I am a grandfather

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
Grandfather Time, huh? I guess the next logical step is to buy some high waisted trousers and spend time on your front porch whittlin'.

Congrats.

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
Grandfather Time, huh? I guess the next logical step is to buy some high waisted trousers and spend time on your front porch whittlin'.

Congrats.
A friend of mine already stuck a new rocking chair on my front porch, I saw it as I drove up yesterday after work and had to giggle at how funny that way, lol.

He will pay..... ;)

Thanks you two.

wez

Big Time BS
Great.. another leech to suck on the teat of society.. f*cking irresponsible vagina's..
Good Lord Wez, I hope your not going to work in the Maternity Unit in the future :blink:
Nope.. I plan to open a chain of free clinics called "Irresponsible Vagina's are us" specializing in "rehabilitation"

Some may call it "sterilization" or "uterus removal".. just semantics..

Lookin' for a partner to invest..

Hey TJ.. interested?

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
In all seriousness though... you gonna post some pics?
Why, just so you can talk more sh!t about his looks and stuff?

Oh no, I wouldn't do that. I'm a liberal remember... we accept people no matter how ugly & deformed they are, we don't cast them out like right wingers would.
Right, you accept them only if they completely agree with everything you believe, if they don't, they are a monster that needs to be destroyed.

Bender

Administering the BS
Hey, I was trying to at least make an effort to be nice and indicate I was only flipping you some shit. That should have been pretty obvious when I said
In all seriousness though...
I'm actually glad to hear your news, but if you want me to persist, I'll be more then happy to oblige in many of the ways at my disposal.