Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Give me quotes or give me death!

Progressive Killer
"Property is the fruit of labor...property is desirable...is a positive good in the world. That some should be rich shows that others may become rich, and hence is just encouragement to industry and enterprise. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another; but let him labor diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built." ~ Abraham Lincoln

A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit. ~ Thomas Jefferson

wez

Big Time BS
timesjoke said:
A coward is much more exposed to quarrels than a man of spirit. ~ Thomas Jefferson
A man who is in the shadows, holding a bat, is a coward. ~ wez

IWS

Super Moderator
If there was no great Bourbon, there wouldn't be great Scotch. ~ ImWithStupid

IWS

Super Moderator
Fake, funny, Confucius Quotes:

• Man who run in front of car get tired.
  • Man who eat many prunes get good run for money.
  • Baseball is wrong - man with four balls cannot walk.
  • War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.
  • Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse.
  • Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.
  • It take many nails to build crib but one screw to fill it.
  • Man who drive like hell bound to get there.
  • Man who lives in glass house should change clothes in basement.
  • Man who fishes in other man's well often catches crabs.
  • Don't eat the snow where the huskies go!
  • Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have!
  • Man who lose key to apartment not get new key.
  • He who sitteth on an upturned tack shall surely rise.
  • Even the greatest of whales is helpless in middle of desert.
  • Man who sit on tack get point!
  • Man who jumps off cliff, jumps to conclusion!
  • Man that is stuck in pantry has his ass in jam.
  • Man standing on toilet is high on pot.
  • Secretary not permanent fixture until screwed on top of desk
  • Man who stick foot in mouth get athlete's tongue!
  • Man who live in glass house should not throw parties!
  • Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with sticky fingers!
  • When called an idiot sometimes is better to be quiet, than open mouth and remove all doubt.
  • "Man with glass house must dress in basement!"
  • Everyone has a photographic memory, some people just don't have film!
  • Passionate kiss like spider's web, soon lead to undoing of fly.
  • Virginity like bubble, one ***** all gone.
  • Man who behaves like an ass will be the butt of those who crack jokes.
  • Marriage is like game of poker. You start with pair and end with full house.
  • Man who run behind car get exhausted.
  • Foolish man give wife grand piano, wise man give wife upright organ.
  • Man who walk through airport turnstile sideways going to Bangkok.
  • Man with one chopstick go hungry.
  • He who thinks only of number one must remember this number is next to nothing
  • Man who farts in church sits in his own pew!
  • Hole happy, whole body happy.
  • He who stands on toilet, is high on pot.
  • He who makes love in grass, gets piece on earth.
  • Wash your face in the morning, neck at night.
  • He who eats too many prunes, sits on toilet many moons.
  • Elevator smell different to midget.
  • Work to become, not to acquire.
  • A bird in hand makes hard to blow nose.
  • Man who put head on Railroad track to listen for train likely to end up with splitting headache.
  • Man who tell one too many light bulb jokes will soon burn out!
  • Don't drink and park, accidents cause people.
  • War does not determine who's right, war determines who's left.
  • Those who quote me are fools.
Confucius say too damn much.

Big Time BS'er
Among the natural rights of the colonists are these: First a right to life, secondly to liberty, thirdly to property; together with the right to defend them in the best manner they can.

Author: Samuel Adams

wez

Big Time BS
Labeling yourself Christian and validating it through other people and organizations will not save your soul. ~ wezus

:D

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
Labeling yourself Christian and validating it through other people and organizations will not save your soul. ~ wezus

hahaha... wezus :D

RaE

The Man
wez said:

an idiot false profit.

(Jesus said...) "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many." Mt 24.11

wez

Big Time BS
BrotherMan said:
an idiot false profit. (Jesus said...) "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many." Mt 24.11
Hahahaha... Yeah, I blind people with talk of love, forgivness and goodwill towards all and speak against hypocrisy... what an butt hole:rolleyes:

I'm not a martyr

I'm not a prophet

And I wont preach to you

But here's a caution

You better understand

That I wont hold your hand

But if it helps you mend

Then I wont stop it

Go on and save yourself

Take it out on me ~ Chris Cornell

Big Time BS'er
BrotherMan said:
an idiot false profit. (Jesus said...) "Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many." Mt 24.11
Good thing I don't listen to wezus. He'd be leading me down the wrong path.

wez

Big Time BS
snafu said:
Good thing I don't listen to wezus. He'd be leading me down the wrong path.
Dammit.. How am I gonna destroy the souls of men now? ~ wez :D

wez

Big Time BS
Some Christmas advice from the man Himself.

;) Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. ~ Jesus (NASB) Matt. 7:13-14

Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. (NASB) Matt. 7:15

You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. ~ Jesus (NASB) Matt. 7:16-20

Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell—and great was its fall. ~ Jesus (NASB) Matt. 7:24-27

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
Some Christmas advice from the man Himself.

;) Enter through the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. For the gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life, and there are few who find it. ~ Jesus (NASB) Matt. 7:13-14

Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep?s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. (NASB) Matt. 7:15

You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. ~ Jesus (NASB) Matt. 7:16-20

Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine and acts on them, may be compared to a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded on the rock. Everyone who hears these words of Mine and does not act on them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand. The rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and slammed against that house; and it fell?and great was its fall. ~ Jesus (NASB) Matt. 7:24-27

I bet wez becomes born again soon. Probably take up preaching too. He knows more about the bible than most. ;)

wez

Big Time BS
snafu said:
I bet wez becomes born again soon. Probably take up preaching too. He knows more about the bible than most. ;)
I hope not! I'm sure I'd piss off the wrong person and that'd be it for me.. People don't like to share Jesus. Hahahahaha

Funny thing is, I never went to church or looked at a bible til I was 35.. I do love the words of Jesus, that's for sure.. :)

I don't like you.
snafu said:
yeah, cuz it's real hard to cut and paste select passages and without much understanding of them try to use them to hurt people...

wez

Big Time BS
eddo said:
yeah, cuz it's real hard to cut and paste select passages and without much understanding of them try to use them to hurt people...
The truth is the truth is the truth and if it hurts, look in the mirror ~ wez;)

Jesus must have "hurt" a lot of people, they killed him for craps sake..

And pardon me, if you don't think I understand His words, I never had someone telling me what they meant from a time before I could speak.. A good Christian would show me the error of my ways instead of slandering and hypocritizing me for 3 years in an effort to hurt me and build themselves up in the eyes of others. Right, eddo?

I don't like you.
wez said:
A good Christian would show me the error of my ways instead of slandering and hypocritizing me for 3 years in an effort to hurt me and build themselves up in the eyes of others. Right, eddo?
Shouldn't it be up to 3 1/2 years by now? At the rate your time online grows, I think it should be.

Must be dog years...

wez is a dumbass. ~ hugo (and many, many others- including myself.)

wez

Big Time BS
People who claim to be Christian shouldn't act/speak in favor of the opposite of Christs words or I may quote them and it may hurt if it is the truth.

If it is not the truth, it wont hurt, and if you act/speak in accordance with your claim of belief, I wont quote them to you in an effort to show you the error of your hypocritical ways. ~ wez :D

wez

Big Time BS
eddo said:
Shouldn't it be up to 3 1/2 years by now? At the rate your time online grows, I think it should be. Must be dog years...

wez is a dumbass. ~ hugo (and many, many others- including myself.)
It'll be three years at the end of Jan, dumbass.

I call hugo "teach" because him calling me a dumbass my first day at TAT was the greatest thing anyones ever done for me ~ wez

Actually, it wasn't calling me "dumbass" as much as accusing me of being more than one person. I accused him of being a hypocrite since the thought of going online as more than one person never crossed my mind and I knew he was talking about himself and I wouldn't shut up til you bastards told me whether he had ever pretended to be someone else online. Turned out, he was the king.. Hahahahahahaha

Hugo rocks ~ wez

See, I had been living with the biggest hypocrite I've ever known for 19 years, thanks to Hugo, I don't anymore. I could never thank him enough.. And what I learned from her, is worth more than gold to me..