Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Weiner goes off on pathetic Republicans

Administering the BS
As if denying help for small business wasn't bad enough, obstructionist Republicans show how truly pathetic they are by voting no on the 9/11 responders health bill.

This is why Republicans try keeping the race baiting BS as the country's talking points... so people don't notice how much the Repubs are screwing the American people, and obstructing anything and everything for no legitimate reason at all except political posturing. All at the expense of the American people

It's truly sickening.

IWS

Super Moderator
Yea. He seems rational.

Weiner is a d!ck.

To put things in a little perspective.

http://hosted.ap.org...EMPLATE=DEFAULT

I agree. I think they should wait to see what the results of the lawsuit in progress is before passing legislation.

If the lawsuit falls through, then take up the idea of legislation.

Yea. It's the right that is obsessed by race. I can't believe you had the balls to suggest it.

Race is everything to the left. They have lived off of it since the early 60's. Learn history, it isn't the left that has helped minorities. It's been the right.

Last edited by a moderator:

IWS

Super Moderator
Why are you race baiting this topic on 9/11 responders?

I'm not going to play your stupid game. You brought up race in this thread. You have a long history of bring in up race,along the leftie line.

Get a life.

Administering the BS
Well, gee, it was pretty obvious to me, your key rebuttal would be to throw out either a "WELL THEY DO IT TOO" or change the topic. Perhaps something I haven't quite made clear. And that would be all the obstruction. I was watching my usual favorite unbiased TV channel's on my PC's tuner this after noon... C-Span 1 & 2, and on C-Span 2, you had obstruction after obstruction "objections" for nominee after nominee with no up or down votes. A DENIAL to small business owners for ****ING LOANS to help them create jobs, no not welfare, ****ING LOANS that these small business owners with enough hard work and determination and all this other "LIVE LIKE THE RIGHT WOULD" BULLSHIT they want to make an attempt at, ****ing CUT DOWN by political posturing.

Do Republicans HONESTLY think people won't remember who wants to cut off America's unemployed when there is only... maybe.... 1 job for every 5 applicants?

Do they REALLY REALLY believe people are so stupid that they won't notice which guys present NO PLAN what so ever. Who's only plan to get elected, is to Race bait every stinking issue so Democrats are distracted defending race relations instead of policy decisions.

Do they REALLY believe that the cry of "TOO MUCH SPENDING" and "THINK OF OUR GRANDCHILDREN" & "CORPORATIONS ARE PEOPLE TOO" , while having no plan for anything themselves, won't go unnoticed by reasonable voters?

Is creating the failure by blocking the efforts really what the Republicans think the American people want to see?

Good luck with those race baiting topics (fox news and all the rest of the right wing media), all I can say. People will eventually catch on.

Right wing extremists might be that stupid, the American people aren't.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaE

The Man
What's sickening is this jackass getting up there and behaving like a lunatic...

IWS

Super Moderator
The whole thing was a political ploy by the Dems. In the house you only have to have a majority vote to pass a bill. In the house that is 218 votes.

Between the Repubs and Dems there was around 255 votes for the bill. The Dems changed the rules on this bill, saying that there has to be 290 votes to pass it. It was done on purpose because the Dems knew they didn't have that many votes and wanted to blame shift to the Repubs.

It was a big political show by the Dems.

IWS

Super Moderator
The whole thing was a political ploy by the Dems. In the house you only have to have a majority vote to pass a bill. In the house that is 218 votes.

Between the Repubs and Dems there was around 255 votes for the bill. The Dems changed the rules on this bill, saying that there has to be 290 votes to pass it. It was done on purpose because the Dems knew they didn't have that many votes and wanted to blame shift to the Repubs.

It was a big political show by the Dems.
UPDATE!!!

It turns out the only reason the Dems made the rule this bill needed a 2/3 majority vote as opposed to a simple majority vote was to block the Republicans from introducing an amendment that would make it so that illegal immigrants were not able to get health benefits from the "supposed" 9/11 first responders bill.

Pure politicking.

Nice try, Weiner!

Big Time BS'er
Politocians depend upon the voters being ignoramouses. Just give a bill a nice name, such as the Patriot Act, and dare someone to vote against it.