Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Site Suggestions.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
I have a request....

Do you think you could make it so the gentlemen here at BS could dress up as Chip 'N Dale coktail servers every Thursday afternoon and serve us ladies drinks?

Maybe they could even rub our necks and shoulders a little?

Just wondering. :)

I don't like you.
Ali said:
I have a request....Do you think you could make it so the gentlemen here at BS could dress up as Chip 'N Dale coktail servers every Thursday afternoon and serve us ladies drinks?

Maybe they could even rub our necks and shoulders a little?

Just wondering. :)
you make naked wednesday a reality and I can all but promise it. :)

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
eddo said:
you make naked wednesday a reality and I can all but promise it. :)
Testicle Tuesdays are just lovely this time of year. (Psss... mention my name at the door.)

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
RoyalOrleans said:
Testicle Tuesdays are just lovely this time of year. (Psss... mention my name at the door.)
It's a much better day than Sodomy Sundays. :eek:

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah... well... I'd take Sodomy Sunday over "Scatterday" any old time.
If only every day could be "Fuk me like you mean it!" Friday.

IWS

Super Moderator
RoyalOrleans said:
Yeah... well... I'd take Sodomy Sunday over "Scatterday" any old time.
I think that would all depend on whether you are pitching or catching on Sodomy Sunday.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
ImWithStupid said:
I think that would all depend on whether you are pitching or catching on Sodomy Sunday.
I never get to be the pitcher that day. :(

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
ImWithStupid said:
You need to buy a prosthetic (strap on) and argue for pitcher. :D
True, but I don't think I could date a guy who would be interested in or willing to take it up the ass...from me!

Besides, I'm difficult enough to manage as it is....Lord knows a fella wouldn't want to give me THAT kind of power. ;)

ImWithStupid said:
Well...

I'd rather pitch on Scatterday than catch on Sodomy Sunday.

IWS

Super Moderator
RoyalOrleans said:
Well...I'd rather pitch on Scatterday than catch on Sodomy Sunday.
If forced to choose, I think I'd rather catch on Scatterday than catch on Sodomy Sunday.

ImWithStupid said:
If forced to choose, I think I'd rather catch on Scatterday than catch on Sodomy Sunday.
If forced to choose, you'd have to shoot me.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
Well...I hope this gives you both a greater appreciation of what we ladies put up with.

Not the scat stuff, though. That's just gross.

IWS

Super Moderator
Ali said:
Well...I hope this gives you both a greater appreciation of what we ladies put up with.
Not really. For chicks it's natural to have a d!ck in them, just a choice or where.

For guys, once you've taken a d!ck, you're gay. (only possible exception is prison or a deliverance situation)

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
ImWithStupid said:
Not really. For chicks it's natural to have a d!ck in them, just a choice or where.For guys, once you've taken a d!ck, you're gay. (only possible exception is prison or a deliverance situation)
I'm talking about the pressure we get for taking it up the butt. :P

Actually, most guys are cool about how a woman feels about that. I just like to tease ya.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
ImWithStupid said:
Peer pressure or physical pressure? :D
It starts with the former and ends with the latter! Hahaha!

Big Time BS
Why is it that when I use Firefox, I can only use underground? It won't change. But when I use IE8, I can change the style?

Long Time Gone
Old Salt said:
Why is it that when I use Firefox, I can only use underground? It won't change. But when I use IE8, I can change the style?
Must be a cookie problem. Try clearing your Firefox cache.