Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Goodbye to Jason Jones

Big Time BS
Also, I think it is weird that you thought of him suddenly Wez, and I find his Wa phone # in my wallet from 4 years ago the same day.

wez

Big Time BS
I don't know what to think.. I tried to send a message to his page asking if it was true that he died and got no reply.. now I can't even get there.. and Atlantic's comment is deleted and him from her friends list.. Can't see him doing that.. His page did say that his wife was now in charge of it.. and she knows none of us. And I see no comments that would make me say.. yeah.. that's TM.. So.. I dunno.. hope he's okay.

Big Time BS
Feckless I saw you on Jason's friends list - could you please ask Erica or Jason if it is true. You could let us know via PM if you have too?

Big Time BS
UPDATE: I sent an email to Erica explaining that people here are confused as they think he is still posting and expressed my condolences again. I honestly can't ask her again as that would just be cruel to keep bringing it up. Her reply was this:

Jason is no longer with us. His ashes are by the very computer I am on. I don't know the website you are refering to. Thanks

Big Time BS
I said my prayers for Jason today. Jason was a good friend, he would answer the phone at 3:00 in the am if you needed him. He was hysterically funny and I am so sad he passed so young. God bless Jason and Erica

Big Time BS'er
I don't know what to think.. I tried to send a message to his page asking if it was true that he died and got no reply..
If answers back that he is dead I would be very suspicious if that answer is truthful.

Big Time BS'er
If it's true I will miss him. He was a good guy and a friend. He really knew how to livin up a post thats for sure.
rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like you.
there sure is a whole lot of her talking to herself as him in pictures posted this year to his facebook page.

If he is gone, then she is nuttier than an elephants turd...

and I thought he was married to lady named Leslie...

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS
I thought her name was Lindsay. Personally, I couldn't keep posting as someone else. For me, it would be one thing to go on and inform everyone and make a few rememberance posts, but it would feel wrong after that. I saw somewhere that she wrote that it helps her because she misses him so much.

Big Time BS'er
Hugo darlink , knock it off !!!!! Haven't you been reading any of the posts in this thread?
He's alive, atlantic. You really don't believe his wife is just pretending to be him do you? He is scum if he continues to let people who care for him think he is dead.