Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Party zone!

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
emkay64 said:
I travel with you guys...cause you're both class acts...and also because I only have to FEED the donkeys.
*Chi* said:
Hey, hey, hey... I just lead & position the donkey how Ali instructs to. I'm retired! :P
I'm just a donkey whisperer. Why do we have a traveling donkey show again?

IWS

Super Moderator
We'd recognize those legs and that butt anywhere...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wtZX1i6OYc]YouTube - Clerks 2 Donkey Scene[/ame]

clerks-2-donkey-show.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wez

Big Time BS
ImWithStupid said:
We'd recognize those legs and that butt anywhere...
Awwwww sh*t.. Didn't think anyone would recognize me if I cut off the flowing blond locks.. :o

btw.. you pervs are sh*tty tippers.. I can't keep paying the help with sexual favors forever...

well.. yeah.. I prolly could.. but still..

IWS

Super Moderator
wez said:
Awwwww sh*t.. Didn't think anyone would recognize me if I cut off the flowing blond locks.. :o btw.. you pervs are sh*tty tippers.. I can't keep paying the help with sexual favors forever...

well.. yeah.. I prolly could.. but still..
Hell. I'll send ya another twenty spot if it'll help. :D

Big Time BS'er
Well we had a pretty good get together last night. It wasn't even planned but went well. I think the alcohol did most of the talking even though Ali still claims she was sober the whole time. (She got a contact high) :rolleyes:

merc your a sweetheart and don't ever forget that.

So whens the next big bash?

We need to have a time table established to fit the majority. I know it's hard when most of us want to party when your laid back with a bottle but we need to set something up so that we can get that big bash I so desire. I want everybody from JustBS to make it to that one. It's probably a pipe dream but I'm sure we can do better than we have. Not saying the last few haven't been fun.

So whens a good time to plan a crazy ChatBox get together?

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
snafu said:
Well we had a pretty good get together last night. It wasn't even planned but went well. I think the alcohol did most of the talking even though Ali still claims she was sober the whole time. (She got a contact hight) :rolleyes: merc your a sweetheart and don't ever forget that.

So whens the next big bash?

We need to have a time table established to fit the majority. I know it's hard when most of us want to party when your laid back with a bottle but we need to set something up so that we can get that big bash I so desire. I want everybody from JustBS to make it to that one. It's probably a pipe dream but I'm sure we can do better than we have. Not saying the last few haven't been fun.

So whens a good time to plan a crazy ChatBox get together?
I was totally sober!!!! I'm just naturally horny and obnoxious....sorry!

Big Time BS'er
I think I jinxed myself in saying I don't get hangovers. I had a horrible one on Saturday... but Friday night was fun, so who cares?? :)

Big Time BS'er
TEA PARTY!!

OK I can't make it to the one in town. I'm working for the one but there is one in Wasilla, it's from 2 to 4. I have to pick my son up from a carer center at 5 so I just might make a quick bike ride out there.

Big Time BS'er
summer time.. sum sum summer time.. summer time sum sum summer time.. summer time!!!

Big Time BS'er
OK I'm gonna be out playing this weekend but I will drop by if I'm not out camping.

Any big plans for this summer?

Big Time BS'er
So where the **** is everybody? I know in my neck of the woods spring time means getting out. So I've been doing just that. To top it off I've had to buckle down at work. Even though I was a hard working cuss before :rolleyes: , I've rolled up my sleeves and have taken the entire task on by my self. Thank you, thank you... no need to applaud.

So my time is valuable.

BUT....

If some friends of mine decided to throw a party and get us all together I would pencil in an appointment to participate.

Big Time BS'er
Hey Snaffie - Didn't see your latest postings until now. Nope, no summer plans as of yet. Glad you are able to hold down the fort on your own at work.

More parties? Wife still outta town or just a hard habit to break? ;)