Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Fullauto explains ALL ! !

Big Time BS'er
so here it is... the oracle is back... ask any question... ANY question and I, with a little help from some of the smarter members here will answer them... :D

Big Time BS
If reality is whatever you believe it to be then is not belief more powerful than the reality you believe in?

What says you?

Big Time BS'er
emkay64 said:
If reality is whatever you believe it to be then is not belief more powerful than the reality you believe in?What says you?
Yes... For instance... Oprah Winfrey believes she is pretty and that people care waht she says... Fact is, she looks like Sloth's black cousin after a rather severe stroke!

as far as if people care... Well... I'm sure some do, but even then, the rest of us not only don't care what she thinks, but would rather hang from painter scaffolding by our Ocular nerves than listen to what anyone would have to say who would listen to her!

So you see virginia, Not only is there a Santa, but Oprah is Ugly and ultimately nothing more than a very dark talking head!

OHHHHHMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... ;)

Administering the BS
Here's one... I got hungry a bit ago and decided to snoop in the cubbard to find me something for my supper.

I saw this awesome box of Hamburger Helper sitting on the shelf, and the picture of the product, looked like this:

09-15-08_2339.jpg

MMM... YUM !!!!

But when I made it exactly like the directions stated, it looked like this:

09-15-08_2338.jpg

WHY IS THAT??

Tasted like crap too... I ended up tossing it out and eating a bologna sandwich.

Big Time BS'er
Bender said:
Here's one... I got hungry a bit ago and decided to snoop in the cubbard to find me something for my supper.I saw this awesome box of Hamburger Helper sitting on the shelf, and the picture of the product, looked like this:

09-15-08_2339.jpg

MMM... YUM !!!!

09-15-08_2338.jpg

WHY IS THAT??

Tasted like crap too... I ended up tossing it out and eating a bologna sandwich.

Even I, an ignorant fool can help you with this.

Its because you are a man and the kitchen fairy hates you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Administering the BS
sheik-yerbouti said:
Even I, an ignorant fool can help you with this. Its because you are a man and the kitchen fairy hates you.
Not likely, I have been cooking since I was like 6. Personally, I am ANTI-BOXED MEALS... Almost any time I cook, it will be a home made meal. Although my wife does buy these types of meals (even though I object), they usually end up sitting in the cubbard for months before being used. I hate probably every hamburger helper there is.. the only one I liked is the potatoes augratin, but hell, I don't think they even make that one anymore... I haven't seen it in years... not in my area anyways. Last night I just didn't feel like putting much effort into the cooking... the kids were in bed, it was late, and I was the only one who would be eating, so I thought..." eh... what the hell, it's been in the cubbard for about 3 months, never tried this one before.... might as well make it "....ugh... what a bad decision !!.

Big Time BS'er
Bender said:
Not likely, I have been cooking since I was like 6. Personally, I am ANTI-BOXED MEALS... Almost any time I cook, it will be a home made meal. Although my wife does buy these types of meals (even though I object), they usually end up sitting in the cubbard for months before being used. I hate probably every hamburger helper there is.. the only one I liked is the potatoes augratin, but hell, I don't think they even make that one anymore... I haven't seen it in years... not in my area anyways. Last night I just didn't feel like putting much effort into the cooking... the kids were in bed, it was late, and I was the only one who would be eating, so I thought..." eh... what the hell, it's been in the cubbard for about 3 months, never tried this one before.... might as well make it "....ugh... what a bad decision !!.

We'll just have to blame it on boxed foods then.

I must say, I'd like to try the flour coated catfish to mentioned elsewhere. That sounded real good.

wez

Big Time BS
Dear oracle.. do you hope the economy collapses so you don't have to pay your debt back? Dream on...

Why do you think your masters conveniently changed the bankruptcy laws on you just in the nick of time?

wez

Big Time BS
Dear oracle...

When will Charley be sprung from the can so Helter Skelter can began? Thank you...

wez

Big Time BS
If reality is whatever you believe it to be then is not belief more powerful than the reality you believe in? ~ emkay

And if that is true, oh great one, then can reality not be anything we want it to be? It's obvious all human activities didn't come about by random chance, rather, were someone/s idea of a reality. So...

Who decided to make it everyones reality, or else?

Big Time BS'er
Phantom said:
Why don't spiders get caught in their own webs but only in other spider webs?
I'm pretty sure it has to do with being immune to thier own silk protiens...

That and God made it that way...

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN ! ! ! !

DO NOT QUESTION MY METHODS ! ! !

OHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Big Time BS'er
Bender said:
Here's one... I got hungry a bit ago and decided to snoop in the cubbard to find me something for my supper.I saw this awesome box of Hamburger Helper sitting on the shelf, and the picture of the product, looked like this:

09-15-08_2339.jpg

MMM... YUM !!!!

09-15-08_2338.jpg

WHY IS THAT??

Not sure... but I'm going to go with God Not likeing either you, or your ethnic lineage as a whole... Yeeeaeaaahhhh....

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN ! ! ! ;)

ALL HIEL DIE ORACLE ! ! !

Big Time BS'er
sheik-yerbouti said:
Hey Oracle, riddle me this:What is thrice the third, of three and three thirds ?
That is call consonance... A repetition of consonant sounds

It's also a good lesson in meter... although I'm not sure what that particular mater is called...

Und Ich denke auch, die Antwort ist 10... :confused:

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN ! ! !

wez

Big Time BS
sheik-yerbouti said:
Hey Oracle, riddle me this:What is thrice the third, of three and three thirds ?
The equation is..3 x [1/3 (3 3/3)] = 4

3 and 3 thirds = 4... a third of 4 is 1.33 and so on.. and 3 x 1.333 = 4, which is the correct answer..

wez has spoken.

Boo!

Last edited by a moderator: