Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Obama gives progressives the finger and switches political parties

Administering the BS
The facts of the issue make it a non-right wing think tank.
No, the "facts" are "ACCORDING TO THIS RIGHT WINGER"
First off it was a committee established in May of 2009.
A right wing comitee
Tell me who was in charge of the Executive and Legislative branches of the government in May of 2009?
Tell me, is it, whoever is in charge, are the ones who get to choose comitees? Uh.. NO. IRRELEVANT INFO and digression.
Second. It is the report from the 4 out of 10 members of the committee
All right wingers
who even made a report as Congress required.
So it MUST be the truth?
I would love to hear the opinion of the Democrats on the committee, but as the Democrats didn't even bother to release a report as required BY LAW,
So since they didn't release an "official" type report, we must ONLY take the word of the "official right wing" version?
kind of like it wasn't necessary for this Democratic Congress to do the basic requirements of their job and come up with a budget in 2010.
This is called changing the topic because you have nothing more relevant to offer about the original one, it is a diversionary tactic meant to spur commentary on an unrelated incident..

IWS

Super Moderator
The facts of the issue make it a non-right wing think tank.
No, the "facts" are "ACCORDING TO THIS RIGHT WINGER"
First off it was a committee established in May of 2009.
A right wing comitee
Tell me who was in charge of the Executive and Legislative branches of the government in May of 2009?
Tell me, is it, whoever is in charge, are the ones who get to choose comitees? Uh.. NO. IRRELEVANT INFO and digression..

I see you still have no IDEA how government works. Yes. In Congress, whoever is in charge does get to decide the makeup of committees.

They decide who is the head of the committee. They have the majority on every committee. They decide what gets introduced and who gets to testify in the committee.

I know I said in another post that I could tolerate the stupid more than the ignorant, but I swear I can only handle one TJ at a time.

Administering the BS
So, the minority party doesn't get to make their own committees? But that's unfair!! Are you sure?

IWS

Super Moderator
Mathemagic.jpg