Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Fullauto explains ALL ! !

wez

Big Time BS
Fullauto said:
No... the fact that you're 39, and spend 90% of your awake time bullying digital personas from behind the protection of the net makes you gay... people crying to thier mothers is pretty natural :D THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN ! ! !
No.. I bully, bullies in "real life" too.. with my mouth, not my fists..

What protection is that I "hide behind"? Do your arguments fall apart at your feet if you can't physically threaten someone to prove them?

Please explain..

IWS

Super Moderator
Anna Perenna said:
Is that Eddo?He looks like he's rocking out, homie-stylez, in your mouth. Hardly a punishment... ;)
I always assumed it meant wez' desire to eat eddo, in a sexual way. At least that's what my understanding of the ways of Sigmund Freud would tell me.

:D

I don't like you.
ImWithStupid said:
I always assumed it meant wez' desire to eat eddo, in a sexual way. At least that's what my understanding of the ways of Sigmund Freud would tell me.:D
Pretty much how I take it too.

That and the constant pm's from him asking me to send him nudie pics of myself.

I'm flattered, but not interested.

wez

Big Time BS
eddo said:
Pretty much how I take it too.That and the constant pm's from him asking me to send him nudie pics of myself.

I'm flattered, but not interested.
I'm not you... and you're not me. :P

Big Time BS'er
Oracle

Peer deep within your crystal ball.

Please please tell me that TJ will never return. Can you cast a wicked spell or something ?

Big Time BS'er
sheik-yerbouti said:
OraclePeer deep within your crystal ball.

Please please tell me that TJ will never return. Can you cast a wicked spell or something ?
The dark side is clouding my vision...

wez

Big Time BS
Well holy sheep sh*t JAW... you were right.. my equation was lacking.. forgot an addition symbol.. ;)

Here it is in it's unadulterated, true, purified glory...

Beautiful...

3 x [ 1/3 ( 3 + 3/3)] = 4

Big Time BS'er
How come everybody has to tell you its a good morning when it's a pretty ****ty morning for me? If they're having a good morning why must the rub it in my nose?

Big Time BS'er
snafu said:
How come everybody has to tell you its a good morning when it's a pretty ****ty morning for me? If they're having a good morning why must the rub it in my nose?
ftp://fullauto.myftp.org/pub/mp3/Rammstein/Mutter/Rammstein-Mutter-Mein%20Herz%20Brennt.mp3

Play to set the tone...

No one else will say this, and they will ALL deny it till they die, but you are the star of a reality TV show called 'Snaf-View'... Your life as you know it, as well as your friends and loved ones are all engineered for you...

As a result of these circumstances, we are all acutely aware of the fact that your morning sucks because you flooded the 2nd floor bathroom with that HUGE shyt you took this morning, and it is generally the policy of the editors as well as the producers to egg you on with your disgust since you've become less witty and tend to fuss less with your advancing age!

I'm sorry to have to tell you that, and I'm sure you won't believe me as a result of everyone toeing the party line on that being a lie, but none the less, it is true...

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN ! ! !

(Crazy whoosh noise!)

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS
I want to take some yoga classes, however there are many schools of yoga....Ashtanga and the like. I have no idea what they all mean...I just wanna be more bendy. What class do I choose?