Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

So who here has a MySpace??

Big Time BS'er
Anna Perenna said:
I've never heard of Hi5 and I honestly thought everyone had migrated from MySpace to Facebook....I have a facebook page but not a myspace. I like your pic, Chi! You must be rapt with the election results :)
Thanks. And maybe I'll migrate to Facebook once everyone's done and did that. All late about it again-lol. What's your Facebook page link?

Big Time BS'er
RoyalOrleans said:
Why would you say that? Is it because I'm a single guy out crusing the muff? Posting here is about as up close and personal as I get to a rabble of complete strangers on the Internet.
Exactly! And really about the second paragraph? You seem like a very sociable guy especially through internet means.

Big Time BS'er
ImWithStupid said:
No, it's because you seem like the kind of guy to be out crusing the muff at a middle school or high school. :D .

Ditto again!;D

Big Time BS'er
emkay64 said:
At a christmas party last year, I walked into the bathroom and saw some girl taking pictures of her cootch to put on facebook (perhaps the wrong face for pictures, but I'm not judging). I decided I was too old. Plus...if i wanted to keep in touch with anyone in high school..I would have. So no facebook, hi5 or myspace for me.
I probably am too old for MySpace, heck, I'm pretty convinced of it:p But I've gotten in touch with some old buds already, so no regrets yet. It's been pretty cool so far.

Big Time BS'er
*Chi* said:
Awesome, that's so cool:) Just don't go leaving your spouse for some old fling;)
A spouse - I dont have one of those..

I'm now chatting to a woman who was absolutely drop dead gorgeous when we were about 12. She looked like snow white then. Jet black shoulder length hair and skin as white as milk. She had the most expressive green eyes I've ever seen.

Of course, I never had the courage to say anything to her then

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
*Chi* said:
Exactly! And really about the second paragraph? You seem like a very sociable guy especially through internet means.
Ehhh....

I've got my moments.

Big Time BS'er
*Chi* said:
Thanks. And maybe I'll migrate to Facebook once everyone's done and did that. All late about it again-lol. What's your Facebook page link?
Hmmmm ..... I'm not ready to share my real name on this site, yet. ;)

Maybe when you join FB, I'll secretly slip you the link to my private page.

Big Time BS'er
Anna Perenna said:
Hmmmm ..... I'm not ready to share my real name on this site, yet. ;) Maybe when you join FB, I'll secretly slip you the link to my private page.
A woman of mystery.

Big Time BS'er
Anna Perenna said:
Hmmmm ..... I'm not ready to share my real name on this site, yet. ;) Maybe when you join FB, I'll secretly slip you the link to my private page.
I feel privileged to know your real name but mums the word. ;)

wez

Big Time BS
snafu said:
As do I, Lola... very priviledged indeed.. mums the word.. ;)

ooops.. did I say that outloud?

Big Time BS'er
hugo said:
A woman of mystery.
A woman of long, traumatic memory, actually. It has never served me well to reveal personal things online.

snafu said:
Ahhh CB, you actually know my semi-real online-only name, not my real-real real-life name. Nonetheless, you should feel privileged because hardly anyone knows the former, either.

wez said:
As do I, Lola... very priviledged indeed.. mums the word.. ;) ooops.. did I say that outloud?
This is the lamest joke/pun I have ever posted but there's just no stopping it:

LOLa.

Big Time BS'er
sheik-yerbouti said:
A spouse - I dont have one of those..I'm now chatting to a woman who was absolutely drop dead gorgeous when we were about 12. She looked like snow white then. Jet black shoulder length hair and skin as white as milk. She had the most expressive green eyes I've ever seen.

Of course, I never had the courage to say anything to her then
Nice, she sounds beautiful. Well, you're not 12 anymore and might not have this opportunity ever again... So don't let it slip away or ruin it. No pressure:p

Big Time BS'er
Anna Perenna said:
You can PM me the link and I won't give it away to these stalkers:D

Big Time BS'er
I could blackmail you and say I'll post all of youe pics but I'm not that mean.

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
Anna Perenna said:
Come on! I happily share my christian name with any and every one of you people.

It's Dick Hertzer.

Big Time BS'er
*Chi* said:
Nice, she sounds beautiful. Well, you're not 12 anymore and might not have this opportunity ever again... So don't let it slip away or ruin it. No pressure:p
And she's divorced too.