Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Too Hot to be a Banker?

Progressive Killer
Well you will be missed, you know, I have always wondered at how many people that are so stuck on their own beliefs that they cannot accept ideas that do not conform to their own as even worthy of viewing or considering. I take acception to a lot of what other people say and do not agree with them but you don't see me get emotional about it.
Really? Did you really post that?
Yes I did post that Joe.

There is a huge difference between not agreeing with someone and being hostile with someone just because they do not share your view point. I don't do the hostile part. Look how emkay constantly makes these discussions all about attacking me and completely ignores what is said.

Take my point about how the images shown were offered by the woman and her lawyer and even one of them was completely irresponsible to wear to a work environment (unless you worked at a strip club). It is very reasonable to believe that she wore a lot more stuff that was just as bad as the one.

Then there is also the point the woman refused a direct order from her bosses.

Point after point ignored, but personal attacks still made.

Big Time BS'er
Well you will be missed, you know, I have always wondered at how many people that are so stuck on their own beliefs that they cannot accept ideas that do not conform to their own as even worthy of viewing or considering. I take acception to a lot of what other people say and do not agree with them but you don't see me get emotional about it.
Really? Did you really post that?

http://justbs.us/top...post__p__107165
Exact same thing I thought - hipocresia...!

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS'er
My link

4877555.87.jpg

Now that's just BS! I like how turtle necks and pencil skirts were "banned" office wear. I guess some women really do need to wear a burka. Stupid! Although...I can't speak from experience but I'm guessing it's difficult to work with a hard on?
Hehe, forget the story, all I want to know is where she got that dress. It's gorgeous!!!