Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Dear timesjoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like you.
wez said:
So by your own words and definitions eddo.. you have been a practicing religious hypocrite. Correct?
Nope, not a bit. I'm not perfect, but I'm not a pretender, nor are my faiths just for show. My faith is very real.

Be careful now, wez:

Matthew 7

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Just saying. :rolleyes:

wez

Big Time BS
eddo said:
Nope, not a bit. I'm not perfect, but I'm not a pretender, nor are my faiths just for show. My faith is very real.Be careful now, wez:

Matthew 7

1Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Just saying. :rolleyes:
My eye is clear eddo.. would you like yours to be?

wez

Big Time BS
Have you ever tried to bring harm to myself, or others in my presence in the 3 1/2 years we have known each other?

Have you talked behind peoples backs in a negative manner?

I don't like you.
wez said:
My eye is clear eddo.. would you like yours to be?
How do you know mine's not? Best check out that first verse in Matthew 7 again.

God will work on me as He sees fit wez. He and I are pretty tight, ya know.

If you don't have a relationship with God yourself, He's wiling- are you?

wez

Big Time BS
Have you ever tried to bring harm to myself, or others in my presence in the 3 1/2 years we have known each other?

Have you talked behind peoples backs in a negative manner?

Have you ever looked down on someone for what you've done, and punished them for it?

Have you ever lied about me or said anything concerning myself to attempt to make me look bad to others?

Did you attempt to hurt me in a way only I would understand with some personal information before I revealed it myself?

wez

Big Time BS
Have you ever manipulated the people around you and acted in malice towards myself you to serve your own selfish desires?

Have you ever acted in malice towards myself or another out of jealousy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS
wez said:
Have you ever manipulated the people around you to serve your own selfishness?
Of course. Eddo has done all of those things. How do I know this? Because he is a human being. The thing is, Eddo is going to have Jesus step on the scale for Him when the time comes. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

wez

Big Time BS
Phantom said:
Of course. Eddo has done all of those thing. How do I know this? Because he is a human being. The thing is, Eddo is going to have Jesus step on the scale for Him when the time comes. ;)
Not according to the bible.. Or your previous, or his previous words and subsequent clarification.

Is that not religious hypocrisy Aery?

And please don't answer for eddo. That's his job.

wez

Big Time BS
Have you ever seen me act that way Aery? And I don't claim to be Christian.

Why is it I know better? I'm human too.. Is Jesus gonna step on my scale?

wez

Big Time BS
17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

Does this hold any meaning to you Aery?

Big Time BS
wez said:
Not according to the bible.. Or your previous, or his previous words and subsequent clarification. Is that not religious hypocrisy Aery?

And please don't answer for eddo. That's his job.
Earlier you asked me to answer for Eddo. By the way, I'm not answering for Eddo. Jesus will. ;)

wez said:
Have you ever seen me act that way Aery? And I don't claim to be Christian.Why is it I know better? I'm human too.. Is Jesus gonna step on my scale?
The video explained all of this. It doesn't matter. Those non-Christians were 'worse people' than the Child of God.

If you want Jesus to step on your scale, you will need to ask Him. And in order to do that, you will need to admit that you are not righteous in your own power.

I wish you the best.

I don't like you.
wez said:
Have you ever seen me act that way Aery? And I don't claim to be Christian.Why is it I know better? I'm human too.. Is Jesus gonna step on my scale?
Are you putting on a false appearance of virtue??? hmmmm, something to think about Wez.

Like Aery said- Yes, I have done those things. I've not ever claimed to be perfect. In fact, in this very thread I have said multiple times that I am not. You are the one that keeps thinking I am perfect.

I have even multiple times said I am a hypocrite.

But I am forgiven as well. :)

I'm not sure why you are so bent on my sins, but you have your own to worry about. I will worry about mine.

wez

Big Time BS
eddo said:
Are you putting on a false appearance of virtue??? hmmmm, something to think about Wez.Like Aery said- Yes, I have done those things. I've not ever claimed to be perfect. In fact, in this very thread I have said multiple times that I am not. You are the one that keeps thinking I am perfect.

I have even multiple times said I am a hypocrite.

But I am forgiven as well. :)

I'm not sure why you are so bent on my sins, but you have your own to worry about. I will worry about mine.
Now they're sins and not religious hypocrisy?

Must be nice to have a free pass, eh?

17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

Does this mean anything to either of you?

wez

Big Time BS
Of course. Eddo has done all of those things. How do I know this? Because he is a human being. The thing is, Eddo is going to have Jesus step on the scale for Him when the time comes.
Phantom said:
Earlier you asked me to answer for Eddo. By the way, I'm not answering for Eddo. Jesus will. ;)
Oooops.. what was that again?

I don't like you.
victoria_cheval_mirror.jpg

wez

Big Time BS

Does this mean anything to either of you?

Big Time BS
wez said:
17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.Does this mean anything to either of you?
Yes it most certainly does. The difference is, I understand what it is saying, Hon.

This is all I have to say on the subject. Peace and love to all.

wez

Big Time BS
What about these?

2:9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.

2:21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.

2:22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.

3:29 Devise not evil against thy neighbour, seeing he dwelleth securely by thee.

3:31 Envy thou not the oppressor, and choose none of his ways.

1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

6:1 My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, if thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger, 6:2 Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.

6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:

6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,

6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,

6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

9:7 He that reproveth a scorner getteth to himself shame: and he that rebuketh a wicked man getteth himself a blot.

9:8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.

10:9 He that walketh uprightly walketh surely: but he that perverteth his ways shall be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.