Just BS - The Ultimate Chat and Debate Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ToriAllen

What's your Zodiac?

I am going to reject this article because if I don't I will have the wrong sign tattooed on me. :angry:

I am going to reject this article because if I don't I will have the wrong sign tattooed on me. :angry:

*Nelson laugh* Mainly because I think it's crazy to take zodiac signs and the like so seriously to have it tattooed on you.

According to this, I'm a Virgo and not a Libra. I always thought the Libra descriptions were pretty dead on for me... I will compare with Virgo when I get the chance to.

I am going to reject this article because if I don't I will have the wrong sign tattooed on me. angry.gif

*Nelson laugh* Mainly because I think it's crazy to take zodiac signs and the like so seriously to have it tattooed on you.

I don't follow zodiac horoscopes or any astrology stuff, I just always try to make sure if and when I get tattoos they are something that will mean something to me and a point in my life and will never be a fad, or something I'll look at later and it not be relevant. Then this comes along. huh.gif

So what other tattoos do you have IWS? I've considered it but never had the disposible cash for something like that and it would have to be something REALLY worth the pain for it.

So what other tattoos do you have IWS? I've considered it but never had the disposible cash for something like that and it would have to be something REALLY worth the pain for it.

Tattoos (depending on where they are) aren't that bad... I found it rather enjoyable.

I have a tattoo of this image, minus the lettering on my arm...

3036756676_3585193846.jpg

My capricorn symbol on my leg is similar to this design...

capricorn.jpg

all black but has some shading.

I have a tattoo similar to this on my left forearm...

istockphoto_3927384-egyptian-ankh.jpg

but all black and no outline.

I have two more designs that I'm mulling over. One would go on my left inner wrist and the other on my left arm.

I have a tattoo of this image, minus the lettering on my arm...

3036756676_3585193846.jpg

My capricorn symbol on my leg is similar to this design...

capricorn.jpg

all black but has some shading.

I have a tattoo similar to this on my left forearm...

istockphoto_3927384-egyptian-ankh.jpg

but all black and no outline.

I have two more designs that I'm mulling over. One would go on my left inner wrist and the other on my left arm.

I couldn't help but notice that the Led Zeppelin drawing has a small package. Am I alone in that observation?:P

I couldn't help but notice that the Led Zeppelin drawing has a small package. Am I alone in that observation?:P

Yeah, it's a Capricorn thing, Chi. You get big horns on the head, the other end dips out. ;)

Yeah, it's a Capricorn thing, Chi. You get big horns on the head, the other end dips out. ;)

Is this true IWS? Who else is a Capricorn here?lol

It's an angel. They're thought to be without gender. No sex organs.

Also, I'm not going to have a tattoo of a guys member on me. :angry:

It's an angel. They're thought to be without gender. No sex organs.

Also, I'm not going to have a tattoo of a guys member on me. :angry:

Really, I see something that looks like a pecker. A bit on the small side, but still. And who thinks angels have no sex or organs?