Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Make big bucks being a slut.

Big Time BS'er
It baffles the mind.. Only in America!
blink.gif

Progressive Killer
LMAO...why would anyone pay to go hear her speak? She's a lousy role model.
The school of hard knocks can sometimes be our best teacher in life. Here we have a great example of how even in a loving home children and teens are not always perfect and must face challenges in life.

Life would have been so much simpler if she had just killed her baby right? Escape taking responsibility and go on with her life like nothing happened? That is what women's group teach and it is certainly what liberals want for the young but is that truly the "right" course for the long term? Is it possible that a short term solution can have a much worse long term penalty?

This young lady has taken responsibility for her "choice" to make a baby and to me, that is a lot to be commended for in a world that no longer respects life.

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. ~ Mahatma Gandhi

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. ~ Mary Pickford

Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it's a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from. ~ Al Franken

Big Time BS
"Don't be a teen mom, like me" because all it winds up doing is making you thousands of dollars on the lecture circuit. Where's the down-side for Bristol in being a "teen mom"? If you come from a politically connected family, it may be the best way to avoid college costs. Blah, blah, blah...and Lame! I'm unimpressed. Do it for free if it's such a meaningful cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Progressive Killer
"Don't be a teen mom, like me" because all it winds up doing is making you thousands of dollars on the lecture circuit. Where's the down-side for Bristol in being a "teen mom"? If you come from a politically connected family, it may be the best way to avoid college costs. Blah, blah, blah...and Lame! I'm unimpressed. Do it for free if it's such a meaningful cause.
So being a teen mom is easy in your opinion? I'm not sure what the point was mentioning college and such but my point was that she has made some mistakes and is a great example to many people that teen pregnancy happens in good homes too. The pressures of going to school and raising a child is not easy no matter what your family situation is but not having a father there to help makes everything ten times worse.

I don't feel sorry for her, but I don't feel she is a bad person either, why put so much energy into putting her down? Just because someone does not like her mother? What did she do to earn such hostility? Be born to the wrong family?

Big Time BS'er
Nothing worse than white trash with money. She could probably make bigger bucks if she let a sex tape "slip out".

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS'er
National Enquirer Alleges Sarah Palin Affair With Brad HansonThe National Enquirer is continuing its foray into politicians' personal lives this election season. Less than two months after the magazine's investigation forced John Edwards to admit an extramarital affair with Rielle Hunter, the Enquirer has identified what it calls "Sarah Palin's Other Man" — Todd Palin's former business partner, Brad Hanson.

According to the Enquirer, the identity of Palin's extramarital lover was confirmed by "no less than three members of the man's family including one by sworn affidavit."

One Hanson family insider, Jim Burdett, passed a "rigorous polygraph test," and went on the record telling the Enquirer, "I've known about Brad having had an affair for a long time, but it wasn't until just recently that I learned his affair was with Sarah Palin."

Another insider, who preferred to remain anonymous but provided the Enquirer with a sworn affidavit attesting to the affair, said, "Todd was away on business a lot and Sarah felt lonely. Brad was a good listener, and Sarah talked to him at length. Eventually, she real­ized she was falling in love with him."

The Enquirer has also taken credit for the announcement that Bristol Palin is pregnant, claiming that it was "triggered" by the fact that the magazine was about to break the news.
The apple don't fall too far from the tree.

Progressive Killer
Why is it I was not surprised in the least to find out hugo is a National Enquirer reader?

Progressive Killer
I thought you were down on the daughter, no the mother.....

So this was really just another "hate Sarah Palin" rant the Liberals have instructed you to do and attacking her family was just another logical extension......