks ago. I was on the way to the airport and I got cut off by TWO cars that had the letters wez on their license plates, lol

Just like old times. ;)

wez

Big Time BS
not bad Wezzer. Gotta admit, I thought about you a couple weeks ago. I was on the way to the airport and I got cut off by TWO cars that had the letters wez on their license plates, lol

Just like old times. ;)
hahahaha.. Karma!!!! .. :p

I can assure you I wasn't in AZ at the time.. not that I wouldn't cut you off in traffic if I was.. but.. gas is too expensive right now.. hehe

I did cut through the top north-west corner over the 4th of July tho.. I drove out to LA on whim since I had a 6 day stretch off on my schedule.. Absolutely beautiful scenery all the way from Denver to the coast.

Pretty sure passing thru Vegas on my way home that Sunday I drove though the makings of that dust storm that AZ the next day.. was so blustery.. rained a little bit too and my van was covered with dirt. Did that hit you pretty hard where you're at? Cloud of dirt.. pics on the news looked nasty.

eddo

I don't like you.
nah, I don't get much of the dust storms here. They all tent to hit a bit north of me, where the mountains are more scarce.

:)