Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Bugs you find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administering the BS
I'm using 1024 x 768 on my end, tried it in both Firefox and Internet Exploder, and it seems fine to me. What style are you using?

Big Time BS'er
Bender said:
I'm using 1024 x 768 on my end, tried it in both Firefox and Internet Exploder, and it seems fine to me. What style are you using?.

Huh.. same here. But if you view Dark in 800 x 600 you have to scroll left and right.

Big Time BS'er
Colour theory in 1024 x 768:

screendump.JPG

There you go, you can see the scroll bar along the bottom.

Big Time BS'er
I have that problem in Dark at work on a regular screen. But I don't have that problem with my 20" flat screen.

Administering the BS
Ah, now I see it, I switched to color theory and got the same.

Template issue.

Big Time BS'er
I have to do the same thing when I'm over at TJ too Feck.

Long Time Gone
Clear your browser cache, shift + reload, to refresh the css and images.

Big Time BS'er
eddo said:
There is a FAQ over at TJ on how to fix that. :)
Yeah it tells you that you have to change to a higher reselution right? Well that's not an option when you have a ****ty monitor and a ****ty eye sight. :cool:

Administering the BS
Wouldn't know about that, I have a 22" Flat Panel running at 1280x800, optimal on mine is 1680x1050.

Big Time BS'er
I have a 20" flat screen that I run at 1024x768 but I don't have that luxury at work.

Big Time BS'er
Hi Cloaked

IWS said I should report this as it could be a bug.

I have been playing the latest Yahtzee tournament. First attempt was a poor score. Secong was 218 I think.

My third and last attempt was 240ish. I was not credited with this score.

Its no big deal Hugo might well score better than this anyway. But if he doesnt, its pretty annoying to be knocked out when I shouldnt be.

I don't like you.
I just lost to Snafu and I had a 514 on Yatzee and it didn't take it....

nah, I just got beat. Go all the way Snafu!!!

Big Time BS'er
sheik-yerbouti said:
Not sure. I dont think so. It says to not reload the page, so maybe not. Should I have done ?
Pretty sure your supposed to. I always hit it.

Big Time BS'er
eddo said:
I just lost to Snafu and I had a 514 on Yatzee and it didn't take it....nah, I just got beat. Go all the way Snafu!!!
Are you sure it wasn't whist or something ? Dont think you can get 514 on Yahtzee

Status
Not open for further replies.