Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

The rules of society

Progressive Killer
Recent accusations made by Chi has me wondering what Liberals think laws are based on for society?

Chi keeps trying to paint me a racist or a hater just because I desire rules with penalties as part of a health society. I don't really understand her possition but I guess she believes the only reason to punnish a murderer or child molester is if you have direct hatred of that person, or type of person.

Put simply, that is not reasonable. To reverse her possition, does that mean that I love everyone else in the world that does not break the law? I think her and most liberals miss the point that society must have rules to exist, and if you break those rules then there must be a penalty. I don't need to hate someone to hold them responsible for what they do. I additionaly do not need to hate someone to support the creation of laws to support the morals and beliefs of a society either.

I don't hate people, hatred is a personal and deep emotion that usually spells out a problem with yourself, not someone else. I do believe some people demonstrate their inability to live in society sometimes, but that is based on their actions, not their race or religion or anything else that some might think could provoke a severe emotional reaction like hatred. In all honestly, my possition on the lowest element of society is more based on logic and hard truths than emotions.

Yes, initally when I hear of an event like some of these creatures perform I get very sad, I wish, truly wish that humans could get beyond this kind of thing, but that sadness is not served well by turning to hate, it is better to keep the sadness pure and clean while you deal with the cancer as a surgon does in the body of a patient. The doctor does not need hate to weild the scalpel, and neither do I.

Big Time BS'er
Recent accusations made by Chi has me wondering what Liberals think laws are based on for society?

Chi keeps trying to paint me a racist or a hater just because I desire rules with penalties as part of a health society. I don't really understand her possition but I guess she believes the only reason to punnish a murderer or child molester is if you have direct hatred of that person, or type of person.

Put simply, that is not reasonable. To reverse her possition, does that mean that I love everyone else in the world that does not break the law? I think her and most liberals miss the point that society must have rules to exist, and if you break those rules then there must be a penalty. I don't need to hate someone to hold them responsible for what they do. I additionaly do not need to hate someone to support the creation of laws to support the morals and beliefs of a society either.

I don't hate people, hatred is a personal and deep emotion that usually spells out a problem with yourself, not someone else. I do believe some people demonstrate their inability to live in society sometimes, but that is based on their actions, not their race or religion or anything else that some might think could provoke a severe emotional reaction like hatred. In all honestly, my possition on the lowest element of society is more based on logic and hard truths than emotions.

Yes, initally when I hear of an event like some of these creatures perform I get very sad, I wish, truly wish that humans could get beyond this kind of thing, but that sadness is not served well by turning to hate, it is better to keep the sadness pure and clean while you deal with the cancer as a surgon does in the body of a patient. The doctor does not need hate to weild the scalpel, and neither do I.
Zzzzzzzzzzz.............

Big Time BS
Holy Hell! A whole post about yourself...gee..shocker. Head on over to lemonparty.org if you need a little dink rubbing.

Progressive Killer
Holy Hell! A whole post about yourself...gee..shocker. Head on over to lemonparty.org if you need a little dink rubbing.
Actually it is not, of course you never read anything anyway, you just look to see I posted and flame away, lol.

As I said before, I take every thread and it's topic seriously, while many of you don't, all you do is look for excuses to derail and flame, if you can't speak on topic, why not just leave it alone?

Big Time BS
You are correct there TJ..I DO rarely read your posts. They cure imsomnia and are damned self gratuitous. However I can skim and get the jist...as usual..this post like most all of yours are akin to a poopy diaper...best left in the trash.

wez

Big Time BS
Yes TJ.. we all know you're the worlds greatest humanitarian overflowing with love.. and credentials.. for every man, woman and child under the sun.. unless of course you're a Female, Muslim, Native American, Mexican, Liberal, anyone who disagrees with you etc, etc..

No need to convince us of your glorious existence.. we already know.

Progressive Killer
You are correct there TJ..I DO rarely read your posts. They cure imsomnia and are damned self gratuitous. However I can skim and get the jist...as usual..this post like most all of yours are akin to a poopy diaper...best left in the trash.
And as I keep pointing out, if it was really that bad, you would not even bother to post, lol.

But I like your attention anyway emkay, you make me feel special that you devote so much of your personal life to chase me around ;)

Big Time BS'er
But I like your attention anyway emkay, you make me feel special that you devote so much of your personal life to chase me around ;)
Eww...that even creeped me out. I can just imagine the hairs on Emkay standing on end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS
TJ is a creeper to be sure..but I'm not surprised..I'm a hot catch..EVERYONE wants me. I mean...I didn't write a biography on my profile illustrating my hotness but..well...you all know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Progressive Killer
TJ is a creeper to be sure..but I'm not surprised..I'm a hot catch..EVERYONE wants me. I mean...I didn't write a biography on my profile illustrating my hotness but..well...you all know.
You are hot emkay, there is disputing that fact, but the real beauty is inside, not outside, and can you say your showing a beautiful side of yourself by chasing me around like this?