Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
Re: TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

emkay64 said:
Are bitch boots Sorels?
EVERY respectable midwestern girl has a good pair of Sorels.

Absolute qualifier...hell yeah. I went there. :D

IWS

Super Moderator

Ali said:
EVERY respectable midwestern girl has a good pair of Sorels.Absolute qualifier...hell yeah. I went there. :D
I know my mom and my sister do.

I don't like you.

ImWithStupid said:
I know my mom and my sister do.
yeah, WE all know your mom and sister do too....

:D

Big Time BS

I have Sorels too....and CAT boots....fuk...I am a hick!

Progressive Killer

Hack, trying to be the spelling police is childish, get a life.

MrsK said:
I can't be a jilted lover TJ, my tits are real.
I like all boobies MrsK ;)

Big Time BS'er

I don't have Sorels, never have :(

Do construction boots count? I have 2 pairs of those!

Yes but mine are fine the way they are. I don't need any man to think he can perfect them with his credit card.

Progressive Killer

Sweet!!!!

I got the idiot tag again, I just love it ;)

Really, it does not bother me a bit but I ask a question, when so many of you cast so many nasty names in my direction, does that mean your setting the stage? Yes I know some of you will say that it is all I deserve......but is it really?

Really? All I deserve is name calling? Why exactly? Because you don't like me?

Is the failure to conform to your demands I change my way of looking at the world and change my opinions of things to make all of you happy really deserving of this kind of treatment?

What kind of people force other people to change before they will accept them as a human being? I may be a hard ass sometimes, but at the end of the day I would never treat any of you like this. I am sure my "third" removal from this site is looming closer and I wonder at how anyone can ever expect me to be anyone but me?

Why must I be forced to be someone I am not to stay/ be accepted here?

U

Unregistered

timesjoke said:
What kind of people force other people to change before they will accept them as a human being?
errrrrrr... people like you.. Mr. Or Else.

Idiot.

Big Time BS'er

so maybe I should join the truth police instead? or maybe the morality police... so many choices.

at least spelling and grammar are quantifiable

Big Time BS

Hack said:
so maybe I should join the truth police instead? or maybe the morality police... so many choices.at least spelling and grammar are quantifiable
Quit being an obnoxious Canadian!!

Big Time BS'er

LMAO

I can't help it, it is nearly Hockey season

I don't like you.

Never have I seen the Idiot Box fit someone so perfectly.

Progressive Killer

eddo said:
Never have I seen the Idiot Box fit someone so perfectly.
More nice comments about me eddo?

lol.

Hack, why do you want to police anyone? How about you just worry about yourself?

U

Unregistered

Why not worry about himself? Pot - Meet Kettle!

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

timesjoke said:
Sweet!!!!I got the idiot tag again, I just love it ;)
It's nice to know you enjoy being an idiot. Practice does make perfect. :rolleyes:

timesjoke said:
Really, it does not bother me a bit but I ask a question, when so many of you cast so many nasty names in my direction, does that mean your setting the stage? Yes I know some of you will say that it is all I deserve......but is it really?Really? All I deserve is name calling? Why exactly? Because you don't like me?

Is the failure to conform to your demands I change my way of looking at the world and change my opinions of things to make all of you happy really deserving of this kind of treatment?

What kind of people force other people to change before they will accept them as a human being? I may be a hard ass sometimes, but at the end of the day I would never treat any of you like this. I am sure my "third" removal from this site is looming closer and I wonder at how anyone can ever expect me to be anyone but me?

Why must I be forced to be someone I am not to stay/ be accepted here?
Oh boo fukking hoo.

You DO deserve any crap you get around here....completely. I don't pity you in the least, TJ. You've earned every last bit of it.

Ohhhh, your third removal from the site is looming? Good. So, this would be how many times you've been kicked off a site....and how many sites have you been ejected from for being AN OBNOXIOUS butt hole????? The common factor in EVERY situation where you have been forcibly removed from a site is YOU. That is one absolute qualifier that I am more than happy to stand behind.

You accuse me of being the meanest, most nastiest, most hateful and flaming poster on the net. Do you want to know how many sites I have been kicked off of?

Zero.

Conform, don't conform...I don't give a fuk. What I do care about, however, is your inability to admit you throw flames as often and as hard as anyone else on this forum. You're no better than anyone else here, and the fact that you think you are is what makes you completely unrelatable and incredibly contentious.

Dumbass.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation

Oh, and let's clear up the little "thread moving" misconception once and for all.

I did not ask, beg, or cry to anyone to have your comments removed from my thread. I don't know who did that. I appreciate it....but I don't know who did it or why they decided to move them.

So, to set the record straight:

I hereby give my expressed consent for Cloaked, Phreakwars, IWS, The Great Magical Thread Mover in the Sky, Are you there God?...it's me, Ali or anyone else who has administrative powers to publicly post any private requests I made for the removal of TJ's comments from my thread.

Thank you.