Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

He's a GOD again...

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
Thanks for the nod and bump, PW.

---

To all...

I am not interested in bullying people around, being the big sheriff, or throwing my authority around. I am more interested in forming long lasting friendships and getting to know each and every one of you a little better.
If I am exceptionally bad, will that score me some private time with you in the JustBS dungeon?

Congrats, RO! I know you will be a great mod. :D

Big Time BS'er
He ain't god, hes just an assistant god.
dry.gif

Big Time BS'er
It was something that should have happened a lot sooner. And he was a mod here for a short time before he went MIA with, hell I don't remember her name, he came back and she has yet to be seen.
Oh, I know this isn't in reference to me....I have too been on here...off and on... And there will be no comment about the fact that it took a month and a half to respond to this thread.

I don't remember her name, either.
tisk tisk tisk....and I was going to congratulate you. <_<

IWS

Super Moderator
I thought Tori Allen and Tizz were the same person. B)

RaE

The Man
Oh, I know this isn't in reference to me....I have too been on here...off and on... And there will be no comment about the fact that it took a month and a half to respond to this thread.

tisk tisk tisk....and I was going to congratulate you. <_<
Oh queeny, You know better than that.. How could I ever forget you?

I thought Tori Allen and Tizz were the same person. B)
What... the... f^ck?

Lol... I just hope TA leaves some of you...

She's likely to make you taste your own balls...

Big Time BS'er
Oh queeny, You know better than that.. How could I ever forget you?
I'm just messing around. I have been practically absent for the better part of three years.

What... the... f^ck?

Lol... I just hope TA leaves some of you...

She's likely to make you taste your own balls...
Hee Hee. He isn't going to know when or where...but it's coming.

Big Time BS'er
He musta been called back to heaven. Dirt bag hasn't showed his tired ass around for awhile now.
wink.gif

IWS

Super Moderator
It could have been me eddo. It's happened before ya know? :D
It sure did, and I remember that the second it did, you wielded the privilege like an a$$hole and a bully, overcompensating for a small penis.

It sure did, and I remember that the second it did, you wielded the privilege like an a$$hole and a bully, overcompensating for a small penis.
Only to lethalfind. Man, are you pissed or what? :)

Big Time BS'er
I don't actually remember you being a mod - or have I blanked it out due to you idiot boxing me? Haha.

As I recall, you were one of the few non-douchebags at WPYO - you were the first member (after Phreak) to get my sense of humour, certainly.

I also don't remember IWS ever being a member of WPYO ..... what name did he use over there?

IWS

Super Moderator
It sure did, and I remember that the second it did, you wielded the privilege like an a$hole and a bully, overcompensating for a small penis.
I don't actually remember you being a mod - or have I blanked it out due to you idiot boxing me? Haha.

As I recall, you were one of the few non-douchebags at WPYO - you were the first member (after Phreak) to get my sense of humour, certainly.

I also don't remember IWS ever being a member of WPYO ..... what name did he use over there?
I hid under the screen name, "ImWithStupid" at WPYO. :D

I was a very active member from about September 2003 till it began to implode.

I remember you and Builder both. Had some very intelligent and indepth debates with both of you and some funny convos also.