Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Fullauto explains ALL ! !

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
Dear oracle.. do you hope the economy collapses so you don't have to pay your debt back? Dream on...
Why do you answer your own questions?

If you already know the answer, keep it to yourself

Do you really think so kighly of your thoughts that you think

no one here can ask a question worthy enough for you to answer?

I am ASTOUNDED by you sense of self worth... it is trully epic...

wez said:
Why do you think your masters conveniently changed the bankruptcy laws on you just in the nick of time?
Again... You are very presuptuous...

don't fall in love witht he sound of your own keyboard... ;)

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
Dear oracle... When will Charley be sprung from the can so Helter Skelter can began? Thank you...
Charlie will never be sprung...

He will likely die in prison not because he is dangerous any longer

but because he scares the **** out of the establishment, and he a a psychology expiriment in running shoes... Way to valuable to inquiring minds!

wez

Big Time BS
Fullauto said:
Why do you answer your own questions?If you already know the answer, keep it to yourself

Do you really think so kighly of your thoughts that you think

no one here can ask a question worthy enough for you to answer?

I am ASTOUNDED by you sense of self worth... it is trully epic...

Again... You are very presuptuous...

don't fall in love witht he sound of your own keyboard... ;)
Am I right? :rolleyes:

Or tell me I'm wrong.. and tell me why, oh great one..

Do you have a debt to the beast of burden? Or are you a free man?

A free man wouldn't be concerned with collapsing economies, I figure.. There's a logic to my presumptions.. and I aint afraid to be wrong. Do they upset you?

My keyboard falls in love with my fingers.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS'er
wez said:
If reality is whatever you believe it to be then is not belief more powerful than the reality you believe in? ~ emkayAnd if that is true, oh great one, then can reality not be anything we want it to be? It's obvious all human activities didn't come about by random chance, rather, were someone/s idea of a reality. So...

Who decided to make it everyones reality, or else?
That was so circular I needed Pi out to 10ks just to read it...:confused:

wez

Big Time BS
Fullauto said:
That was so circular I needed Pi out to 10ks just to read it...:confused:
Pretty simple, really.. it appears you are a fraud.

What I'm saying is.. the "reality" that exists is maintained by "or elses" of varying degrees from death, imprisonment, financial ruin, etc.. etc... meted out by men against men, with no one watching the watchers.. This reality is maintained through fear.

and the question was.. Who's the genius/s behind this "reality".

I'm betting they weren't black.. and isn't this reality, in essence, what you want to disappear after an economic collapse and race war? Perhaps there's other things than mixed races gnawing at ya you just can't put your finger on.. keep looking..

Fly is in the vaseline.. ~ STP

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
Pretty simple, really.. it appears you are a fraud.What I'm saying is.. the "reality" that exists is maintained by "or elses" of varying degrees from death, imprisonment, financial ruin, etc.. etc... meted out by men against men, with no one watching the watchers.. This reality is maintained through fear.

and the question was.. Who's the genius/s behind this "reality".

I'm betting they weren't black.. and isn't this reality, in essence, what you want to disappear after an economic collapse and race war? Perhaps there's other things than mixed races gnawing at ya you just can't put your finger on.. keep looking..

Fly is in the vaseline.. ~ STP
you really seem to have a problem with rules in general...

If you have a problem with my White Nationalist feelings, which you incorrectly represent as white supremist, then I'll start a thread for you to debate, and eventually crush me in!

It should be easy for you... You are so smart, and confident... and I'm sure you will have NO problem backing up all you beliefs with references, and likewise will not have any problem when I refuse to take your oppinion as a reference!

I'll go start it, so you don't derail another thread with your tiny axe to grind..:cool:

wez

Big Time BS
Fullauto said:
you really seem to have a problem with rules in general...If you have a problem with my White Nationalist feelings, which you incorrectly represent as white supremist, then I'll start a thread for you to debate, and eventually crush me in!

It should be easy for you... You are so smart, and confident... and I'm sure you will have NO problem backing up all you beliefs with references, and likewise will not have any problem when I refuse to take your oppinion as a reference!

I'll go start it, so you don't derail another thread with your tiny axe to grind..:cool:
Hahahahaha.. you got some rules you wanna enforce on me? What would those be?

Good luck..

See ya in the ring.. I'm there!

Superior Member
wez said:
The equation is..3 x [1/3 (3 3/3)] = 43 and 3 thirds = 4... a third of 4 is 1.33 and so on.. and 3 x 1.333 = 4, which is the correct answer..

wez has spoken.

Boo!
You're right, but your equation is a wee bit...oddly written.

The equation is: 3*1/3*4.

The answer is 4.

"Thrice the third" 3 times 1/3 of something...

"Of three and three thirds" Of always means multiply. 3 3/3 =4

So 3 times 1/3 times 4. If you follow the PEMDAS rule (Parenthesis, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction), you do the multiplication of the whole number "3" and the fraction "1/3". The answer is 1. If you multiply that by the whole number "4" (the next part of the problem), you get "4".

<==Wins :D

wez

Big Time BS
jokersarewild said:
You're right, but your equation is a wee bit...oddly written.The equation is: 3*1/3*4.

The answer is 4.

"Thrice the third" 3 times 1/3 of something...

"Of three and three thirds" Of always means multiply. 3 3/3 =4

So 3 times 1/3 times 4. If you follow the PEMDAS rule (Parenthesis, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction), you do the multiplication of the whole number "3" and the fraction "1/3". The answer is 1. If you multiply that by the whole number "4" (the next part of the problem), you get "4".

<==Wins :D
Well, unlike you, my equation didn't jump right from the 3 3/3 to the 4 and is perfectly written as the word problem is spoken.. so.. look again. ;)

yay me.. :P

wez

Big Time BS
Dear orahole...

If I like to bully, bullies, does that make me a bully?

And if bullies, I bully, run crying to mommy, does that make them gay?

Administering the BS
Dear Oracle, were you aware that JustBS has an option where the member themselves can create their very own forum and be the Moderator of that forum?

You might wanna check out Community BS . You will notice there are currently 4 forums listed, 1 I created, one IWS created, 1 snafu created and one Manic Monday created each focused on different categories. You'll notice snafu is listed as the moderator of the "WHAT PISSES ME OFF" forum, and manic monday is the moderator of the "ART'S AND WHATEVER THE HELL IT WAS" forum.

To create your very own forum, simply go to your profile page and create a new social group, from there you will have an option to also create your own forum category and set the rules for it.. as in private forum, public forum, invite only...etc, etc.. It will then show up on the main index page and have YOU listed as the moderator. It's this new thing we have been doing see. :cool:

It just might be something you wanna look into, thanks again for participating on JustBS. ;)

Big Time BS'er
Forget the oracle, what about me? I just made a movie group. It's awesome, everyone should join.

Big Time BS'er
Fullauto said:
That is call consonance... A repetition of consonant soundsIt's also a good lesson in meter... although I'm not sure what that particular mater is called...

Und Ich denke auch, die Antwort ist 10... :confused:

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN ! ! !
Hmmn. Clearly you are not the Oracle

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
The equation is..3 x [1/3 (3 3/3)] = 43 and 3 thirds = 4... a third of 4 is 1.33 and so on.. and 3 x 1.333 = 4, which is the correct answer..

wez has spoken.

Boo!
Congratulation Wez. Ready yourself for my next infernal question...

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
Dear orahole...If I like to bully, bullies, does that make me a bully?

And if bullies, I bully, run crying to mommy, does that make them gay?
No... the fact that you're 39, and spend 90% of your awake time bullying digital personas from behind the protection of the net makes you gay... people crying to thier mothers is pretty natural :D

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN ! ! !

Big Time BS'er
Bender said:
Dear Oracle, were you aware that JustBS has an option where the member themselves can create their very own forum and be the Moderator of that forum?You might wanna check out Community BS . You will notice there are currently 4 forums listed, 1 I created, one IWS created, 1 snafu created and one Manic Monday created each focused on different categories. You'll notice snafu is listed as the moderator of the "WHAT PISSES ME OFF" forum, and manic monday is the moderator of the "ART'S AND WHATEVER THE HELL IT WAS" forum.

To create your very own forum, simply go to your profile page and create a new social group, from there you will have an option to also create your own forum category and set the rules for it.. as in private forum, public forum, invite only...etc, etc.. It will then show up on the main index page and have YOU listed as the moderator. It's this new thing we have been doing see. :cool:

It just might be something you wanna look into, thanks again for participating on JustBS. ;)

Apparently Phreakwars knows more than the Oracle!

Phreakwars HAS SPOKEN ! ! ! :D

Big Time BS'er
sheik-yerbouti said:
OracleWhat do kangaroos taste like ?
Unless slow cooked (Braised) like BBQ, it is stringy and pretty crappy.. The Oracle had some in Okinawa... Can make a good Burger though!

Big Time BS'er
Oracle I will be having my usual summer toga party soon. I read that a favourite Roman feast item was stuffed doormouse.

I cant get any anywhere, do you know of anywhere I could get some. ? It would be so authentic. Might you have a recipe ?

Big Time BS'er
sheik-yerbouti said:
Oracle I will be having my usual summer toga party soon. I read that a favourite Roman feast item was stuffed doormouse. I cant get any anywhere, do you know of anywhere I could get some. ? It would be so authentic. Might you have a recipe ?
get a cat... the cat will eat a mouse, then cook the cat!

;)Bon Appetit!