Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Post any bugs you find in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Time Gone
Use this forum to post any bugs you find. Start a new topic for each bug reports. It's easier for me to track them if they are in their own thread.

Big Time BS'er
Thanks for the heads up on the rich text editor. I can post!
laugh.gif

Now I'm using the IP Board skin which is pretty nice but it dosen't have the messanger option anywhere that I can find. I liked the mystic skin but not how it breaks the post into a dark and a light partition.

Oh I wish this had a spell checker attached but I'm probably the only one stuck with IE that doesn't have a spell checker so no big deal. If anyone gets annoyed with my bad spelling I'll go back to writting it out in word then pasting it in the post.
smile.gif

wez

Big Time BS
Seems the link to edit my posts have disappeared..

It's working here now on this post.. but it's still not showing up in any of my posts in the off/on topic categories.. what zee hell..was working last time I was logged in.

Last edited by a moderator:

wez

Big Time BS
Now it's gone on this thread too..

but not this post.. hahaha.. but it is gone on the one right above now..

Long Time Gone
30 minute time limit so if you wait longer than 30 minutes the edit option will be gone.

I don't like you.
on whichever skin I am using (the background is black, and the other stuffs is different shades of gray,) I cannot find the box to switch skins (thus me now knowing which skin I am using.)

Not a big deal, but I don't like the way this one cuts off the sides of the pictures in posts.

???

RaE

The Man
on whichever skin I am using (the background is black, and the other stuffs is different shades of gray,) I cannot find the box to switch skins (thus me now knowing which skin I am using.)

Not a big deal, but I don't like the way this one cuts off the sides of the pictures in posts.

???
Go into your profile, select "Edit my profile". Go to the 'settings' tab and the 'general settings' option. it's at the bottom of the page. I'm using "Mystic 3.1.x"

Long Time Gone

???
I'm working on the skins. I have 2 updated and they should be good. They are the default skin called magnetic 2.0.1 and source 2.0.1. You can also use the light skin cielo 3.1.x.

The others I will get updated soon

I don't like you.

???
Go into your profile, select "Edit my profile". Go to the 'settings' tab and the 'general settings' option. it's at the bottom of the page. I'm using "Mystic 3.1.x"
got it, it was Magnetix 2.0.1

Long Time Gone
That skin isn't black. The outer edges are black, but, the rest of the skin is a silver gray with black text.

What browser are you using?

RaE

The Man
Mine just changed to something, and I can't figure out how to change it to anything. Lol. I'll play with it.

Long Time Gone
Same as me and everything on all skins is readable.

Try doing a hard refresh of the site. Maybe you have the old CSS cached in the browser.

I don't like you.
Same as me and everything on all skins is readable.

Try doing a hard refresh of the site. Maybe you have the old CSS cached in the browser.
found it! lol

It's more at the top of the page on the right hand side, not at the bottom where I was expecting to find it.

thanks!

Big Time BS'er
Didn't we have an edit button? Lord knows I need it. :unsure: Ok I got one here but not in the Happy Birthday thread I created. I'm sure it's the nut behind the wheel again.

I don't like you.
While trying to use the "Report" feature to try and report a whiny douchebag who is spamming the board with copy and paste from the chatbox, it tells me:

"[#10136] You do not have permission to report the item you are attempting to report. "

Long Time Gone
I checked permissions and things look good. Let me check one more thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.