Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Dear timesjoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Time BS'er
snafu said:
Well good for you. I hope the meal wasn't the highlight of the trip but...As for me, I made a nice smoked salmon chowder from a recipe I got from emkay64. It turned out pretty damn good. Well for me anyway. I like salty and hot stuff so the recipe was definitely designed for my taste. But the salmon was a little salty anyway so I should have taken that into account. I had no regular hot sauce so I went for the Tabasco ( good ****). Anyway a bit to hot and spicy for most but I loved it.
Well, it was the best meal I had all weekend, and food is generally the highlight of my life, so....

Hot & Spicy is the best way to eat!! I don't understand people who prefer their food bland. It's just not living.

I've never actually had chowder.

Big Time BS'er
Anna Perenna said:
..I've never actually had chowder.
Oh your kidding me? You must have had clam chowder? I'm not much of a fish eater so it has to be white fish or smoked salmon. Clam chowder is really good but usually they use butter or steamer clams. I went out and got some razor clams this year so that will be my next chowder.

PS: Chowders are either Manhattan (red) or New England (white). Manhattan is with tomato's and New England is with flour and a broth.

wez

Big Time BS
Festering? hahahaha.. don't think so..

Ask eddo if he remembers.. I'm sure Chi does.. Mrs. K .. Merc.. Feck..

Mrs. K's hubby's pic.. eddo's my space and church website ring a bell?

Whatever Aery.. You seemed to "forget" the week it happened.. It wasn't your fault Lethal did that with the info you fed her and it wasn't your fault I was blamed and banned for feeding her the info that you actually fed her.. There's is nothing for me to forgive you for.. I missed you while you were away.. ;)

You never did answer me.. why don't you post at TJ anymore?

wez

Big Time BS
Here's Mrs.K awhile back on this site blaming me for the "very nasty thing" you actually did to her.. and justifying her behavior towards me with it none the less.. But like I said.. lethal did that, not you or I.. But I got blamed for "feeding" info.. that you fed.

He did a very nasty thing to me personally and it is not something I have chosen to forgive and forget about. My belittling him (if that's what you call it) is nothing in comparison. A grudge? Perhaps. But frankly my dears I don't give a damn. Have a lovely evening.

Big Time BS
Wez, you are accusing me of having selective memory, I'm sitting here telling you that I am open to whatever you want to ask me, but I'm only being met with vagueness.

I still love TJ and the people there and I do log on and post from time to time. I simply don't live there. Not sure why that is remotely important? TJ is a close knit community and the more I am away, the less I fee like I fit in. I don't know. I guess my interest in things waxes and wanes. Sorry you have issues with me not being a mainstay anymore. What's the deal? It had nothing to do with drama or a falling out. I've just been busy. I haven't even been to JBS in something like a year. Does that have sinister meanings to you as well?

As for the Mrs K issue. Sorry the only thing I know about that was a thread on SWYW that someone else's posted about her husband- not me. And all I know about her husband is that he is a Muslim and in prison (I think for attempted murder) because that is what she has said. MK and I have never been on a buddy-buddy level so all I know is what I've seen posted in public. What exactly do you accuse me of doing to MK? And I vaguely remember there being a photo of MK's husband in that thread- something like a mug shot- but it was not something I posted. And I certainly remember nothing being posted about it on Anna's site. Sorry, I think you are way off base.

And then you say I fed information to someone? You claim it was about MK's husband- apparently information that was publicly posted. So why am I being accused of feeding information to someone for something that is publicly posted. What exactly do you think I did? Is there some information that was not publicly posted that I was apparently passing around? I'd like to hear it because, again, I've never communicated privately with MK and whatever I know about her is because it was posted on SWYW and TJ. If you want to accuse me of things, I am going to demand specifics so I can either defend myself or admit guilt. But I will not tolerate being met with accusations, asking for specifics, only to hear 'Well just go and ask these people.'

Then you say about Eddo's church. I do remember Eddo and I having a fight in the past that was pretty heated. I don't even remember if or how it was resolved. If my memory is correct- and he can come in and correct me if I am wrong- it was about either an IM screen name or an email. If I violated some sort of trust of Eddo then I will apologize to him, too. I have no idea where he goes to church but I did have his IM screen name once upon a time. I really don't appreciate things being held against me from so long ago but even that in itself would be absolutely fine. I'm open now and we can discuss it and I can cure any hard feelings that have been going on all this time. I am very open to receiving criticism- I just ask they are backed up with facts and not vague references or accusations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like you.
Phantom said:
Then you say about Eddo's church. I do remember Eddo and I having a fight in the past that was pretty heated. I don't even remember if or how it was resolved. If my memory is correct- and he can come in and correct me if I am wrong- it was about either an IM screen name or an email. If I violated some sort of trust of Eddo then I will apologize to him, too. I have no idea where he goes to church but I did have his IM screen name once upon a time. I really don't appreciate things being held against me from so long ago but even that in itself would be absolutely fine. I'm open now and we can discuss it and I can cure any hard feelings that have been going on all this time. I am very open to receiving criticism- I just ask they are backed up with facts and not vague references or accusations.
I will clear this part up, as I have no idea about the rest.

Wez, I never blamed you for LF finding out my info- I blamed Phantom, and I blamed her hard. I was pissed, and I said some very hurtful things.

Then, thanks to Feckless's amazing intellect, I learned the real culprit to the releasing of my info, and it wasn't you, and it wasn't Phantom. I went to Phantom on thejungle and pleaded for her forgiveness. I made a public reply that I was wrong in my assumption that Phantom was involved.

She forgave me and we moved forward and are still friends. I was wrong. Period.

On that note, I have to say:

HOLY FREAKING CRAP MAN!!!

are you still going on about that stuff from over a year ago???? Get the hell over it already! Move forward. Phantom flat out apologized for whatever she did and asked your forgiveness, and you keep dragging it on?

damn man, it must flat out suck to be stuck in your little world....

wez

Big Time BS
I may be wrong about what info you gave her.. and you prolly had no ill intent.. but you told me eddo accused you of feeding her some info, which you denied to him, and admitted to me. I think it was his my space page.. And she said you told her where to find the pic of Mrs.K's hubby, that I never knew existed til Lethal e mailed it to me for what reason I don't know, as well as eddo's church website that she was about to go after him on that I told her she shouldn't do.. And hopefully didn't. I told her what she did to Mrs. K and eddo was wrong. I asked her what she was so pissed about and she didn't really have an answer for me..

I knew eddo, Mrs. K, and you long before her and would never want to hurt any of you, or her.

I then got blamed by pretty much everyone at TJ for feeding her this info.. I guess I don't know what you gave her and what she may have dug up on her own, but the whole thing sucked.. I don't like to be involved in that kinda crap.

I'm sorry Aery.. Like I said, it wasn't your fault she did what she did, and it wasn't mine. I really didn't know her that well and thought you two were good friends.

I believe you Aery.. I probably don't know the whole story and we shoulda got the truth out in open when it happened.. I got nothing against you, eddo, Mrs.K, lethal, or anyone.. I just don't like people thinking I'd do something like that.

Again, I'm sorry Aer... I missed ya. :)

I'll shut up now. ;)

wez

Big Time BS
Mrs. K blamed me eddo..

Sorry to you too eddo.. You may not have blamed me, but you sure were pissed at me.. I would never do anything like that to you.. Mrs. K.. or anyone else.

I don't like you.
wez said:
Mrs. K blamed me eddo..
Possibly, like I said, I don't know much about that- I had my own stuff going on then.

wez said:
Sorry to you too eddo.. You may not have blamed me, but you sure were pissed at me.. I would never do anything like that to you.. Mrs. K.. or anyone else.
That is big of you wez, really. I was pissed at you at the time- but really more for being LF's friend than anything else. That wasn't fair of me, and I apologize as well to you. I said some stuff directed at you that I shouldn't have, and I am sorry for that.

I have zero respect for LF, but my respect for you just grew a bit Wez. Thanks.

Big Time BS
eddo said:
She forgave me and we moved forward and are still friends. I was wrong. Period.
That's hysterical because I have no recollection of any of that. But that's a good thing I guess. I am a true believer of forgetting and forgetting. Opposed to, oh I don't know, not seeing somebody for a year and then dragging it all up again. :D

The only details of drama I remember is the Dirt Digger Blog because that was something that truly scared and disturbed me. I just wanted to distance myself from the whole crowd due to that. When I came back to JBS, one of the first things I asked was if NN was still around but I was told 'No' so I set up shop again. Anything else is long forgotten.

wez said:
I may be wrong about what info you gave her.. and you prolly had no ill intent.. but you told me eddo accused you of feeding her some info, which you denied to him, and admitted to me. I think it was his my space page.. And she said you told her where to find the pic of Mrs.K's hubby, that I never knew existed til Lethal e mailed it to me for what reason I don't know, as well as eddo's church website that she was about to go after him on that I told her she shouldn't do.. And hopefully didn't. I told her what she did to Mrs. K and eddo was wrong. I asked her what she was so pissed about and she didn't really have an answer for me..
Well, I'm not going to say anything bad about Lethal, bring her into this, pin it on her, or anything else. She is not here to defend herself, explain what happened that I do not remember, etc. I remember her being a really nice lady with a lot of passion. If she and I had a falling out, I don't remember that at all. She and I always got along pretty well.

Again, I never had any kind of interaction with MK to know anything intimate about her. Anything I knew about her was what she herself said publicly on the board. I KNOW nothing in private ever happened because we never spoke in private, and if it was public, I do not remember. I know a lot of people disliked MK but I never paid much attention to her to really care. No insult to MK- I just wasn't buddy-buddy with her or hated her guts (two opposite side of the relationship pendulum) to pay attention.

I'm sorry Aery.. Like I said, it wasn't your fault she did what she did, and it wasn't mine.
Just my humble opinion- I don't think it is fair to bring up Lethal or to be talking about 'why she did what she did.' First of all, we don't even know what she did (Edit to add: Well, you might remember but I don't. I don't have any bad memories of Lethal). Second, she is not here to defend herself or to correct your memory of her or her actions if they are wrong.

Well, that's all. Hope everything has been cleared up and we can all be friends again. I don't hold any ill will towards anyone and whatever anyone did in the past or said in the past was long left behind by me in the past. I love all you guys. :)

I'm sorry this has been bothering you all this time, Wez, and I truly hope you feel better about it now. For whatever it's worth, I apologize again if you feel I did something to hurt you. It was pretty weird being bombarded by all this after so long but I won't judge you for feeling the way you do. Sorry you were feeling hurt or resentful for feeling like you took the fall for something someone else did. I know that is a frustrating feeling.

Peace Out.

wez

Big Time BS
eddo said:
Possibly, like I said, I don't know much about that- I had my own stuff going on then. That is big of you wez, really. I was pissed at you at the time- but really more for being LF's friend than anything else. That wasn't fair of me, and I apologize as well to you. I said some stuff directed at you that I shouldn't have, and I am sorry for that.

I have zero respect for LF, but my respect for you just grew a bit Wez. Thanks.
Thanks to you too eddo.. I had just met her, and we stopped talking shortly after all that crap..

btw.. you're welcome for me not hopping on the LF express and talking some sense into her before she went to your church web site. ;)

I'd never wanna hurt you eddo.. really. And all the stuff you've done to me, that you admitted tonight, hurts you more than me.. And all the others you've done that stuff to.. Don't do it anymore, please. You don't need to.

wez

Big Time BS
She posted personal info about several people, including eddo, Mrs. K, and phreak, and was on a rampage for what I don't know.. I like Lethal too and don't know why she did it..But it caused me grief and misconceptions.. but what she did was wrong, and I told her that, and she knew it and stopped. I got nothing bad to say about her.. I thought she was a nice lady too.. and she really liked me.

I don't like you.
wez said:
And all the stuff you've done to me, that you admitted tonight, hurts you more than me.. And all the others you've done that stuff to.. Don't do it anymore, please. You don't need to.
A simple "you're welcome" would have sufficed...

Why you gotta try to start stuff up again?

:confused:

wez

Big Time BS
eddo said:
A simple "you're welcome" would have sufficed...Why you gotta try to start stuff up again?

:confused:
Hahaha.. cause I want it to end.. and it's true.. ;)

Big Time BS
wez said:
She posted personal info about several people, including eddo, Mrs. K, and phreak, and was on a rampage for what I don't know.
Where, though? You claim Anna's old site but she and I don't remember that at all. I barely remember Anna's site, nevertheless whatever happened on it. Where was all of this supposedly posted? That's all I want to know and I will drop this forever. Whatever you say, I will believe you and apologize even if I don't remember or even if I insist I am not guilty of what you say I am... if that is what it takes. As you can see, one of my pet peeves is being accused of something. It's one of the few things that bring out my claws. :D Still, I'd rather just assume the guilt, apologize, and move on if that is what is needed.

wez

Big Time BS
Phantom said:
Where, though? You claim Anna's old site but she and I don't remember that at all. I barely remember Anna's site, nevertheless whatever happened on it. Where was all of this supposedly posted? That's all I want to know and I will drop this forever. Whatever you say, I will believe you and apologize even if I don't remember or even if I insist I am not guilty of what you say I am... if that is what it takes. As you can see, one of my pet peeves is being accused of something. It's one of the few things that bring out my claws. :D Still, I'd rather just assume the guilt, apologize, and move on if that is what is needed.
Funny.. one of my pet peeves too.. :rolleyes:

Pretty sure she posted eddo's at that site, and anna took it down right away.. wasn't that right eddo? Just remember the blow out..and getting caught in the middle.

Mrs K's.. I think she mighta posted a link on TJ to the post on SWYW.. and then said something to her about her last name and where she lived.. Not sure, just remember the blow out.. and getting caught in the middle and banned.

Not sure where phreaks was.. WPYO maybe.. I just remember the blow out..

Hahahaha..

You don't owe me any apology Aery..

You told me that eddo blew up on you, and that you had given her some info, and you felt really bad about it..

End of story.

I owe you an apology.. I'm sorry. Stupid of me to say anything.. Wasn't your fault in the least..

Big Time BS'er
wez said:
Pretty sure she posted eddo's at that site, and anna took it down right away.. wasn't that right eddo? Just remember the blow out..and getting caught in the middle.
edited, though I'd rather delete it.

Big Time BS'er
snafu said:
Oh your kidding me? You must have had clam chowder? I'm not much of a fish eater so it has to be white fish or smoked salmon. Clam chowder is really good but usually they use butter or steamer clams. I went out and got some razor clams this year so that will be my next chowder. PS: Chowders are either Manhattan (red) or New England (white). Manhattan is with tomato's and New England is with flour and a broth.
Quite serious! I've never had chowder, clam or otherwise.

I'd like to, but to be perfectly honest I'm not at all into salmon, clams, or most fish for that matter. Is there a chowder recipe for tuna/similar - or is this sacrilege?

Big Time BS
Anna Perenna said:
Quite serious! I've never had chowder, clam or otherwise. I'd like to, but to be perfectly honest I'm not at all into salmon, clams, or most fish for that matter. Is there a chowder recipe for tuna/similar - or is this sacrilege?
There're many types of chowder. Doesn't HAVE to be seafood.course and soups and chowders 1,396 Recipes | Recipezaar

I haven't tried any of these recipes, just posted to let you know the possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.