• Guest posting is enabled in this forum to allow guests or members, if they wish, to post anonymously to interact with members.

    Do not use this forum to post spam. If you do your IP will be banned from accessing the site.

One Year Ago Today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalOrleans

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
#41
Ali said:
I hate your fukking guts, TJ.

I'm here to entertain myself and the other members. You're an easy source for said entertainment.

You think far too highly of yourself. It will be your undoing.
Ohhh... this is all for entertainment.

Nothing funnier to expose the soft, pink underbelly of a leviathan with narcissistic tendencies.
 

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
#42
Ali said:
I hate your fukking guts, TJ.

I'm here to entertain myself and the other members. You're an easy source for said entertainment.

You think far too highly of yourself. It will be your undoing.
Undoing?

Now who is thinking too highly of themselves?

If you think obsessing angrily over me is entertainment then your more pathetic than I first thought Ali.


And your not.


This is like your going on and on about motorboats and the outback. You take exception "ONLY" because I say I like something and that is because you feel inferior/threatened by me and my ability to not be governed by your estrogen mafia.

Don't feel bad though, your not the first to be this way, I even had one person openly say that they did not like me because of my being willing to "go it alone". I don't need your approval to have my own thoughts Ali, and I do not bow down to your bully tactics, this is as close to the end of your world as you can imagine because this pretend world, this fake world where you can be the tough guy is more important to you than the real world.


I am also here for entertainment, to watch people like you get pissed off over your own hypocrisy, you have no idea how much I laughed at some of you this morning and saw how you spent your weekend thinking about how mad you were at me.........patheitc.
 

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
#43
RoyalOrleans said:
Ohhh... this is all for entertainment.

Nothing funnier to expose the soft, pink underbelly of a leviathan with narcissistic tendencies.
But even though your this way, I still find you funny RO.

Sure, your gay advances was a tad disturbing, so I had to shut you down hard, sorry it bruised your feelings but I am not gay and you had crossed that line.
 

RoyalOrleans

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
#44
Hey, TJ!

Play WoW lately?

Just curious?

Posted in any of the forums lately?

Just curious?

I've just recently started playing WoW and would like to get involved in a forum. You know? To meet and greet fellow players and all.

Can you suggest a site?

How about one that gets into political debates?
 

RoyalOrleans

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
#45
timesjoke said:
But even though your this way, I still find you funny RO.

Sure, your gay advances was a tad disturbing, so I had to shut you down hard, sorry it bruised your feelings but I am not gay and you had crossed that line.
You're not gay?

Then why are you the Lord of the Queers?
 

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
#46
timesjoke said:
Undoing?

Now who is thinking too highly of themselves?

If you think obsessing angrily over me is entertainment then your more pathetic than I first thought Ali.


And your not.


This is like your going on and on about motorboats and the outback. You take exception "ONLY" because I say I like something and that is because you feel inferior/threatened by me and my ability to not be governed by your estrogen mafia.

Don't feel bad though, your not the first to be this way, I even had one person openly say that they did not like me because of my being willing to "go it alone". I don't need your approval to have my own thoughts Ali, and I do not bow down to your bully tactics, this is as close to the end of your world as you can imagine because this pretend world, this fake world where you can be the tough guy is more important to you than the real world.


I am also here for entertainment, to watch people like you get pissed off over your own hypocrisy, you have no idea how much I laughed at some of you this morning and saw how you spent your weekend thinking about how mad you were at me.........patheitc.
Ahhh sh!t, TJ. This day isn't about me...it's about you and your superior GAY SEX abilities!

All hail TJ, Lord of the Queers!!!!!


RoyalOrleans said:
Hey, TJ!

Play WoW lately?

Just curious?

Posted in any of the forums lately?

Just curious?

I've just recently started playing WoW and would like to get involved in a forum. You know? To meet and greet fellow players and all.

Can you suggest a site?

How about one that gets into political debates?
I'm curious, too!!!!! :D
 

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
#47
Is that the best you can come up with?

Attacking my involvement in video games?

WoW is a very popular game, most kids are into it, but time spent on games by kids is in my mind not quality time so I thought to myself, how can I both let my kids play the popular games and not be ignorant of popular culture and activities and also get involved with them and make them a part of something?


Creating my own private server came to mind. Together with my kids and friends we have designed our own twist to the game, learned a lot about C++ programming, and created completely new content that required creativity and skill to create.


It was a great time and we successfully completed the project. The next step would be to take it fully public and that would have taken a lot of time and money that I at this time do not want to expend.





So what did you guys accomplish sitting in front of your television watching cartoons?
 

RoyalOrleans

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
#48
timesjoke said:
Is that the best you can come up with?

Attacking my involvement in video games?

WoW is a very popular game, most kids are into it, but time spent on games by kids is in my mind not quality time so I thought to myself, how can I both let my kids play the popular games and not be ignorant of popular culture and activities and also get involved with them and make them a part of something?


Creating my own private server came to mind. Together with my kids and friends we have designed our own twist to the game, learned a lot about C++ programming, and created completely new content that required creativity and skill to create.


It was a great time and we successfully completed the project. The next step would be to take it fully public and that would have taken a lot of time and money that I at this time do not want to expend.





So what did you guys accomplish sitting in front of your television watching cartoons?
Ohh... nothing. Just curious.

I felt some deja vu when I explored one particular forum.
 

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
#49
RoyalOrleans said:
Ohh... nothing. Just curious.

I felt some deja vu when I explored one particular forum.
Well the ad bots have been posting there, I have not logged onto it for many days now because everyone on the forum was also on our MSN as testers, talking live fixing glitches and such. The forum was there for possible full public release but we stopped short of doing that, it was public but all word of mouth, no advertising.



As I said, the time I spent there was time trying to teach at the same time as my kids played a game, they got involved and actually was a part of building something from the ground up. We had real accomplishments and who knows, this could build a spark of interest to my kids wanting to get into programming/graphic design/game design.



There are a lot of possibilities that could follow our work together in creating the WoW private server, but zero chance of anything like that sitting on the couch watching family guy.


********************

Just curious, why were you searching around for my forum anyway? You say WoW is a waste of time so you would not have done it without a reason, did you decide to chase your hate for me to other places?


Are you that low?
 

RoyalOrleans

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
#50
timesjoke said:
Well the ad bots have been posting there, I have not logged onto it for many days now because everyone on the forum was also on our MSN as testers, talking live fixing glitches and such. The forum was there for possible full public release but we stopped short of doing that, it was public but all word of mouth, no advertising.



As I said, the time I spent there was time trying to teach at the same time as my kids played a game, they got involved and actually was a part of building something from the ground up. We had real accomplishments and who knows, this could build a spark of interest to my kids wanting to get into programming/graphic design/game design.



There are a lot of possibilities that could follow our work together in creating the WoW private server, but zero chance of anything like that sitting on the couch watching family guy.
Wow and WoW!

I'd sooner have my kids play outside, get involved with sports, extracurricular activities, and not in front of a computer playing a game.


World of Warcraft can't possibly prepare the younglings for the outside world. That is, if there aren't trolls and elves at every turn.

timesjoke said:
Just curious, why were you searching around for my forum anyway? You say WoW is a waste of time so you would not have done it without a reason, did you decide to chase your hate for me to other places?


Are you that low?
To catch a wolf, you have to be a wolf.

Construe that however you like, sweetheart.
 

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
#53
RoyalOrleans said:
I suppose an ad bot posted this...

Fun With Numbers (link)

Looks oddly similar to....

Fun With Numbers at JustBS

IWS you're in it, too.
Taking other people's well thought out posts and passing them off as your own at another forum with not a single credit to the original site or author you stole it from to be found! No linkbacks, no "I found this posted at another site and thought I'd share"...nothing.

You're a common thief.

You cannot be trusted.

You are a self-serving, pompous, socially retarded jackass incapable of forming an intelligent, original thought, so you have to steal them from others and try to pass them off as your own.

You are nothing.

There is no way any of us could ever feel inferior to nothing.

And don't you DARE preach to any of us about morals and personal responsibility ever again.

Because you are a fraud.


Dumbass.
 

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
#54
I just posted something I thought was interesting, there is nothing bad or corrupt about that, you will see I did offer credit for the graphs and such too later in the same thread. I have said I find a lot of what people post to be very good, and I use the good I find all over the place because I like to learn about things from several sources, including all of you.




I just think it is hilarious you guys are so desperate your combing the internet for my posts to try and find things to "get me" with.



Obsession, pure and simple, the only thing more pathetic was when Joe lied about taking my posts to a psychologist. Keep it up, your proving me right about your desperation with every post you guys make ;)





This is beautiful, it is 100% the estorgen mafia:

 

RoyalOrleans

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
#55
timesjoke said:
I just posted something I thought was interesting, there is nothing bad or corrupt about that, you will see I did offer credit for the graphs and such too later in the same thread. I have said I find a lot of what people post to be very good, and I use the good I find all over the place because I like to learn about things from several sources, including all of you.
Yes it was interesting. Those numbers that I originally posted can be found anywhere, most of the time I do link an article to which I drew inspiration. If I fail to submit a link, it (9 times out of 10) came from my heart.

The thing that burned hot within was the fact you used my Social Security/Ponzi Scheme post, which came from my heart.

Despite all of this, I have forgiven you. I would like to move on to bigger and far better things from here, TJ.

timesjoke said:
I just think it is hilarious you guys are so desperate your combing the internet for my posts to try and find things to "get me" with.
What combing? Type in "timesjoke" into any search engine and see what you come up with. "Royal Orleans" leads to a Led Zeppelin song and a hotel.

timesjoke said:
Obsession, pure and simple, the only thing more pathetic was when Joe lied about taking my posts to a psychologist. Keep it up, your proving me right about your desperation with every post you guys make ;)
Hahahahahaha....

It's not that I am obsessed, far from it, however I am a champion for revenge. You have become a special little project of mine.

timesjoke said:
This is beautiful, it is 100% the estorgen mafia:

Hahahaha!

You know, TJ, a bigger man would walk away from the situation and come back when the coals have cooled.

I guess bigger men prefer to eat.
 

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
#56
RoyalOrleans said:
Yes it was interesting. Those numbers that I originally posted can be found anywhere, most of the time I do link an article to which I drew inspiration. If I fail to submit a link, it (9 times out of 10) came from my heart.

The thing that burned hot within was the fact you used my Social Security/Ponzi Scheme post, which came from my heart.
Many before you have used this comparison including myself, you had spoke so close to my own words and put so many things together I used it clean without modifying it or anything RO, that should show you how much I respected what you had to say.

Take it as a compliment, that is actually what it was from me to use what someone else says without editing it.


If you looked around that forum much you will see another thread where I am talking aobut how I don't Hate people even if I do not like what they say, this is a big thing with me, I respect a lot of what you say, but some things I don't. I can seperate the two and value one and reject the other as insignificant, it seems several of you cannot.


RoyalOrleans said:
Despite all of this, I have forgiven you. I would like to move on to bigger and far better things from here, TJ.
So would I, this mess you created to cover up your failure in the game "YOU" started was uncalled for, but fun as well to watch the excesses one person will go to to try and snake out of what they caused.


It is also fun to watch the "usual suspects" jump aboard. You have no idea how much I am laughing at all of this, lol.


RoyalOrleans said:
What combing? Type in "timesjoke" into any search engine and see what you come up with. "Royal Orleans" leads to a Led Zeppelin song and a hotel.
The time to search me out at other forums and to then read the threads is putting a lot of time into this RO. Why would anyone even want to? Your obsessed with "saving face" after such a massive failure on your part to proposition me, I have seen women do this same exact thing many times, this is the first tiem I saw a man do it though.


RoyalOrleans said:
Hahahahahaha....

It's not that I am obsessed, far from it, however I am a champion for revenge. You have become a special little project of mine.
The search for revenge from a jilted lover is based in obsession, you were obsessing over me when you began your gay love crusade and when I rejected you....this ensued.


RoyalOrleans said:
Hahahaha!

You know, TJ, a bigger man would walk away from the situation and come back when the coals have cooled.

I guess bigger men prefer to eat.
I have done nothing wrong and do not feel any pressure to be "run off" just because the estrogen mafia is once again playing bully from their bruised feelings.

The "bigger man" would not have started this farce to cover their failures in the first place RO, all I am doing is reaping a massive amount of satisfaction from you doing exactly what any other vindictive B!TCH would be doing when jilted.
 
H

Hey TJ..

#57
What is Plagiarism?

* to steal and pass off (the ideas or words of another) as one's own
* to use (another's production) without crediting the source
* to commit literary theft
* to present as new and original an idea or product derived from an existing source.

In other words, plagiarism is an act of fraud. It involves both stealing someone else's work and lying about it afterward.

Plagiarism.org : Learning Center : Plagiarism Definitions, Tips on avoiding Plagiarism, Guidelines for proper citation, & Help Indentifying Plagairism



Why would anyone feel it's a compliment to have someone like you try to pass their ideas off as your own?

Plagiarism is not a compliment TJ.. it's FRAUD and THEFT.
 

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
#58
As RO himself said, "Those numbers that I originally posted can be found anywhere" so he copied them off too, I knew he was not the original source of them so I did exactly what he did, copy/pasted them.


Even his claim of the "Social Security/Ponzi Scheme" is not in any way original, people including myself have been saying exactly that for over 20 years that I know of.


So nice try but no cigar, as usual......Maybe Bill Clinton will give you a cigar?



What RO did do was offer the presentation of existing ideas/information in a nice way so I used it, just like everyone else uses existing information.



I googled the trust fund point and got 823,000 hits, I checked out a few of them by random and found tham all saying exactly the same thing RO is saying.


You see RO reads things, learns from what he reads then parrots them here, he has not offered anything original or new.
 
H

Hey thief

#59
Knowing that the nation's schools are doing so poorly teaching basic math skills to our children; and assuming that parents, being the ultra-responsible lot that you are, will try to fill in the gaps with some home schooling --- I thought it might be useful to present you with some numbers you might want to use in your remedial education efforts. The added bonus here is that you can also use these numbers to reinforce in your children that President Barack Obama really is, as has been written, "sort of" a God and is clearly succeeding in his quest to lead America to a golden new economic age.

Who's I?


All the text in that post you cut and pasted and tried to pass off as your own belonged to someone else.. The numbers aren't the issue.. the issue is you plagiarizing someone else's presentation of those numbers..
 

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
#60
Neal Boortz having some fun with the numbers | SmallGovTimes.com


This is a comment by Neal Boortz, not RO or anyone else on this board.


Funny stuff right there ;)



So RO copy/pasted something directly from Neal Boortz, you will also see that RO did not give credit to Neal Boortz if you bother to look that is. Talk about massive "FAIL".


Edit to give proper credit:


RO did add colors to some of the content that he copy/pasted from Neal Boortz so maybe that is why he passed Neal Boortz's commentary off as his own, lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.