Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Post any bugs you find in this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior Member
Gonna try updating some stuff, see if that works.

Edit: Changed skins and it's normal. WTF?

Edit: It shows up OK in IE with the other skins. You broke my computer, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like you.
just for the record, I don't like changing skins.

I am not a snake.

Superior Member
Another strange bug:

"You must enter a post".

It tells me I have to enter a post when I have a box full of text. I'll take out one quote block, then it'll post, but if I try to put it back in, it'll say I have to post something.

But if I put it in by itself on a seperate post, it works. What does that mean?

I don't like you.
Another strange bug:

"You must enter a post".

It tells me I have to enter a post when I have a box full of text. I'll take out one quote block, then it'll post, but if I try to put it back in, it'll say I have to post something.

you'd understand if you'd move out of your parents house, kid...

Last edited by a moderator:
Superior Member
Another strange bug:

"You must enter a post".

you'd understand if you'd move out of your parents house, kid...
I know, I know. If I could get my mouth off of the teat, I'd understand, I bet.

IWS

Super Moderator
Another strange bug:

"You must enter a post".

This is happening to me again.

I had the problem before Joker posted but it went away.

I've logged off and cleared cookies but it didn't help.

Long Time Gone
I can't find any problem. It must be style related so have you tried using another style?

Status
Not open for further replies.