Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

Here's the deal, TJ. I don't like you...you don't like me...and everyone here is getting sick and tired of seeing threads get derailed with our constant bickering. And I don't blame them in the least!

So if you have a gripe with me, or vice versa, bring it to this thread. You can "break me", call me Miss Piggy, and run me down all day long in here for all I care, but let's leave the bullsh!t off the main board.

And rather than littering your replies with barbs and personal jabs toward other members, why not bring them here to hash them out if that's what you want to do? Why derail good conversations and insightful dialogue with your inane blathering and inflammatory accusations against the good people here? I mean...

- If you want to blame Phreakwars's liberal leanings for the ruination of the universe (even though I don't always agree with Phreakwars's political viewpoints, the man can debate and he is excellent at backing his responses with meaningful sources.....a lesson you could well stand to learn)...

- If you want to berate emkay for her athiest ways, accuse her of lying about her personal Canadian healthcare experience and blame her for the onset of Obamacare...

- If you want to accuse eddo of being an "azz" kisser, a gangbanger, "99% bad" and not as devout of Christian as you even though the thread is about "Homes, lawn and garden care"....

- If you want to rag on hugo for hating cops even though that point has nothing to do with the conversation at hand...

- If you want to convince us that wez is "purely bad" simply because you SAY he is...

- If you want to engage in your gay sex talk game and fawn over RO like a little school boy experiencing his first crush....

- If you want to call me fat, out of control, crazy and the spokesperson for enablers everywhere....

.....do it here.

Not out there.

Thanks.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
Re: TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

I'll start:

I'm sure there is a fine line between someone who believes they are an empath and one who suffers from mental illness.

Just as I'm sure there's a fine line between someone who is an arrogant, insensitive butt hole vs. someone who certifiably has NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder).

So, when it comes to the latter example...which one are you?

P

Pure garbage

Sure wish TJ loved me deeply and fully.. *sniff *sniff.. He's the most important human being on the planet.. everyone wants.. nay.. NEEDS his approval..

woe is me..

Progressive Killer

Ali, what is it about you that has to turn everything into a war?

Even at the jungle you kept asking me to the flame section and called me chicken so many times I gave you your chance but what does it accomplish? I was not trying to flame you or anyone else, just ask you a question of how we know who is real and who is crazy.

As I keep pointing out, anyone who sees an attack in something like that is inserting that idea themselves because it does not come from me. Your so ready to see the negative, that is all your ever going to see even if it is not there.

*****EDIT*****

Oh, speak for yourself, you don't like me fine, that is you and that has not been in quetion for over a year now.

But I do not hate you in any way, shape, or form. I do not like some of your nasty ways, but you are more than just that so I will choose to not like some of your actions and still like you as a person because when your not on attack mode, your a pretty good person.

But when you are on attack mode, there is no limits, nothing is too harsh or outside of common decency if your angry or defending one of your friends. Truth be damned, facts be damned, you have some E-Killing to do.........and it will be done at all costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bad to the bone..

timesjoke said:
But when you are on attack mode, there is no limits, nothing is too harsh or outside of common decency if your angry or defending one of your friends. Truth be damned, facts be damned, you have some E-Killing to do.........and it will be done at all costs.
You mean like claiming 15 "friends" pm'ing you in support of banning someone as you continuously bring up their name in every post accompanied by lies and hypocrisy whilst you relentlessly try to manipulate the staff into doing your bidding by claiming favoritism among other ubsurdities along with personal attacks on their character in your epic struggle to build a sewing circle of hate, and total control?

Course not.. you're talking about Ali.. right?

Talkin' about yourself again.. genius.. you always are..

http://justbs.us/free-for-all/30115-here-ya-are-tj-a-favor.html

wez

Big Time BS

Hey TJ.. I was thinkin'.. if I'm bad TO the bone.. that means my bones aren't bad.. right? So.. I think the bones make up about 20% of mass..

So.. how can I be 100% bad? Don't you mean 80%?

That must make eddo 79% bad.. right TJ?

Please explain..

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

timesjoke said:
Ali, what is it about you that has to turn everything into a war?
I'm a fukking bitch. It's just that simple.

timesjoke said:
Oh, speak for yourself, you don't like me fine, that is you and that has not been in quetion for over a year now.But I do not hate you in any way, shape, or form. I do not like some of your nasty ways, but you are more than just that so I will choose to not like some of your actions and still like you as a person because when your not on attack mode, your a pretty good person.

You're goddamn right I'm going to defend my friends. I don't like the things you've said to some people very close to me. I care about the people here and I care if you hurt them or try to make them feel bad about themselves in any way. You have no right to hold yourself above them or judge them like you do. THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

Progressive Killer

Ali said:
I'm a fukking bitch. It's just that simple.
Sometimes, sometimes not.

Ali said:
You're goddamn right I'm going to defend my friends. I don't like the things you've said to some people very close to me. I care about the people here and I care if you hurt them or try to make them feel bad about themselves in any way. You have no right to hold yourself above them or judge them like you do. THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!
I will not try to say that I have not hurt anyone's feelings because I have seen some act like I have but the real question is, was that the purpose of what I said or an unintentional byproduct of the debate and not meant as a personal attack for the sake of it as you guys do?

I do not go out of my way to flame anyone and never attack your families and stuff as you do. The day you can stop all of that on purpose attacks is the day I concern myself with what your opinions are on that.

I will tell you now that yes, a couple times when you or someone else has been especially ugly I have added in a small return jab here or there but nothing close to the kind of intentional attempts at trying to hurt me that you guys have made against me. You even attack my loved ones and try calling me a liar even about my personal life. The one time I return that liar claim at eddo to show you guys what it is like you lost your minds, just one time and somehow the world has come to an end but you do it hundreds of times and it is no big deal.

In the recent deal with eddo you stuck up for him and said you would not believe he had been posting purely negative to and about me. I asked you to not take my word for it and look for yourself but you refused. You "BLINDLY" support eddo even if he is wrong.......there is nothing I can do about that kind of thing but I refuse to be bullied just because you want to live a fantacy that your friends are always blameless in everything they do.

Are your friends really so weak in your mind they can't stand up to me on their own and need you to "mother" them? Protect them even from themselves?

So like me, hate me, no big deal. If your not likeing me was really a big deal.....would I still be here?

I have a question for you, what do you expect from me Ali? Do you think I will suddenly stop posting based on pure debate and start "holding my tongue' because I am scared I might offend you or one of your friends out of fear of your nasty side?

Do you want me to leave and never return so you can protect your 'friends' from my "PC free" debating style?

It was not that long ago you said I added a needed element to this forum........funny how fast these things change when it involves one of your friends and how that friend is the one who is wrong, but you do not care about that do you? Still today you do not care that eddo really has been purely negative to me, all you care about is supporting him and if that means this kind of childish behavior then that is exactly what you will do.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

timesjoke said:
I will not try to say that I have not hurt anyone's feelings because I have seen some act like I have but the real question is, was that the purpose of what I said or an unintentional byproduct of the debate and not meant as a personal attack for the sake of it as you guys do?I do not go out of my way to flame anyone and never attack your families and stuff as you do. The day you can stop all of that on purpose attacks is the day I concern myself with what your opinions are on that.
You think this is all about eddo, which is so funny.

Yes, it is in part. I've seen you attack three different people with low blows since you've been back here. It wasn't done in the "spirit of debate", either. It was done out of pure malice, and the attacks were indeed personal.

And the last one I saw was the final straw....it wasn't eddo.

I've known exactly three people in my life who experience great joy from another's malcontent. What's so interesting about these three, is that they push the friendship card SO hard. They approach their victims with their sheepish disguise (settle down, hugo) and once they get close enough, they go straight for the jugular without ever casting aside their innocent facade. These three people are the type to hold your hand and express their "love" to you, offer soothing words and comfort all the while slicing your throat with the knife they're holding in the other hand and watch gleefully as your blood drains from your soon to be lifeless body. It's a unique darkness that vibrates within the hearts of people like this...a darkness that takes so much pleasure in causing so much pain. They make my blood run cold.

Yes, I've known exactly three people like this, TJ....and you are one of them.

timesjoke said:
In the recent deal with eddo you stuck up for him and said you would not believe he had been posting purely negative to and about me. I asked you to not take my word for it and look for yourself but you refused. You "BLINDLY" support eddo even if he is wrong.......there is nothing I can do about that kind of thing but I refuse to be bullied just because you want to live a fantacy that your friends are always blameless in everything they do.
You asked me to find every comment by eddo...to you...over the last TWO YEARS! Honestly, TJ...what makes you think I would want to waste my time doing something as stupid and meaningless as that????

timesjoke said:
Are your friends really so weak in your mind they can't stand up to me on their own and need you to "mother" them? Protect them even from themselves?
No one here needs me to protect them from you. These are strong, wonderful people and they're perfectly capable of fighting their own battles.

If speaking up on how you choose to conduct yourself on this board makes me "a mother", so be it. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

timesjoke said:
So like me, hate me, no big deal. If your not likeing me was really a big deal.....would I still be here?
Good. Then we're on the same page.

timesjoke said:
I have a question for you, what do you expect from me Ali? Do you think I will suddenly stop posting based on pure debate and start "holding my tongue' because I am scared I might offend you or one of your friends out of fear of your nasty side?Do you want me to leave and never return so you can protect your 'friends' from my "PC free" debating style?
No, don't leave the site. Be who you are. Debate how you want to. I've never played the "either HE goes or I go" game nor do I intend to. When your negativity gets to be too much....I easily have the option to walk away so as not to be poisoned by it.

It's really that simple.

Progressive Killer

Ali said:
You think this is all about eddo, which is so funny.

Yes, it is in part. I've seen you attack three different people with low blows since you've been back here. It wasn't done in the "spirit of debate", either. It was done out of pure malice, and the attacks were indeed personal.

And the last one I saw was the final straw....it wasn't eddo.
Three? That many? You do that in a day when your pissed off Ali. I do not agree with your assessment of the three either but even if I did......so what? You can't slam me hundreds of times and then complain when I do it three times over a period of months.

Ali said:
I've known exactly three people in my life who experience great joy from another's malcontent. What's so interesting about these three, is that they push the friendship card SO hard. They approach their victims with their sheepish disguise (settle down, hugo) and once they get close enough, they go straight for the jugular without ever casting aside their innocent facade. These three people are the type to hold your hand and express their "love" to you, offer soothing words and comfort all the while slicing your throat with the knife they're holding in the other hand and watch gleefully as your blood drains from your soon to be lifeless body. It's a unique darkness that vibrates within the hearts of people like this...a darkness that takes so much pleasure in causing so much pain. They make my blood run cold.

Yes, I've known exactly three people like this, TJ....and you are one of them.
And one of them must be yourself, lol.

Seriously, you just described yourself when your mad at someone Ali, I have seen you rip people apart just how you described and I was not even thought of. I looked back in some of your interesting exchanges at the jungle before I even got there so you can't blame this on me, there is something inside yourself that goes for the throat, you have to E-kill.

Ali said:
You asked me to find every comment by eddo...to you...over the last TWO YEARS! Honestly, TJ...what makes you think I would want to waste my time doing something as stupid and meaningless as that????
Well you certainly did not need to go back that far to see I was telling the truth but it was certainly an option if you doubted my word. The point is you refused to even try to look back at all, you just assumed eddo was not capable of it because he was your friend.

I am telling the truth, but you don't care about the truth.

Ali said:
No one here needs me to protect them from you. These are strong, wonderful people and they're perfectly capable of fighting their own battles.

If speaking up on how you choose to conduct yourself on this board makes me "a mother", so be it. That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.
And yet you do not get this out of control unless eddo or someone is made to look bad as just happened.

eddo was in the wrong, and even thought he was wrong, you felt I deserved to be attacked anyway.

If they can take care of themselves, then let them instead of using them as an excuse to be nasty.

Ali said:
Good. Then we're on the same page.
Not really, you still feel it is reasonable to flame me even if I am right, that is simply strange to me.

Ali said:
No, don't leave the site. Be who you are. Debate how you want to. I've never played the "either HE goes or I go" game nor do I intend to. When your negativity gets to be too much....I easily have the option to walk away so as not to be poisoned by it.

It's really that simple.
So what is the point of all the flames Ali?

I am not the person your trying to make me into but your still flamming away so why do that if your not trying to drive me away? Just to look good to your friends? They need to see you will support them like a crazy woman even when their wrong?

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

timesjoke said:
I am not the person your trying to make me into but your still flamming away so why do that if your not trying to drive me away? Just to look good to your friends? They need to see you will support them like a crazy woman even when their wrong?
YOU ARE THE PERSON I'M MAKING YOU OUT TO BE!!!!!! That's my fukking point, jackass!

And this is not about protecting eddo or trying to drive you off. This about being sick and tired of watching you work your way under other people's skin on this site like a damn chigger. Oh sure, you think you're covering your cutting remarks with your ghey little winky and smiley faces, but it's such bullsh!t. Fukking own your snappy little comments if you're going to make them....or don't you have the balls for that?

My God....you poke and prod, needle and jab, and when the person you're baiting finally has enough of your sh!t and blows up, you sit there as innocent as can be and then cry about being a victim of their outrage. You're too much of a coward to take anyone on directly so you hide behind your victim mask and berate them for being "99-100% nasty" to poor you. Boo fukking hoo!

Jesus Christ Almighty, I'd have SO much respect for you if you'd at least own the sh!t you spew out of your mouth. I really fukking would. Here's your chance to come right out and "break me", TJ. Here I am, a mouthy woman who doesn't know her place and can't be controlled, so go ahead and blacken my eye or crack me right in the jaw. DO IT! Just stop with the cat jabs already and MAN UP.

And don't you ever....EVER...extend your hand to me in "friendship" when you only mean to draw me closer to stab me in the back. Others would be wise to think the same.

As far as "looking good" to my friends by calling you out? I sincerely doubt I'm impressing anyone. I'm sure they're thinking it's simply a waste of my time to bother with someone as obtuse as you....and most likely, I am.

I'm not wrong. The ones you slammed weren't wrong. YOU'RE fukking wrong, TJ. And God knows you'll never admit it.

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For

timesjoke said:
So what is the point of all the flames Ali?I am not the person your trying to make me into but your still flamming away so why do that if your not trying to drive me away? Just to look good to your friends? They need to see you will support them like a crazy woman even when their wrong?
Did you know when I read your posts, I read them aloud in a voice like Sloth from the Goonies?

Progressive Killer

Ali said:
YOU ARE THE PERSON I'M MAKING YOU OUT TO BE!!!!!! That's my fukking point, jackass!
Let's see if I can get this right:

"You are what you hate and that is why you hate it."

You can scream it day and night Ali and it does not make it so, I am not the guy your trying to make me sound like just because you and your friends have hurt your own feelings and you want me to say I am sorry for what you did to yourself.

I am a great guy but I do not pretend reality does not exist just to save someone's feelings. For some reason you feel I should feel obligated to lie for you to make you feel better.....well it ain't gonna happen.

Ali said:
And this is not about protecting eddo or trying to drive you off. This about being sick and tired of watching you work your way under other people's skin on this site like a damn chigger. Oh sure, you think you're covering your cutting remarks with your ghey little winky and smiley faces, but it's such bullsh!t. Fukking own your snappy little comments if you're going to make them....or don't you have the balls for that?
So was there not this big issue about me not seeing your smiles and stuff?

So more double standards? You use a smile and that means you were saying a completely innocent joke but if I use one I am not joking........Your double standards has always been my point when your angry.

Ali said:
My God....you poke and prod, needle and jab, and when the person you're baiting finally has enough of your sh!t and blows up, you sit there as innocent as can be and then cry about being a victim of their outrage. You're too much of a coward to take anyone on directly so you hide behind your victim mask and berate them for being "99-100% nasty" to poor you. Boo fukking hoo!
A coward?

Here I am Ali, every time you have challenged me to a head on flame war I have given in to your demands in my attempt to let you vent your frustrations but still nothing gets solved Ali.

I don't needle and prod the way you claim but what am I to do if you have brainwashed yourself into believing that garbage just so you have an excuse to be ugly?

Ali said:
Jesus Christ Almighty, I'd have SO much respect for you if you'd at least own the sh!t you spew out of your mouth. I really fukking would. Here's your chance to come right out and "break me", TJ. Here I am, a mouthy woman who doesn't know her place and can't be controlled, so go ahead and blacken my eye or crack me right in the jaw. DO IT! Just stop with the cat jabs already and MAN UP.
So you would respect me if I were to admit to doing something I never did?

This is almost all in your head Ali, I cannot be held responsible for what you do or how you manipulate your own mind into believing you need to go into full attack mode. I have never tried to control you Ali, but you have tried to control me with your bully tactics and I refuse to be bullied.

Ali, I am not the guy who abused you in your past, stop acting like I am. All men are not like the guy who did that stuff to you. If I had been around you and saw that happen you would not have had to deal with it because I would have dealt with him myself, the only time in my life I got my azz beaten was when I stood up for a woman who was slapped by her boyfriend. I took him out but I didn't know he was there with several friends.

Ali said:
And don't you ever....EVER...extend your hand to me in "friendship" when you only mean to draw me closer to stab me in the back. Others would be wise to think the same.
I have never stabbed you in the back, never divuldged a secrete, never abused you or tried to cause you harm or pain. I have no idea what you mean because I would never act in such ways, out of the two of us, only you have been crude enough to attack my family, call me a liar in all things and insulted me whenever I dared to stand up to you. It is you who demands these flame wars so you can attack me. It is you who goes off the deep end every time one of your friends looks foolish and you have to help them save face.

My offer of friendship or at least peace is an honest one while yours is conditional to me cowering down to you.....that is not going to ever happen.

Ali said:
As far as "looking good" to my friends by calling you out? I sincerely doubt I'm impressing anyone. I'm sure they're thinking it's simply a waste of my time to bother with someone as obtuse as you....and most likely, I am.

I'm not wrong. The ones you slammed weren't wrong. YOU'RE fukking wrong, TJ. And God knows you'll never admit it.
You refused to look back at eddo's posts because you know I was right and eddo was wrong. Your wrong to flame me when you refuse to even know what your talking about. All that matters to you is your friend eddo needs your help to get him out of a mess he caused.

Lie to yourself if you like, if it makes you feel better I guess there is nothing I can do about that. But I am not wrong just because you blind yourself to the truth just to preserve your memory of eddo as a perfect little angel.

RoyalOrleans said:
Did you know when I read your posts, I read them aloud in a voice like Sloth from the Goonies?
Okay, that was very funny, lol, good one ;)

Ruth....baby....

B

Bad medicine

You are what you hate and that is why you hate it.
Quit misquoting me.. dipsh*t..

Do you often steal and misquote those of us that are 100% bad? *rolleye winky*

ps.. shut the hell up..

B

Bad Company

Hey TGhey... why do you run around misquoting purely 100% bad garbage?

Please explain..

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

timesjoke said:
Same old rhetoric......
Whatever, TJ. There's no resolution to be had between us. You're still going to slam women, tell people how to live, offer to "help" (control) people who don't live up to your exceptional moral code, run your mouth about sh!t you don't have a clue about, and assume you know better than everyone else about everything.

Your narcissistic tendencies are never going to change.

This thread wasn't meant to accomplish anything other than keeping the constant bickering off the main board. If it works, I'm satisfied.

Progressive Killer

Ali said:
Whatever, TJ. There's no resolution to be had between us. You're still going to slam women, tell people how to live, offer to "help" (control) people who don't live up to your exceptional moral code, run your mouth about sh!t you don't have a clue about, and assume you know better than everyone else about everything. Your narcissistic tendencies are never going to change.

This thread wasn't meant to accomplish anything other than keeping the constant bickering off the main board. If it works, I'm satisfied.
And yet I have always been the same guy from day one, but your recent loss of control was based not on me being who I have alwys been but instead driven by your need to protect eddo.

Everything your saying now is an attempt to 'get even' with me for them.

You are the one who keep changing who you are from day to day Ali. One day you say I am a valuable member of the forum who adds an important element the next your saying this crap.........your the one who plays friend so you can turn around and stab me in the back Ali.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

timesjoke said:
And yet I have always been the same guy from day one, but your recent loss of control was based not on me being who I have alwys been but instead driven by your need to protect eddo.Everything your saying now is an attempt to 'get even' with me for them.

You are the one who keep changing who you are from day to day Ali. One day you say I am a valuable member of the forum who adds an important element the next your saying this crap.........your the one who plays friend so you can turn around and stab me in the back Ali.
I have never been your fukking "friend" TJ. You jumped my ass over at the Jungle from day one over sh!t you didn't have a clue about and you've been jumping my ass about everything I do and say since. I don't know what it is about me that you want to control, but you may as well give up because it ain't gonna happen.

The ONLY reason I tried to be cordial to you here was because we were at each other's throats....AGAIN...and it was annoying the other members. I do have enough decency to take the opinions/feelings of others into consideration and I'm not about to ruin their leisure time here because of a problem I have with the likes of a sh!theel like you.

You want to know what the "important element" is that you add here, TJ? We need someone to dislike. That's it. If you thought my words meant anything else than that, you're wrong.

And now your going to turn my complaints about you onto me...a typical narcissistic defense tactic.

You're so goddamn predictable.

Progressive Killer

Ali said:
I have never been your fukking "friend" TJ. You jumped my ass over at the Jungle from day one over sh!t you didn't have a clue about and you've been jumping my ass about everything I do and say since. I don't know what it is about me that you want to control, but you may as well give up because it ain't gonna happen.The ONLY reason I tried to be cordial to you here was because we were at each other's throats....AGAIN...and it was annoying the other members. I do have enough decency to take the opinions/feelings of others into consideration and I'm not about to ruin their leisure time here because of a problem I have with the likes of a sh!theel like you.

You want to know what the "important element" is that you add here, TJ? We need someone to dislike. That's it. If you thought my words meant anything else than that, you're wrong.

And now your going to turn my complaints about you onto me...a typical narcissistic defense tactic.

You're so goddamn predictable.
It "is" all about you Ali, because your the one acting so poorly.

Think about it for a second, I have always been the same and acted the same, but you have not. I never jumped you at the jungle, that is a lie on your part. I tried to avoid you because you were trying the same bully tactics there your now trying here.

What got you pissed off at me there and your still holding onto is when I said the belt you got to force you to eat less was not really necessary, all it did was force you to eat less and you could accomplish that yourself without the surgery. You lost your mind, eddo and the rest followed suit and after it was all said and done, pretty much everyone agreed that your problem was inside your own mind and your lack of self control......but I should have been "nicer" and not pointed out that fact.

I was not even trying to hurt you, I was just playing devil's advocate and trying to help you be sure you really should go under the knife for the right reasons.

You can let that go or live with it your entire life, I really do not care, but your just acting foolish now.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

timesjoke said:
It "is" all about you Ali, because your the one acting so poorly.Think about it for a second, I have always been the same and acted the same, but you have not. I never jumped you at the jungle, that is a lie on your part. I tried to avoid you because you were trying the same bully tactics there your now trying here.

What got you pissed off at me there and your still holding onto is when I said the belt you got to force you to eat less was not really necessary, all it did was force you to eat less and you could accomplish that yourself without the surgery. You lost your mind, eddo and the rest followed suit and after it was all said and done, pretty much everyone agreed that your problem was inside your own mind and your lack of self control......but I should have been "nicer" and not pointed out that fact.

I was not even trying to hurt you, I was just playing devil's advocate and trying to help you be sure you really should go under the knife for the right reasons.

You can let that go or live with it your entire life, I really do not care, but your just acting foolish now.
Not even what I was talking about, dumbass.

I was referring to the MrsK situation. But any chance to bring your holier than thou attitude to the table, and cut me down to make yourself appear "right" you'll jump on it....right?

timesjoke said:
I never jumped you at the jungle, that is a lie on your part.
This statement is so unbelievable. It's filled with such complete and utter bullsh!t, that I need to break it down into segments just to wade through it:

1) You HAVE jumped me at the Jungle. You jumped me from day one about how I was conducting myself with MrsK. You had no clue what our history was or why it was, you just had to stick your big, fat, all knowing nose where it didn't belong....as usual....and reprimand my actions.

2) YOU are the liar, TJ, because this statement of yours IS a bold faced fukking lie!!!!!

3) And you jumped me over there on more than one occasion, I can tell you that right now.

- Have I jumped your ass about things? You bet! Goddamn right I have! At least I have the decency to admit it and own it.