Want to complain about big Government?

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
Well Hugo, instead of being scared shitless over your imagined monsters under the bed, how about getting upset over real life examples of Government stepping all over our rights?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/01/09/supreme-court-hears-case-dream-house-stopped-by-epa/

This is truly a great example of what our founding fathers were afraid of the Government turning into. This is why Government needs to be severely reduced because once you create an all powerful monster, the monster is sitting there looking for something to do. This is a classic case of workers in the EPA trying desperately to justify their existence.

We could easily reduce the size of the federal Government by 80%, return the power to the individual States as originally intended, and easily cover the few true jobs of the Federal Government as set out under the Constitution.

jokersarewild

Conservative/Liberal Beater
No single government subagency should have this much power. This is that 'potential for abuse' thing I mentioned on the other thread.

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
No single government subagency should have this much power. This is that 'potential for abuse' thing I mentioned on the other thread.
Not "potential" Joker, this is hard proof that abuse "IS" happening. The laws as written allow this to happen intentionally while in the other thread you are claiming abuse "might" happen when you do not even understand that the new laws are on the back end and will never be a front end tool.

The EPA is a front end agency and twisting the freh water act to impose sanctions and declare guilt without a hearing and guess what......the EPA is one of your Liberal agencies and has power you gave it, not the Conservatives.

jokersarewild

Well then stop making purely Liberal remarks like how terrorists are not responsible for their actions, it was America that forced them to do what they did according to you and that is a purely Liberal possition.
Show me a Liberal who says it because of their liberal ideals, TJ. And ONLY BECAUSE of their ideas, not because it's actually correct. Also, stop putting words in my mouth. You're a huge fan of Straw Man tactics, and it's getting really fucking old.

wez

Big Time BS
All lies.. everyone knows people under the banner of American freedom have NEVER killed a civilian or child in the history of this great country. Never.. not once.. everyone we've ever killed was over 18, hated freedom, and declared war upon us.. we're nothing but an innocent, helpless nation just trying to survive.. they all deserved it.

Now look emmy.. you have 2 choices here..

1. Agree with TJ

2. Hate America

You know what we do with people who hate America.. What's it gonna be?

hugo

Big Time BS'er
The people who are scared shitless are those who keep giving up liberty (our Constitutional rights) in the name of security.

timesjoke

Progressive Killer
See that is the Liberal game, where did I ever say that innocent people never die? Innocent people always die, the difference is only the terrorists prefer to attack the innocent.

You guys will never be capable of understanding there is a huge difference between a bomb on a artillary implacement that "untentionally" kills an innocent and 9/11.

By the way, it is the bad guys who put the artillary next to innocents, that way either they can discourage people from attacking them back or they can use the deaths for propaganda, to the terrorists and other bad guys, that is a win/win situation.

wez

Big Time BS
See that is the Liberal game, where did I ever say that innocent people never die? Innocent people always die, the difference is only the terrorists prefer to attack the innocent.

You guys will never be capable of understanding there is a huge difference between a bomb on a artillary implacement that "untentionally" kills an innocent and 9/11.

By the way, it is the bad guys who put the artillary next to innocents, that way either they can discourage people from attacking them back or they can use the deaths for propaganda, to the terrorists and other bad guys, that is a win/win situation.
I think the "terrorists" would prefer to kill those who have been continually fucking with their lives for the past 60+ years rather than innocent people as well. I think they would just like it to stop. It was us, not them who had/has a constant military presence in their backyard for over 60 years to instill fear through intimidation so we can continue to use their resources.

Would it be ok with you if China, North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc built an airstrip next to your house, patrolled the streets in tanks and kicked in your door on a whim because you had a shotgun in your basement? Didn't think so.

What you will never understand is.. What is ok for you to do to another human being is ok for every other human being to do to you. ~ wez

Military 101 .. dehumanize your "enemy" .. they are not your equal.. they are different.. they are bad.. you need to kill them without a shred of emotion.

They brainwashed.. errrr.. taught you well .. carry onward Christian soldier..

jokersarewild

I think the "terrorists" would prefer to kill those who have been continually fucking with their lives for the past 60+ years rather than innocent people as well. I think they would just like it to stop. It was us, not them who had/has a constant military presence in their backyard for over 60 years to instill fear through intimidation so we can continue to use their resources.

Would it be ok with you if China, North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia, etc built an airstrip next to your house, patrolled the streets in tanks and kicked in your door on a whim because you had a shotgun in your basement? Didn't think so.

What you will never understand is.. What is ok for you to do to another human being is ok for every other human being to do to you. ~ wez

Military 101 .. dehumanize your "enemy" .. they are not your equal.. they are different.. they are bad.. you need to kill them without a shred of emotion.

They brainwashed.. errrr.. taught you well .. carry onward Christian soldier..
Pretty much this exactly. TJ refuses to acknowledge that something MAY just be America's fault. I love our country, but I'm not a blind-faith moron.