Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Dear timesjoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

wez

Big Time BS
Just answering a fool according to her folly... Looks like I made you wise in your own eyes, eh?

Looks like the proverbs are correct.. How do you respond to insults?

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
Proverbs 26:12 Seest thou a man wise in his own conceit? there is more hope of a fool than of him.

Big Time BS
wez said:
JLooks like the proverbs are correct.. How do you respond to insults?
Like water off a duck's back. ;)

For the rest, you've already received your answers, Hon. I'm not going to have a Phantom vs. Wez feud like there has been an Eddo vs. Wez feud. As I told you before, it's not productive. :)

Blessings.

wez

Big Time BS
You know what eddo did to me Aery.. and you helped him do it.. and you defend him doing it to this day? Why is that? How about we discuss why I was banned the last time from TJ? Do you think you had anything to do with that?

Seems like a legit question to me.. no folly. How honest can you be.. Lets air it out, and move on.. I wouldn't have said anything but your little holier than thou bit with eddo today changed my mind..

BTW.. why don't you go to TJ anymore?

Big Time BS'er
Wow.

Timesjoke, bible quotes, old-fights pointlessly rehashed, whining, complaining....

This is my DREAM THREAD

wez

Big Time BS
Still talk to Lethalfind Aery? Or don't you remember? :rolleyes:

Seems Mrs. K and eddo thought I fed her all that personal info she posted all over the www .. Know anything about that?

Then on the post to reinstate me, you said.. "Still? Move on son".. or something to that effect. Learn that in church backstabbing 101?

I got nothing to hide.. do you? I always thought you might come clean on your own accord and kept your little secret for a year.. but that never happened, did it?

Whoops.. did I say that outloud?

Merc banned me after we argued because I wouldn't tell her who the perp was.. I fell in your pit.. now it's your turn.. Shoulda let me deal with eddo myself.

Please explain yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS
wez said:
You know what eddo did to me Aery.. and you helped him do it.. and you defend him doing it to this day? Why is that? How about we discuss why I was banned the last time from TJ? Do you think you had anything to do with that?
Wez, I will be very honest with you- I truly do not remember all the old drama. I was never fully in the know to begin with and whatever I was told or whatever I did has long since been forgotten and buried. I'd much rather see everyone just be friends than hold on to old drama. It all seems so petty and silly and life is too short for the hostility. If you remember something I did that I do not remember doing, and obviously you do, then I will take the time to ask you for forgiveness now for whatever part I played in the drama and whatever caused you to have hurt feelings. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I had no idea you had so much hostility for me until reading your above comment. Honestly, it was so nice to see you again upon joining JBS. I have no recollection of us ever fighting. Regardless, I apologize and hope you forgive me.

Seems like a legit question to me.. no folly. How honest can you be.. Lets air it out, and move on.. I wouldn't have said anything but your little holier than thou bit with eddo today changed my mind..
You see, Wez, and this is something I already told you just today in this thread, it is Christ-like to walk away instead of engaging you in this pointless debate. To do anything else would make me un-Christlike as well as a hypocrite. Don't you see that? Part of being a Christian is to deny the ego. Sure I could sit here and answer all of the verses you like, answer your questions over and over again, take this thread to 200 pages, and flex my muscles to show everyone how well I know the Bible. But for what? No, I'd rather deny the ego, maintain our friendship, allow you to have the last word, and just walk away.

BTW.. why don't you go to TJ anymore?
They don't have an arcade. ;)

Big Time BS'er
Phantom said:
You forgot who Phanny was? Screw you then, Pal! ;) <--------- :P Avatars. And Profile but that one sure isn't a 'nice' picture. ;)
Well your avatar looks like you cut the old man out of it for one thing. And the second thing you've posted some pretty pic's of yourself in the past, safely archived. ;)

Big Time BS'er
Anna Perenna said:
Wow. Timesjoke, bible quotes, old-fights pointlessly rehashed, whining, complaining....

This is my DREAM THREAD
Well were the **** have you been? Catch up, sit down and shut up! ;)

wez

Big Time BS
Phantom said:
Wez, I will be very honest with you- I truly do not remember all the old drama. I was never fully in the know to begin with and whatever I was told has long since been forgotten and buried. I'd much rather see everyone just be friends than hold on to old drama. It all seems so petty and silly and life is too short for the hostility. If you remember something I did that I do not remember doing, and obviously you do, then I will take the time to ask you for forgiveness now for whatever part I played in the drama and whatever caused you to have hurt feelings.
Hahahaha.. lies.. Do you remember Lethalfind?

Phantom said:
You see, Wez, and this is something I already told you just today in this thread, it is Christ-like to walk away instead of engaging you in this pointless debate. To do anything else would make me un-Christlike as well as a hypocrite. Don't you see that? Part of being a Christian is to deny the ego. Sure I could sit here and answer all of the verses you like, answer your questions over and over again, take this thread to 200 pages, and flex my muscles to show everyone how well I know the Bible. But for what? No, I'd rather deny the ego, maintain our friendship, allow you to have the last word, and just walk away.
Not pointless to me.. I can see why it is to you.. Lying and letting someone take the fall for you isn't too Christain like either..

To maintain a friendship requires honesty.. I forgave you before it happened.. Maybe you should ask eddo to forgive you, Mrs. K to forgive you, and go to TJ and tell them who fed all the personal info to Lethalfind and ask them to fix my account for me... Like a real friend would do.

Big Time BS'er
Phantom said:
You see, Wez, and this is something I already told you just today in this thread, it is Christ-like to walk away instead of engaging you in this pointless debate....
Pssst.... He's gonna try and drag it on some more.

Big Time BS'er
Anna Perenna said:
I've been in a happy place. Away ... far away from this thread.
Well throw us a bone here would you?

Give us the low down in your life. Some dirt. Some gossip.

ANYTHING BUT THIS DRIBBLE!

Big Time BS
snafu said:
Pssst.... He's gonna try and drag it on some more.
Yes but I'm done. I love Wez and he can do whatever it is he feels he needs to do.

Now off for some more Yahtzee. W00! W00t! :D

wez

Big Time BS
Aery? Christians tell the truth.. ;)

Where did Lethalfind get all the info about eddo and Mrs. K that she posted on your and anna's site as well as TJ? The pic of Mrs. K's hubby? Eddo's church site? I got blamed for that, as you know.. and gave you a chance to do the right thing.. You let me take the fall without a word.. and now you claim amnesia..

Fuzzy memories?

I still love you, have always loved you, and will forever love you.. but you need to come clean. ;)

Secrets kill the soul.. trust me on that.

Prove to me your devotion to Jesus.. and the truth. And that you value my friendship a little bit.. Go make a post telling them it was you who did that, and not me. I don't even want my account back.. I just want my name cleared.. Mrs. K is still talking sh*t about me over there with her "cute little bedtime stories".. Do the right thing.

Big Time BS'er
snafu said:
Well throw us a bone here would you? Give us the low down in your life. Some dirt. Some gossip.

ANYTHING BUT THIS DRIBBLE!
Actually, I flew to Brisbane for a few days and had the most fantastic meal while I was there.

Sirloin steak with a spicy peri-peri salsa plus sauteed vegetables and garlic/herb mashed potato. There was bacon in the salsa but it was so delicious I didn't care.

It was so tasty and incredibly cheap - it completely made my entire weekend. Sad that one meal can make a whole trip worthwhile, but hey, it was my happy thought.

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
Where did Lethalfind get all the info about eddo and Mrs. K that she posted on your and anna's site as well as TJ? The pic of Mrs. K's hubby? Eddo's church site? .
Hold up one second.... I don't remember this, at all. What are you talking about?

Big Time BS'er
Anna Perenna said:
Actually, I flew to Brisbane for a few days and had the most fantastic meal while I was there.Sirloin steak with a spicy peri-Peri salsa plus sauteed vegetables and garlic/herb mashed potato. There was bacon in the salsa but it was so delicious I didn't care.

It was so tasty and incredibly cheap - it completely made my entire weekend. Sad that one meal can make a whole trip worthwhile, but hey, it was my happy thought.
Well good for you. I hope the meal wasn't the highlight of the trip but...

As for me, I made a nice smoked salmon chowder from a recipe I got from emkay64. It turned out pretty damn good. Well for me anyway. I like salty and hot stuff so the recipe was definitely designed for my taste. But the salmon was a little salty anyway so I should have taken that into account. I had no regular hot sauce so I went for the Tabasco ( good ****). Anyway a bit to hot and spicy for most but I loved it.

Big Time BS
Anna Perenna said:
Hold up one second.... I don't remember this, at all. What are you talking about?
I don't recall that at all either. Wez, what are you talking about? Please do not accuse me of being untruthful. I said I do not remember- that is the truth. I had even completely forgotten about Anna's site until receiving a PM from her when I was brand new to JBS and then remembered her site. You are bringing this all up again for a reason so obviously it is still festering inside of you for some reason. I haven't spoken to Lethal in over a year. Not due to any falling out- I think she's a great lady. But I've been busy with life and forgot all about the old drama. What's bothering you that you obviously need to get off your chest.

If you can jog my memory, I WILL admit to it and again ask you for forgiveness. But at this moment, your vague inferences are not enough. The only thing I remember is all the NazzNegg drama and the blog drama. Let's talk since this is obviously important to you.

wez

Big Time BS
Anna Perenna said:
Aery knows what I'm talking about. So does eddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.