Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Really Bender?

ren

Big Time BS'er
I have found that the less time I spend in forums, the less aggravated I get. I think I've kind of reached a happy medium between online and off. Seems like others could benefit from that. That being said. I still laugh pretty hard at some of these posts. Very entertaining board to say the least.

Progressive Killer
I believe the key is not to give this world the same level of importance as the real world. None of us can look each other in the eye and read the non-verbal cues required for truly communicating in a meaningful way. We are stuck in a written format that is not capable of transmitting the full range of complex communicating humans are supposed to use.

I once let a person from this pretend world get under my skin to the point I behaved in a way I was ashamed of later on. My letting him get under my skin was my fault, my reaction was my fault, I have nobody else to blame.

But I did learn from that event. No mistake we learn from is a complete failure. I learned to keep my emotions apart from this world, to use it for entertainment and information but not as a replacement for the real world.

Administering the BS
I have found that the less time I spend in forums, the less aggravated I get. I think I've kind of reached a happy medium between online and off. Seems like others could benefit from that. That being said. I still laugh pretty hard at some of these posts. Very entertaining board to say the least.
Hell, I spend more time on facebook and other sites then I do here. TJ seems to have it in his head that I'm at my PC clicking the damn refresh button waiting for responses, and if I don't respond to him, that somehow I am avoiding him.. uh NO, I have a REAL life, I work, I cook, I clean, I live. The last thing I do is care about somebody babbling on and on 10,000 lines of sh*t I could REALLY in all reality, care less about. So I just ignore sh*t if I see the same ole same ole rant that I see on all the other sites. TJ just happens to be a master of parroting sh*t. So I ignore him, and many others.I find I'm happier that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Progressive Killer
Where did I ever say that Phreakwars?

I know you don't want to look at my posts because time after time I rip you apart in debates.

But we did notice how you spent so much time messing with my account, only eddo would call you out for what you did publically but believe me, the real you came out and was a real eye opener for some. I know how childish a Progressive can be so when you acted that way I was laughing like hell, but for some they still do not understand the Progressive mind the way I do and you educated them on that brittle emotional side you all share.

I don't like you.
By complaining he's only encouraging me to do worse. :whistling:

Reminds me of those bad/good ol days of the WPYO board. Reason I hung around, I guess.

Do your worst. Go hard or go home.
This surprises me...

Builder (who is almost always bringing up IWS being a mod in debates, somehow insinuating that if he disagrees with IWS that IWS will use his SuperDuperMod powers against him [even though IWS has never done anything like that,]) is ok with Phreak screwing with another users account....

Ineresting....

Reminds me of those bad/good ol days of the WPYO board. Reason I hung around, I guess.

This surprises me...

Builder (who is almost always bringing up IWS being a mod in debates, somehow insinuating that if he disagrees with IWS that IWS will use his SuperDuperMod powers against him [even though IWS has never done anything like that,]) is ok with Phreak screwing with another users account....

Ineresting....
IWS takes it all too seriously. Want to see some messages?

Phreak's bit of fun did what exactly? Let the crybaby doofus know he doesn't control this board with his spamming shite?

And careful, eddo, or you'll be accused of "gangbanging" with your bumchum. :no:

Progressive Killer

This surprises me...

Ineresting....
It does not surprise me. It is part of the Progressive mindset to believe in double standards. As long as you agree with them and are part of their team, or the actions are against them, then fair and reasonable have meaning. If you are not part of their group, then anything goes, no level of abuse is considered 'bad' becuase it is done to an enemy.

Superior Member
Hm. Does kind of seem like Times is whiny here. If you "won", why do you insist on continuing the fight?

"We won the battle! Now let's retreat and do a replay. Can we get some slo-mo up in this b!tch?"

Progressive Killer
Hm. Does kind of seem like Times is whiny here. If you "won", why do you insist on continuing the fight?

"We won the battle! Now let's retreat and do a replay. Can we get some slo-mo up in this b!tch?"
Typical liberal, things settle down and you want to stir it up again. You keep adding to the idea you are immature with actions like this kid.......

Administering the BS
The sobbing saga continues....
b215.gif

Progressive Killer
The sobbing saga continues....
b215.gif
But one day you will get over it enough to show your face in debates again Phreakwars.......

I wonder if you will claim the Progressives are the "party of no" when they don't agree to go along with the Republicans after the big Democrat losses tomorrow? How much crying will you be doing then Phreakwars?

I bet you will suddenly want everyone to believe the Democrats refusal to cooperate with the Republicans will be for a good reason, and not just because they are upset over losing their azzes, lol.

The Country as a whole is pissed off at the arrogance of Obama, Pelosi, and Harry Red (that is his new name as far as I am concerned) and the rest of the liberal elite who thought they could snub their noses at most of America and get away with it. This election is a firm rejection of the Obama/progressive agenda to tranform America. And once that is made clear, I predict the Progressives like Phreakwars here will still refuse to admit it. They will blame "stupid voters" and how they were unfairly labeled but even they know they mess up.

And how do we know they understand they messed up? None of the democrats are willing to run on their record unless they voted against the majority. Nobody, not even Harry Red is making it a point to talk about the healthcare scandal, sure he mentions it here and there but not any real push as if it was a great accomplishment and outside of him and a couple other Democrats, nobody else will even do that much if they voted for that crap.

Better get out the crying towel Phreakwars, the end of your perfect progressive plan through Obama is about to be over.

Superior Member

Typical liberal, things settle down and you want to stir it up again. You keep adding to the idea you are immature with actions like this kid.......
Typical moron, lumping my actions in with people whom I have little to do with. Then calling me "kid", as if saying I'm younger than you makes it worse. I just added a comment to the thread because I'd just noticed it. The fact that you responded the way you did proves the point of my initial post. So thanks for agreeing with you, you loon.

Progressive Killer

Typical moron, lumping my actions in with people whom I have little to do with. Then calling me "kid", as if saying I'm younger than you makes it worse. I just added a comment to the thread because I'd just noticed it. The fact that you responded the way you did proves the point of my initial post. So thanks for agreeing with you, you loon.
If you took the time to look and read what you were commenting on you would have seen it was done and things had settled down but no, taking the time to read and understand something would be too much to ask right?

If you act immature, then I will call you down on it, and yes, that shows you are acting like a kid. If you want to change that fact you can, simply stop acting that way.......easy right?

Superior Member

If you took the time to look and read what you were commenting on you would have seen it was done and things had settled down but no, taking the time to read and understand something would be too much to ask right?

If you act immature, then I will call you down on it, and yes, that shows you are acting like a kid. If you want to change that fact you can, simply stop acting that way.......easy right?
I didn't see the date on the last post. Boo hoo.

You still keep responding, then saying I fan the flames. It takes two to tango, old man.

Progressive Killer

You still keep responding, then saying I fan the flames. It takes two to tango, old man.
You started it, and can end it any time you want kid. Remember, all I can do is reply to what you do, it is you who must do it for me to reply to it.

Superior Member

You started it, and can end it any time you want kid. Remember, all I can do is reply to what you do, it is you who must do it for me to reply to it.
I know. I said it takes two to tango. I'm the other one. Now let's dance, old man. /does the Cabbage Patch

Progressive Killer

I know. I said it takes two to tango. I'm the other one. Now let's dance, old man. /does the Cabbage Patch
Not really, all it takes is one childish fool to get a mess started, I just love to see how far a child will keep their stupidity going before they understand there really was no point in them starting it in the first place because they have accomplished nothing......

Administering the BS
Face it Matt, TJ won't give up until he gets the last sob and boo whoo in to the thread.

Progressive Killer
Face it Matt, TJ won't give up until he gets the last sob and boo whoo in to the thread.

Speaking of crying, how bout them crying ass Progressives who got their behinds crushed recently.......funny as hell.

Superior Member
Times said:
Not really, all it takes is one childish fool to get a mess started, I just love to see how far a child will keep their stupidity going before they understand there really was no point in them starting it in the first place because they have accomplished nothing......
So you were looking in the mirror today?

Speaking of crying, how bout them crying ass Progressives who got their behinds crushed recently.......funny as hell.
How about TJ calling me childish then continuing on bashing other people for the sake of a response?

Hey old man, I'd try to fight the Alzheimer's. Makes you look bad to contradict yourself.