Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Site for families of special needs children

Administering the BS
Many many things wrong with that forum. All the forums are private, and you have way too many categories.

Big Time BS'er
I teach special needs kids on a daily basis, but I certainly wouldn't bother to join a forum that doesn't allow you to look around and see if you like it first. A shame really, we could have shared information and tips.

Big Time BS'er
Feckless Wench said:
I teach special needs kids on a daily basis, but I certainly wouldn't bother to join a forum that doesn't allow you to look around and see if you like it first. A shame really, we could have shared information and tips.
A true hero. :)

Administering the BS
jhony5 said:
What do you expect from a site made by people who made retards.
Actually, I have a site myself I am working on for special needs kids. www.hypersavant.com It's just on the drawing board for now, and I hope to have it opened by spring next year.

Also, I happen to be a parent of a special needs child with hyperlexia. I find that comment quite insulting.

Big Time BS
Bender said:
Actually, I have a site myself I am working on for special needs kids. www.hypersavant.com It's just on the drawing board for now, and I hope to have it opened by spring next year.

Also, I happen to be a parent of a special needs child with hyperlexia. I find that comment quite insulting.

Look, I apologize. I don't know what I was thinking. I thought about that actually while I was at work today and couldn't wait to get back home and fix that. I make fun of alot of things but I usually don't pick on kids. That was tasteless and I wasn't thinking.

I apologize to anyone that was offended by that, which is probably about everybody.

There is scientific data that shows the increase of genetically defective children is directly related to the survival increase of children with defects that are now breeding and adding the genetic defects to the gene pool. A self perpetuating cycle of downward spiraling humanity brought on by the needless saving of past defective children.

Big Time BS
Unbleached said:
There is scientific data that shows the increase of genetically defective children is directly related to the survival increase of children with defects that are now breeding and adding the genetic defects to the gene pool. A self perpetuating cycle of downward spiraling humanity brought on by the needless saving of past defective children.
Yea, Hitler tried to put a stop to that but he fell a little short.:confused:

wez

Big Time BS
jhony5 said:
Your point being????
He had power and money and according to TJ, we should admire him and believe every word he and his administrators of justice and economics said, or else. Hahahahahahaha

Hitler was a dumbass...

There I go changing the subject from apples to oranges again hoping no one will notice.. eh, tough guy? Hahahahahahaha

Tough guys are dumbasses

I don't like you.
jhony5 said:
Look, I apologize. I don't know what I was thinking. I thought about that actually while I was at work today and couldn't wait to get back home and fix that. I make fun of alot of things but I usually don't pick on kids. That was tasteless and I wasn't thinking. I apologize to anyone that was offended by that, which is probably about everybody.
I fully expect to see you on Larry King crying about this. Until then, you do suck.

The rise in population of special needs children is a direct result of the breeding practices of genetically defective adults that were allowed to come to term in past decades. A vast economical market hs risen up around a population propped up by pharmaceuticals, excuses and bad management. As this trend continues the healthy population will be saddled with an ever increasing handicapped and non-productive population adding to the tax burden and overall decline in the normal individuals ability to make a living.

RaE

The Man
Although bleachy has a point... It's still morally apprehensible. This isnt ancient Sparta.

Wez, don't attack someone for no reason in every thread... It's not becoming.

Big Time BS'er
It's getting to the point where 90% of male children are classified as having some mental problem.

wez

Big Time BS
hugo said:
It's getting to the point where 90% of male children are classified as having some mental problem.
Yes, youthful energy is now ADD and asking questions about f*ucked up sh*t is antisocial disorder... No need to worry, we got drugs to make em obediant..