Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

I don't like you.
Re: TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

13 times TJ has mentioned my name in here to this point- in a post Ali made to settle things between the two of them.

13 times.

wow.

Why the hell are my stalkers alwyas creepy guys???????

Progressive Killer

Ali said:
Not even what I was talking about, dumbass.

I was referring to the MrsK situation. But any chance to bring your holier than thou attitude to the table, and cut me down to make yourself appear "right" you'll jump on it....right?
Who started this fight Ali?

It certainly was not me. You have made cut down after cut down on me in this thread but suddenly "YOUR" a victim?

This is the main reason your holding this grudge Ali, admit it or not that is up to you.

Ali said:
This statement is so unbelievable. It's filled with such complete and utter bullsh!t, that I need to break it down into segments just to wade through it:

1) You HAVE jumped me at the Jungle. You jumped me from day one about how I was conducting myself with MrsK. You had no clue what our history was or why it was, you just had to stick your big, fat, all knowing nose where it didn't belong....as usual....and reprimand my actions.

2) YOU are the liar, TJ, because this statement of yours IS a bold faced fukking lie!!!!!

3) And you jumped me over there on more than one occasion, I can tell you that right now.

- Have I jumped your ass about things? You bet! Goddamn right I have! At least I have the decency to admit it and own it.
You lie.

I didn't even know who you were Ali.

I showed up new knowing only a couple people from here and you were not one of them. The MrsK thread was going strong and I responded to what I saw as very nasty behaviors. You and eddo was ripping her apart and I simply pointed out that it was not fair to treat any person in such a horrible way.

Ali said:
You had no clue what our history was
And this is the best point about you that can ever be made, I am very glad you just made it for me.

To you, all that matters is your history and anger, not the subject at hand. You look for excuses to act poorly based on your past. You hold grudges and allow those grudges to color what you say instead of restricting your comments on the facts at hand.

In this case I am not doing 99% of what your accusing me of, but your again justifying very bad behaviors on our history, not anything I actually did.

Me, MrsK, the person does not matter, all that matters is your anger.

Big Time BS

Eddo..I've been stalking you for months...and hiding under your bed...is my beard that long already? Last I checked I still have a vagina. I may be creepy, but I'm not a dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

timesjoke said:
I told you not to call me a liar.

You can go answer to your white, Christian, homophobic god for what you do/say/think because you say only HE can judge you.

So stop fukking judging me.

Hypocrite.

Progressive Killer

Ali said:
I told you not to call me a liar. You can go answer to your white, Christian, homophobic god for what you do/say/think because you say only HE can judge you.

So stop fukking judging me.

Hypocrite.
You told a lie, I didn't force you to do that so you can't blame me.

I don't like you.

timesjoke said:
You and eddo was ripping her apart and I simply pointed out that it was not fair to treat any person in such a horrible way.
This right here causes so many problems TJ- and I am gonna try to do this without getting nasty:

Your mind is an interesting place to live. In there, everything and anything you say is ok, because it is "truth" to you. In there, you can be a pompous jerk, but as long as it is "truthful", then it is okie dokie.

Unfortunately, just because you think something is "truth," doesn't necessarily make it so.

Example:

The MrsK incident at thejungle. You jumped in, and yes you did jump Ali's and my ass, and you had no clue anything about the situation or past discussions- and yes, those do absolutely play into current discussions. That is true for that situation, and it is true for many others. Your "truth" was not real truth, but to you it was, so any reaction you had was justified.

Heck, yesterday you slammed me by suggesting that my birthday wishes weren't sincere. What did you base that assumption on? Yep, our past history. The same thing you are here slamming Ali for doing.

In your mind- you know the intentions of everything everyone types on these boards. in there, you are some sort of expert on knowing what people mean, even if they tell you that what you think they meant isn't what they meant. In your mind, you know better.

Unfortunately again, this "truth" of what you think others always mean can be wrong. It's subjective to what is going on in your mind, and suffice it to say, your mind is not my mind, Ali's mind, or even Phreakwars's mind. In your mind, you draw these conclusions of people based on something you think they said, and then exaggerate it from there until, in your mind, you know everything everyone could possibly know, think, and believe. And in your mind, that is "true", but in reality, you are closing yourself off to the actual people here.

Example:

Yes, Phreakwars likes Obama. Does that mean he agrees with everything he says or does? No. The posts prove that Phreakwars keeps a pretty open mind about Obama, and has even questioned some of the things he does. But in your mind- Phreakwars is the single biggest Obama kool-aid drinker to ever walk the earth. Your mind has painted him as such, so it must be "true."

Another Example:

Hugo thinks one cop could have handled a situation with a Harvard professor differently. Suddenly he is a cop hater or unequaled proportions. In your mind, it's "true." To the rest of the universe, it isn't.

As much as you would like it TJ, your mind doesn't control what the rest of us say, think, or do. So stop thinking it does.

emkay64 said:
Last I checked I still have a vagina. I may be creepy, but I'm not a dude.
I'm gonna need some sort of verification on that before I retract my earlier statement. Thanks.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

eddo said:
13 times TJ has mentioned my name in here to this point- in a post Ali made to settle things between the two of them.13 times.

wow.

Why the hell are my stalkers alwyas creepy guys???????
I'm sorry you're being drug into this, eddo. What's really amusing is that TJ thinks this is all about you, yet the final straw came from a completely different source.

I guess the self-proclaimed Mr. All Knowing doesn't know as much as he thinks he does.

timesjoke said:
You told a lie, I didn't force you to do that so you can't blame me.
Keep yapping. I'm sure God is taking good notes. I hope He has a brand new black Sharpie on hand! They're the best!

Progressive Killer

eddo said:
This right here causes so many problems TJ- and I am gonna try to do this without getting nasty:

Your mind is an interesting place to live. In there, everything and anything you say is ok, because it is "truth" to you. In there, you can be a pompous jerk, but as long as it is "truthful", then it is okie dokie.

Unfortunately, just because you think something is "truth," doesn't necessarily make it so.

Example:

The MrsK incident at thejungle. You jumped in, and yes you did jump Ali's and my ass, and you had no clue anything about the situation or past discussions- and yes, those do absolutely play into current discussions. That is true for that situation, and it is true for many others. Your "truth" was not real truth, but to you it was, so any reaction you had was justified.
You were either ripping MrsK apart or you were not eddo.

In this case you were, you and Ali kept offering MrsK's "PAST" as your excuse for your bad behavior and all I was saying is that kind of behavior is wrong under any circumstance. Your doing the same thing to me, based on the hate you two feel from the past, you believe that justified bad behaviors against me now.

Your past feelings against me, MrsK or anyone elase does not make bad bahavior on your part good.

eddo said:
Heck, yesterday you slammed me by suggesting that my birthday wishes weren't sincere. What did you base that assumption on? Yep, our past history. The same thing you are here slamming Ali for doing.
You called me an ass about 30 seconds before wishing me a happy birthday, forgive me for thinking that the happy birthday wish seemed diminished based on that.

eddo said:
In your mind- you know the intentions of everything everyone types on these boards. in there, you are some sort of expert on knowing what people mean, even if they tell you that what you think they meant isn't what they meant. In your mind, you know better.

Unfortunately again, this "truth" of what you think others always mean can be wrong. It's subjective to what is going on in your mind, and suffice it to say, your mind is not my mind, Ali's mind, or even Phreakwars's mind. In your mind, you draw these conclusions of people based on something you think they said, and then exaggerate it from there until, in your mind, you know everything everyone could possibly know, think, and believe. And in your mind, that is "true", but in reality, you are closing yourself off to the actual people here.
I am rejecting your negative actions eddo. You have never treated me with a shread of decency so what do you offer me to open up to you? Am I supposed to be passive and meek in the face of constant agression from you?

Friendship goes both ways, it seems you both want me to do all the giving and even be dishonest for you to not be ugly to me.

eddo said:
Example:

Yes, Phreakwars likes Obama. Does that mean he agrees with everything he says or does? No. The posts prove that Phreakwars keeps a pretty open mind about Obama, and has even questioned some of the things he does. But in your mind- Phreakwars is the single biggest Obama kool-aid drinker to ever walk the earth. Your mind has painted him as such, so it must be "true."
When asked Phreakwars does agree with everything Obama does and even makes excuses for everything he does.........bad example eddo.

Even RO and IWS has said the same thing about Phreakwars in one form or another. Look at the list RO posted and Phreakwars replied to today for example. Phreakwars called RO a liar in most of the list.

eddo said:
Another Example:

Hugo thinks one cop could have handled a situation with a Harvard professor differently. Suddenly he is a cop hater or unequaled proportions. In your mind, it's "true." To the rest of the universe, it isn't.
He said it himself, not me, another bad example. I even used his own quotes against him but he is so against cops in general he could not apply any responsibility to the guy who was showing his azz.

eddo said:
As much as you would like it TJ, your mind doesn't control what the rest of us say, think, or do. So stop thinking it does.
Control? I only reply to what you actually do and say, nothing more. Anything else is a figment of your imagination.

Ali, if your going to try and talk religion at least educate yourself a little before you open your mouth. There is nothing in any Christian faith that says man cannot judge man, in fact we are encouraged to do so in many ways but the real issue is to only judge on the leval your prepared to be judged yourself.

eddo could have explained that to you but as usual even if your wrong, he will look the other way in the name of your friendship.

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For

timesjoke said:
Even RO and IWS has said the same thing about Phreakwars in one form or another. Look at the list RO posted and Phreakwars replied to today for example. Phreakwars called RO a liar in most of the list.
Don't bring me into your argument, TJ.

Ahh...

Ahhh....

SHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just don't fukken do it.

I don't like you.

Thanks for proving all my points for me TJ. I know you don't believe you did (in your mind,) but for the rest of us, you just did an amazing job of backing up everything I said.

Thanks!

Progressive Killer

RoyalOrleans said:
Don't bring me into your argument, TJ. Ahh...

Ahhh....

SHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just don't fukken do it.
RoyalOrleans said:
Typical Phreakwars. Would rather shrug it off than face the music.
I am not trying to drag you into anything, I am just responding to eddo trying to make me sound bad and I am showing how I am not the only person who says Phreakwars is an excuse machine for Obama.

I didn't want to be dragged into this either, but Ali and eddo really never take no for an answer when they are ready to flame someone.

eddo, I am glad you think I helped you but you helped me more than you think.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

RoyalOrleans said:
Don't bring me into your argument, TJ. Ahh...

Ahhh....

SHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just don't fukken do it.
Awww, come on. I've heard you dog cuss someone out and you're damn good at it! Don't you want to rip on TJ for a good 10 minutes?

I'll give you $50. :P

timesjoke said:
Ali, if your going to try and talk religion at least educate yourself a little before you open your mouth. There is nothing in any Christian faith that says man cannot judge man, in fact we are encouraged to do so in many ways but the real issue is to only judge on the leval your prepared to be judged yourself.
Seriously? LMFAO!

And as he sat at dinner in the house, many tax collectors and sinners came and were sitting with him and his disciples. When the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, ?Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners? But when he heard this, he said, ?Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, ?I desire mercy, not sacrifice.? For I have come to call not the righteous but sinners.? - Matthew 9:10-13

Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For with the judgement you make, you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. - Matthew 7:1-3

Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take out the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the log that is in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take out the speck that is in your brother's eye. - Luke 6:42

But of course, you're the TRUE Christian, here. I'm sure you know better than any of us what Jesus actually meant in his teachings, as you seem to think you know us better than we know ourselves.

So yeah, go ahead and cast your stones. Pick some really big ones! Hurl those fukkers willy nilly and make people know that your judgement is sound and just! "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is TJ who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For TJ is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And TJ will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy TJ's brothers. And you will know TJ is the Lord when he lays his vengeance upon thee."

Yeah. Good for fukking you.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

Hey TJ...rather than blaming my dislike for you on eddo, or Obama, or the liberals, or my fat, or irresponsible vaginas the world over, or global warming, or Taylor Swift, or whichever scape goat suits your fancy this week, why don't you just ask why I dislike you?

Don't assume. Just ask.

Go ahead.

Ask.

I dare you.

Progressive Killer

Do not judge, so that you may not be judged. For with the judgement you make, you will be judged, and the measure you give will be the measure you get. - Matthew 7:1-3

Exactly, so if you judge someone based on how nasty they are in attacking my family for example, I must also be willing to be judged on my own actions to attack someone's family. The meaning is to live what you preach......I do exactly that. That is not to say I am always perfect, I am human after all, but I do not go out of my way to be nasty or hurtful.....you do.

Ali, I am sure your reasons are complex, but the biggest reason you dislike me so much is I do not cower down to you. The biggest reason you and MrsK "patched" your relationship is because she finally gave up and let you dominate her. You do not have a single 'friend' who will stand up to you when your acting like an azz......not one.

That is not to say your all bad though as you try to make me sound.

Your like the abusive husband, you act very poorly and once you have dominated someone, you "make up for it" with gifts, pretty words and lots of attention. But let that person dare to step out of line again, and they will see the abuse again.

Your a control freak, and I can't be controlled, don't feel bad though, many people before you thought they could control me, and also failed miserably, your feelings of frustration are shared by many, lol.

Have a nice day

:)

H

Hey TJ

You are the epitomy of abusive husbands.. wives.. boyfriends.. girlfriends.. moms.. dads.. bosses.. control freaks and bullies the world over.. you fool no one here.. Shut the f*ck up and move on to your next conquest far from here.. It's getting old.. fukking hypocrite..

or else..

Big Time BS'er

emkay64 said:
Last I checked I still have a vagina. I may be creepy, but I'm not a dude.
That is good enough for me.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

Ali said:
Hey TJ...rather than blaming my dislike for you on eddo, or Obama, or the liberals, or my fat, or irresponsible vaginas the world over, or global warming, or Taylor Swift, or whichever scape goat suits your fancy this week, why don't you just ask why I dislike you?Don't assume. Just ask.

Go ahead.

Ask.

I dare you.
timesjoke said:
Ali, I am sure your reasons are complex, but the biggest reason you dislike me so much is I do not cower down to you.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sure TJ. You can't even ask because you already think you know it all. Ok. :D

timesjoke said:
The biggest reason you and MrsK "patched" your relationship is because she finally gave up and let you dominate her.
Completely false. Again, you don't know what the fuk you're talking about yet you'll yammer on about it anyways.

timesjoke said:
You do not have a single 'friend' who will stand up to you when your acting like an azz......not one.
Really? Wrong again.

timesjoke said:
Your like the abusive husband, you act very poorly and once you have dominated someone, you "make up for it" with gifts, pretty words and lots of attention. But let that person dare to step out of line again, and they will see the abuse again.Your a control freak, and I can't be controlled, don't feel bad though, many people before you thought they could control me, and also failed miserably, your feelings of frustration are shared by many, lol.
Projecting.

timesjoke said:
Have a nice day:)
Knowing you aren't as big of a smarty pants as you like to THINK you are, I WILL! Thanks! :D

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

hugo said:
That is good enough for me.
That's why I love hugo. He may be a drunk, cranky, filthy rich old bugger but he still appreciates the simple things in life. :P

God bless you, hugo!!!!

Progressive Killer

Ali said:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Sure TJ. You can't even ask because you already think you know it all. Ok. :D
Does it really matter?

To me the results are all that really matter, not what excuse you will offer for your bad behavior this week.

Ali said:
Completely false. Again, you don't know what the fuk you're talking about yet you'll yammer on about it anyways.
Like you believing eddo was not capable of posting all bad things about me Ali?

That was also the truth but you refuse to allow yourself to see that truth.

With MrsK, you gave her crap until you broke her, everyone knows it to be true, where do you think I learned about it? I was gone from the jungle when you guys stopped fighting, someone had to tell me, just like somone filled me in on many of your details and even the specifics on the husband you were so critical of with her.

I know more than you think I know.

Ali said:
Really? Wrong again.
You don't Ali, even in your real world life there is not one person you will let be around you that is not dominated by you.

Ali said:
Projecting.
This entire thread is you projecting on me Ali.

I don't see a need for flame threads, you do. I don't attack peopls's families, you do. I don't attack people in personal ways just because I am angry, you do. Everything you have tried to paint me with is actually describing yourself.

Ali said:
Knowing you aren't as big of a smarty pants as you like to THINK you are, I WILL! Thanks! :D
You have not had a good day your entire life Ali.

Sure you put on a good face but your a miserable person. You strike out at me and the many people before me because your a mess inside. I am just the flavor of the week with you, many other people have endured your wrath and many more in the furture will do so as well because you always need someone to be attacking to help you feel better about yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: