Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Give me quotes or give me death!

Progressive Killer
The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects. ~Lord Jeffrey

wez

Big Time BS
timesjoke said:
The tendency to whining and complaining may be taken as the surest sign symptom of little souls and inferior intellects. ~Lord Jeffrey
Quit whining and complaining about me, hypocrite. ~ wez

wez

Big Time BS
Truly I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child, he is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. (18:3-4) ~ Jesus

It makes me happy to be compared to your 8 year old son TJ..

Matter of fact, the person who last banned me had told me months prior I reminded her of her children as well.. Thanks bud. I do assume you love your children..

Progressive Killer
wez said:
It makes me happy to be compared to your 8 year old son TJ..

Matter of fact, the person who last banned me had told me months prior I reminded her of her children as well.. Thanks bud. I do assume you love your children..
What does this have to do with quotes Wez?

wez

Big Time BS
timesjoke said:
What does this have to do with quotes Wez?
What does that have to do with the words of Jesus? Did you not see them above that? Did I use them out of context again and cross an invisible line of a chat forum that calls for censorship due to the title of my post? ~ wez

Why don't you make a list of appropriate forum behavior and submit it to the owner. ~ wez

Too bad you aint "lead" mod, eh, tough guy? Hahahahahaha ~ wez

Big Time BS'er
Dead On Your Feet, You Won't Get Far

If You Keep On Sticking Your Hand

In The Medicine Jar. - Paul McCartney

wez

Big Time BS
A man who lives, not by what he loves but what he hates, is a sick man. ~ Archibald Macleish

In hatred as in love, we grow like the thing we brood upon. What we loathe, we graft into our very soul. ~ Mary Renault (Explains why abused children become abusive adults)

I shall never permit myself to stoop so low as to hate any man.

Booker T. Washington

Hatred is self-punishment. ~ Hosea Ballou

Whom they have injured, they also hate. ~ Seneca

Hate is all a lie, there is no truth in hate. ~ Kathleen Norris

wez

Big Time BS
Misery not only loves, but needs company, and they know how to get it. ~ wez

The loving company of misery, is hate. ~ wez

Long Time Gone
This thread makes me think I should a quotes database and show a random quote on the forum index.

Administering the BS
Always do what you want, or say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss

IWS

Super Moderator
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign." - Bill Clinton running for US Representative in 1974 :rolleyes:

Big Time BS'er
ImWithStupid said:
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American people he should resign." - Bill Clinton running for US Representative in 1974 :rolleyes:
Is that for real? That's to rich! :D

IWS

Super Moderator
snafu said:
Is that for real? That's to rich! :D
I checked it with snopes.com. His actual quote is...

"I think it's plain that the president should resign and spare the country the agony of this impeachment and removal proceeding,""I think the country could be spared a lot of agony and the government could worry about inflation and a lot of other problems if he'd go on and resign."

"no question that an admission of making false statements to government officials and interfering with the FBI and the CIA is an impeachable offense."

wez

Big Time BS
I'm sick in mind and spirit, the mirror tells me lies. Could I mistake myself for someone, who lives behind my eyes? ~ ozzy

Progressive Killer
"You can make your mouth say anything" ~ Times

?If you will think about what you ought to do for other people, your character will take care of itself. Character is a by-product, and any man who devotes himself to its cultivation in his own case will become a selfish prig.? ~ Woodrow Wilson

wez

Big Time BS
I gave my life and unconditional love to my ex girlfriend for 20 years and she still wasn't satisfied. Too bad for her. ~ wez

Thanks to her and my sacrifice, I'm an innocent child with clear vision. ~ wez

Progressive Killer
?What do I owe to my times, to my country, to my neighbors, to my friends? Such are the questions which a virtuous man ought often to ask himself.? ~ Johann Kaspar Lavater

This one describes you Wez:

"In a time of social fragmentation, vulgarity becomes a way of life. To be shocking becomes more important ? and often more profitable ? than to be civil or creative or truly original.?? ~ Al Gore

Why not give civility, creativity, and originality a try?

wez

Big Time BS
Better to be known as a sinner than a hypocrite. ~ proverb

Happiness and joy always eludes a hypocrite. ~ Sam Veda

The only vice that cannot be forgiven is hypocrisy. The repentance of a hypocrite is itself hypocrisy. ~ William Hazlitt

An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered. ~ bible

He who is passionate and hasty, is generally honest; it is your cool dissembling hypocrite, of whom you should beware ~ Lavater

That is why you cannot make a post and say what you want to say, you must go back time and time again to edit, refine, add things you just thought of. Your posting on emotion, not a clear mind. ~ TJ

Do something for me, write a post but wait a few minutes before you post it, walk away and get a drink or something and come back, preview it and then consider posting it, but take a couple minutes to consider your posts before you post them, I would venture to guess your posting "quality" will increase considerably. ~ TJ

I'm not you and no matter how many times you say it or how many people you convince it will never become reality. ~ wez

Upright men shall be astonied at this, and the innocent shall stir up himself against the hypocrite. ~ bible

I don't like you.
Proverbs 10:13 (Contemporary English Version)

13 If you have good sense,

it will show when you speak.

But if you are stupid,

you will be beaten

with a stick.