Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Important Announcement

Long Time Gone
Due to the incompatibly and bugs in the current styles I have removed them all and replaced them with one style that will work with this version of IP.Board.

All issues that everyone had with the styles should be gone with this new style. I will continue to work on the others to see if I can work out all the issues so they might be back at a later time.

Also I am testing an arcade system on my test site. If all goes well the arcade should be back by the first of the year.

As always if you find an bugs with this skin start a thread in the bugs forum.

Superior Member
Due to the incompatibly and bugs in the current styles I have removed them all and replaced them with one style that will work with this version of IP.Board.

All issues that everyone had with the styles should be gone with this new style. I will continue to work on the others to see if I can work out all the issues so they might be back at a later time.

Also I am testing an arcade system on my test site. If all goes well the arcade should be back by the first of the year.

As always if you find an bugs with this skin start a thread in the bugs forum.
I've noticed the whiteness makes my computer screen brighter, which attracts more bugs. Is that a "bug"?

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
Did someone say "arcade"?

w00t! :thumbsup:

Long Time Gone
Yes I said arcade. Should have one installed shortly after the first of the year.

I installed a dark version of the skin. You can change to it using the sytle chooser at the bottom left of the page.

Long Time Gone
I can do that for you.

If you're on mobile do you get the mobile skin by default?

If you do should I add that link to the mobile skin header?

I can do that for you.

If you're on mobile do you get the mobile skin by default?

If you do should I add that link to the mobile skin header?
It looks much the same as on my laptop, Bob. Anywhere closer to the top of the page would be fine. Thanks, Buddy.