Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

SFPD Mad At Judges and Media

IWS

Super Moderator
I was sent this info in an email, it's a bit dated but shows some more typical crap coming from the liberal idiots in San Francisco and a police administrator speaking out.

San Francisco Police Officer Nick Birco was killed July 26, 2006 when his

police car was struck by a stolen van occupied by suspects who had just committed an

armed robbery and were being pursued by SFPD units .

Police Officer Nick-Tomasito Birco, San Francisco Police Department

This video was of a press conference given by a member of the SFPD brass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUMY88j3Eo0]YouTube - SF Leader Expressing Frustration With Legal System[/ame]

IWS

Super Moderator
Bender said:
What exactly was the I was supposed to be seeing here? And why are you labeling the crap "LIBERAL"

I was referring to the particular breed of liberal idiot that seems to dwell in San Francisco, and in particular the judges and media there that continually makes the criminals out to be the victims. No offense to the average liberal minded American, I don't believe all liberals to be idiots or bad.

Big Time BS'er
I sure in the hell don't call that a Conservative judge thats for sure! :mad: Frisco is the most liberal city in the country. I think this guy has every right to be pissed at the judges as well as the media. Liberals LOVE to demonize the Police! **** them!

IWS

Super Moderator
Bender said:
So a judge follows the law and he is a Liberal? That makes no sense what so ever. .

No a judge is a liberal when he doesn't revoke the bond on a guy who is out on bond for two felonies, refuses to show up for a motion to revoke his probation, gets arrested and then gets let out again. The guy proved he either couldn't or wouldn't follow the law while on bond, so he should sit in jail. The judge had many choices and chose to coddle the criminal.

wez

Big Time BS
We need TJ's expertise on the ins and outs of liberalism for this one... :rolleyes:

Administering the BS
Hmm, I should unban him and see if he wants to be a good boy. ;)

Edit: He is now unbanned, and free to participate in discussions if he wishes,I hope he has learned what we are all about here and will participate accordingly.

wez

Big Time BS
Bender said:
Hmm, I should unban him and see if he wants to be a good boy. ;) Edit: He is now unbanned, and free to participate in discussions if he wishes,I hope he has learned what we are all about here and will participate accordingly.

Cool... Hopefully he'll come around..

wez

Big Time BS
Bender said:
Hmm, I should unban him and see if he wants to be a good boy. ;) Edit: He is now unbanned, and free to participate in discussions if he wishes,I hope he has learned what we are all about here and will participate accordingly.

He did provide me endless hours of entertainment.. :D