Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Fullauto explains ALL ! !

Big Time BS
I have a neighbor from South Africa. He's in the process of bringing the family over. None of my business. He's a nice guy and works really hard. However he brought his brother in law back and he's been staying there too. I can't stand him. He's useless, lazy and smokes like a chimney. I've actually watched him sit on the step smoking while his wife cuts the grass. He sits out on the deck 24/7 and peers into my yard, or stands looking over my fence while I'm in the yard WTF! I can't go outside without him peering back at me. Not to mention he looks like John Wayne Gacey. What do I do? :D

I don't like you.
emkay64 said:
I have a neighbor from South Africa. He's in the process of bringing the family over. None of my business. He's a nice guy and works really hard. However he brought his brother in law back and he's been staying there too. I can't stand him. He's useless, lazy and smokes like a chimney. I've actually watched him sit on the step smoking while his wife cuts the grass. He sits out on the deck 24/7 and peers into my yard, or stands looking over my fence while I'm in the yard WTF! I can't go outside without him peering back at me. Not to mention he looks like John Wayne Gacey. What do I do? :D
Show him your penis. He'll quit staring at you...

Big Time BS
emkay64 said:
That's creepy. This dude reminds me of Mr. Bus-Stop. Don't ever let this guy in your house. Do you have any guns? A real crazy won't be intimated by your husband either. Just be very aware of your surroundings at all times. Carry a weapon in your car too.

wez

Big Time BS
atlantic said:
That's creepy. This dude reminds me of Mr. Bus-Stop. Don't ever let this guy in your house. Do you have any guns? A real crazy won't be intimated by your husband either. Just be very aware of your surroundings at all times. Carry a weapon in your car too.
I have a butter knife.. :rolleyes:

wez

Big Time BS
atlantic said:
You do own some golf clubs do you not? :rolleyes:
That's right! I'm set... little nine iron on the knee?

wez in mirror with a 9 iron....

you takin' to me?.... I said are you talkin' to me? ... You must be talkin' to me cause I don't see anyone else here... you talkin' to me?

Big Time BS
wez said:
that's right! I'm set... Little nine iron on the knee?Wez in mirror with a 9 iron....

you takin' to me?.... I said are you talkin' to me? ... You must be talkin' to me cause i don't see anyone else here... You talkin' to me?
omg, lol :D

Big Time BS'er
emkay64 said:
Get him some Optrex and some fresh spectacles.

Now theres some bitchy payback for the micro jab lol

Big Time BS'er
atlantic said:
Do you have any guns? A real crazy won't be intimated by your husband either. Just be very aware of your surroundings at all times. Carry a weapon in your car too.
Here is a lady not to be messed with, lol

Big Time BS
sheik-yerbouti said:
Here is a lady not to be messed with, lol
I just like to be prepared ;) Emkay, and all ladies out there a good read for self-protection is The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker.

Big Time BS'er
atlantic said:
I just like to be prepared ;) Emkay, and all ladies out there a good read for self-protection is The Gift of Fear by Gavin De Becker.
Plain good sense Caron. You can teach me to shoot anytime !

Did OK in Thailand when I last had a go though. 92% at 15 yards with a 0.38 S&W.

What a boom that thing made !

I want to try a Beretta next, Maybe a Glock..

The book sounds good. Take the psychological discomfort to the purp..

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS
I read that book Atlantic! This guy doesn't really scare me, he just pervs me out a little. Thanks Sheik, I guess I totally deserved that :D

Big Time BS'er
emkay64 said:
I read that book Atlantic! This guy doesn't really scare me, he just pervs me out a little. Thanks Sheik, I guess I totally deserved that :D
No you didn't. You're a Goddess alright !

Keep an eye on the weirdo though.

Big Time BS'er
I'd kill him. Of course, I currently reside on deathrow for killing the paperboy after he threw my paper in a mud puddle two days in a row.

IWS

Super Moderator
hugo said:
I'd kill him. Of course, I currently reside on deathrow for killing the paperboy after he threw my paper in a mud puddle two days in a row.
I figured in Texas, that would be legal under the whole, killing for criminal mischief law, you have. :D

Big Time BS'er
Soothsayer

I wake every morning to find the bed faerie has left more fluff in my belly button yet again. I'm so tired of cleaning it all up each day.

What can I do ?