Just BS - The Ultimate Chat and Debate Forum
Sign in to follow this  
atlantic

Maddy McCann

atlantic    88
wouldn't wishing that open you up to "horrible karmic consequences"?
Hell no :P. What is wrong in wanting a perp to get caught and abused in jail for the rest of his pathetic life? Edited by atlantic

snafu    288
I only know that there is great evil in the world.

Anyone who could do such a thing should be strung up. Thats the only way to prevent the crimnal offending again.

What's really evil is that statically it is usually the parent. How ****edup and evil is that?

snafu    288

I think she would be 8 now? I'm not sure but they put up an enhanced photo of what she might look like on the news the other day.

atlantic    88
Not unless her mother digs her up.
Hugo my dear, most of the time you're a funny guy and right on the money, this aint one of those times :( Edited by atlantic

snafu    288
Not unless her mother digs her up.
Hugo my dear, most of the time you're a funny guy and right on the money, this aint one of those times :(

I'm sorry but I laughed. Sometimes you gotta find humor in anything.

atlantic    88

I missed posting for her birthday this year, because I couldn't log in. I said my prayers for Maddie and her family. May the perp get his karmic deserve straight away!

jhony5    20

I missed posting for her birthday this year, because I couldn't log in. I said my prayers for Maddie and her family. May the perp get his karmic deserve straight away!

Good on you for not forgetting this girl. Scotland Yard is getting involved, finally.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/madeleinemccann/8519870/Madeleine-McCann-30-Metropolitan-Police-detectives-to-search-for-missing-girl.html

• Like 1