Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

I Need Help

k I hope this is the right forum for it. I need very good debaters for Christianity as many as possible... so u can register on this forum Vladd44 forum and post on this thread : What Sacrifice? (Religious Thread) - The Cesspool and the rest of the threads here : Christian Threads in Cesspool Index - The Cesspool (just paste that on yr browser and it gets u to those site threads immediately.)

As u can read on those threads we (the few Christians there) r up against very hard core and tough to defeat non-Christians who r very good debaters.

Pls help us to argue against them and help spread God's Word in that forum pls... it has many unsaved members some 9960+ unsaved ppl whom we can all reach out to.

Pls help. Let me know if u need any help to register and post there.

To register is easy click on Forum Index on Vladd44 Forum and then click register and u can register in 4mins and start posting immediately.

ty all and God bless,

Teardrop

wez

Big Time BS
One true follower of Christ should have no trouble speaking the truth no matter the mob numbers. Numbers don't make right. Speak the truth and people will hear it, even if they get mad and fight it. if they get mad, you're doing something right. If a "non-believer" is making you mad and frustrated, might wanna listen to what they have to say. Speak as an individual, not a "group of Christians".

wez

Big Time BS
For example, the first post in that sacrifice thread, they are correct in that many people, not just Jesus have made great sacrifice for other people. Martin Luther, Ghandi, and many more. Like Jesus, they told the truth to the best of thier ability and were killed for it. If that person can't see Jesus's sacrifice, maybe they can see it others like the ones I mentioned.

Putting another before yourself with nothing but good intentions is what sacrifice is all about. That's exactly what Jesus did.

I don't like you.
Teardrop said:
k I hope this is the right forum for it. I need very good debaters for Christianity as many as possible... so u can register on this forum Vladd44 forum and post on this thread : What Sacrifice? (Religious Thread) - The Cesspool and the rest of the threads here : Christian Threads in Cesspool Index - The Cesspool (just paste that on yr browser and it gets u to those site threads immediately.)As u can read on those threads we (the few Christians there) r up against very hard core and tough to defeat non-Christians who r very good debaters.

Pls help us to argue against them and help spread God's Word in that forum pls... it has many unsaved members some 9960+ unsaved ppl whom we can all reach out to.

To register is easy click on Forum Index on Vladd44 Forum and then click register and u can register in 4mins and start posting immediately.

ty all and God bless,

Teardrop
Maybe your message would get through better if you didn't type like a 11 year old...

Big Time BS'er
Teardrop said:
k I hope this is the right forum for it. I need very good debaters for Christianity as many as possible... so u can register on this forum Vladd44 forum and post on this thread : What Sacrifice? (Religious Thread) - The Cesspool and the rest of the threads here : Christian Threads in Cesspool Index - The Cesspool (just paste that on yr browser and it gets u to those site threads immediately.)As u can read on those threads we (the few Christians there) r up against very hard core and tough to defeat non-Christians who r very good debaters.

ty all and God bless,

Teardrop
Sorry, I'm Goombhanian.

Big Time BS'er
Teardrop said:
As u can read on those threads we (the few Christians there) r up against very hard core and tough to defeat non-Christians who r very good debaters.Teardrop
Sounds like you have a good debate going on over there. Personally, I have no problem with religion if thats what you want to do with your lfe.

But I do have a problem with the Moonies, Jehova's Witnesses, and Scientologists. What I especially find repulsive, is the way the West sits back and lets Theists of all stripes indoctrinate and frighten children into joining these groups.

The only groups I am unconcerned about, are Atheists and Buddhists. Neither has anything to sell you. Neither wll pressure you to join. Neither group believes in a god. And neither group holds ancient hate filled tomes in high esteem.

Administering the BS
Hmm, religion debate and the non Christians are tough to beat you say?

Try: [ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=D1FdtpH8lSI]YouTube - Christianity is Pagan[/ame]

Hope this helps.

wez

Big Time BS
Frankly, I wouldn't label myself Christian if someone held a gun to my head. I'm a wez. Lots of hypocritical Christians I'd rather not align myself with. All there is, is the truth. And Jesus would agree.

Why seperate yourself from anyone and try to convert 9000+ people into a label? If you can save yourself teardrop, you'll accomplish more than the vast majority who call themselves, "Christian".

wez

Big Time BS
I see you joined up TJ.. and quickly made an ass of yourself.. Hahahahahaha

I'm sure you're just the Christian they are looking for.. You can provide the muscle and think for 9000+ people. Hahahahahaha