Want to complain about big Government?

dadman

Abortion (killing a child within it's mother's womb) .. the Holy-Grail .. the Sacred Sacrament / the Communion-Cup of the Left-wing . . .
now a federal mandated freebe from our Big-Mama-Sugar-daddy-Government-of-a-State-Church-Left-wing-Religion . . .
yes ladies & gentleman . . . a murderous / lawless and sinfull generation indeed . . . the signs-of-the-times are all around us . . .
sorry .. but this is not the "change" I can believe in .. continue

wez

Big Time BS
sorry .. I don't converse with bomb throwers . . . do you have a specific question ??
Jokers a bomb thrower? I'll be damned..

I got a specific question for ya.. Do you share the same disdain for all bomb throwers the world over or do ya just condemn the ones who have different beliefs than yourself?

jokersarewild

Conservative/Liberal Beater
Haha, what the hell is a "bomb thrower" in this context? I was just asking you for clarification of your word salad. So here's a specific question: Why don't you clarify your statement, since it sounds like a 60's hippy dropped acid, shat themselves, and then wrote about abortion?

dadman

do ya just condemn the ones who have different beliefs than yourself? . . .
who did I condemn ? .. I see no belief displayed other than vulgarities . . . do you ??

no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing,
brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey sh*t

I'm starting to believe the problem with our government
is a reflection of the problem with our people . . . case in point ?? ..
as a man thinks in his heart .. so is he ?? . . . . . link

wez

Big Time BS
do ya just condemn the ones who have different beliefs than yourself? . . .
who did I condemn ? .. I see no belief displayed other than vulgarities . . . do you ?
My mistake.. I assumed you called Joker a "bomb thrower" because of his views previously posted regarding "terrorists" and the United States governments role in pissing people off the world over.

How about I just ask specifically.. why did you call Joker a bomb thrower? What's your intended definition of bomb thrower?

dadman

What's your intended definition of bomb thrower?

well . . when someone starts the conversation w/ WHAT THE FUCK . . . .
it just sounds to me they are looking for a fight . . . I'm into conversation . .
just where I come from . . . lets all just start again . . . peace and safety yall . . . . link =:0]

personally . . . America's role in the world . . . WTFreak .. if it wasn't for US/G Britain ..
the world would'v been dominated by Germany or Japan 50 years ago . . .
the FREAKN world owes us . . . I could care less of what they think . . .
Israel should survive . . . Iran must be stopped . . .
the Arabs/Muslims have enough freakn land already . . . . just sayn =:0]

wez

Big Time BS
What's your intended definition of bomb thrower?

well . . when someone starts the conversation w/ WHAT THE FUCK . . . .
it just sounds to me they are looking for a fight . . . I'm into conversation . .
just where I come from . . . lets all just start again . . . peace and safety yall . . . . link =:0]

personally . . . America's role in the world . . . WTFreak .. if it wasn't for US/England ..
the world would'v been dominated by Germany or Japan 50 years ago . . .
the FREAKN world owes us . . . I could care less of what they think . . .
Israel should survive . . . Iran must be stopped . . .
the Arabs/Muslims have enough freakn land already . . . . just sayn =:0]
The rest of the world owes the US what , specifically? What do you want of the world?

dadman

The rest of the world owes the US what . . . a thank you for putting an end to world domination by Germany and or Japan . . .
you tell me where they would have stopped had not been stopped . . .
what would our world look like today . . .because America is free . . . most of the world is ( still ) free . . .
PS: the Jews own Israel . . . Muslims need to mind their own freakn business

Cloaked

Iron Fisted Ruler
Staff member
The rest of the world owes the US what . . . a thank you for putting an end to world domination by Germany and or Japan . . .
what would our world look like today . . .because America is free . . . most of the world is ( still ) free . . .
What would the World be like today you ask?

I've pondered that question many time. I suspect things would be much the same as they are now with the exception we'd be speaking German instead of English.

wez

Big Time BS
Seems to me England has their own illustrious history of world domination as well. Why didn't we kick their ass out of South Africa? Now my own country seems to have dreams of an Empire as well..Of course we'll call it something else and make it look like we're "spreading freedom" .. however the reality for people living in our zones of "freedom" will be another story.

And just because we call ourselves free does not necessarily make it so. I'd like you to tell me one country on this planet who's federal/central government is more involved in their citizens day to day lives than ours.

PS .. Jews own Israel like the native Americans own the United States. Perhaps the United Nations should implant them back into their homeland in the exact same way it was done in Israel after WW2. Then you can defend it the same way you now defend Israel..as you're living in a virtual prison camp cut off from the land you called home for 300 years.. sound good?

dadman

Jews own Israel like the native Americans own the United States.
Perhaps the United Nations should implant them back into their homeland in the exact same way it was done in Israel after WW2.

well .. If you can accept the UN replacing the Indians .. you shouldn't have a problem with the UN replacing the Jews (as they did) ..
are you saying we shouldn't accept the UN replacing the Jews because the UN has not replaced the Indians ?? . . . link

Now my own country seems to have dreams of an Empire as well . . . and your own country is . . . . ??

wez

Big Time BS
Jews own Israel like the native Americans own the United States.
Perhaps the United Nations should implant them back into their homeland in the exact same way it was done in Israel after WW2.

well .. If you can accept the UN replacing the Indians .. you shouldn't have a problem with the UN replacing the Jews (as they did) ..
are you saying we shouldn't accept the UN replacing the Jews because the UN has not replaced the Indians ?? . . . link

Now my own country seems to have dreams of an Empire as well . . . and your own country is . . . . ??
I initially identify myself as a human being from planet Earth.. and secondly a citizen of the United Stated..

I'm asking if you'd accept the UN replacing the Indians since you've already made clear you not only accept them replacing Jews in Israel, but condone "stopping" Iran.

I would never accept the UN replacing Indians and pushing me to the fringes of survival under the threat of violence and death for my entire lifetime. So, that being the case, I can empathize and understand why certain people from the middle eastern region may have a problem with it after roughly 2 centuries.

I guess I'd prefer my country didn't choose sides and minded it's own business like you expect of "Muslims".

Never could understand why people separate themselves from humanity based upon differences in Religion, latitude and longitude of birth, skin color, beliefs, customs, languages, and traditions. What separates you from a "Muslim"? The differences are shallow and meaningless. Everything that means anything of any true importance in this Universe you have in common with them. Despite what people think/say/do, every human being shares the same origin of existence whatever that may be.

BTW.. what does "Iran must be stopped" actually entail?

For the fun of it.. also explain to me why it's ok for the US, Israel, and others to maintain and develop multitudes of Nuclear weapons and Iran can't have.. one, or else.