Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Dear timesjoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Time BS
wez said:
You don't owe me any apology Aery....
Well, obviously I do because you seem to have been harboring hurt for whatever it is you remember me doing. So, I apologize. I don't remember doing the things you say I did but sometimes it's better to bite the bullet and say, 'I'm sorry' if that is what is needed to lay hurt feelings to rest. I think you're a good guy and I hope you feel better now and will forgive me for whatever I did, whatever you think I did, and for whatever damage it caused you. :)

Peace and blessings.

wez

Big Time BS
Aery, here's where I'm coming from..

Around that time, you and I talked on IM quite a bit.. With Lethal too.. After all that crap happened I sent you an IM saying

Thanks for feeding Lethal all that info:p

And told you it wasn't your fault and that I'd never tell them at TJ that you did that.. and then never heard another word from you again til you came here..

How was I to know you'd forget that? All the sudden you just disappeared for a year.. Then tonight when you were insulting me and justifying the things eddo has done to me, I said f*ck it.. You may not remember, but I remember it well. I haven't IM'd with anyone else since you and Lethal.. I guess I assume everyone has as good a memory as I do. I am a ...Whatever that word was for the minute details you said to me earlier... ;)

Again.. I apologize.. Stupid to bring it up.. Water under the bridge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Time BS'er
I got a six-pack of Bud out of Lethal for revealing everyone's info. Sorry, every man can be bought if the price is right.

wez

Big Time BS
hugo said:
I got a six-pack of Bud out of Lethal for revealing everyone's info. Sorry, every man can be bought if the price is right.
hahahahaha.. bastard!

wez

Big Time BS
How is it that you don't remember any of that, Aery? All the drama.. Mrs. K trying to recruit phreak for a lawsuit.. My final stand at SWYW.. Hahahaha...

Do you forget things a lot? And how come I never heard back from you for over a year?

I missed ya..

wez

Big Time BS
Maybe this will jog your memory.. something I haven't asked someone since merc in my final stand.. hahahaha..

Do you, Aery, swear upon the life of baby Jesus and all that is good and pure in this world, that everything you've said tonight concerning your lack of memory as to these events is the absolute truth?

Big Time BS
I'm editing this comment out. Go to the post history if anyone wants to see what was written. lol But I don't see the point in this drama fest especially when the one asking me all the questions is 'not interested' and won't accept the replies he receives. Take care.

wez

Big Time BS
Nice book... little miss do nothing wrong.. not interested..

Yes, I PROMISE you everything I have said is true and I am being honest. Not sure why you are being so paranoid, accusing me of lying, not listening to me when I am adamant about what I am telling you. I have no idea why you are feeling the need to be a jerk. But yes, EVERYTHING I have said is true. Now just leave me alone. All you've done is cause stress and discord.
Don't worry.. you go to church.. Jesus will forgive you.. Perhaps you cause your own stress.. Put me on ignore. Mighta fooled someone, not me.

Peace and blessings! :)

wez

Big Time BS
'Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him.' - Proverbs 26:4

'Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.' - Proverbs 26:5

With friends like you, who needs enemies ~ No idea

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
A couple interesting verses from Lamentations...

1:8 Jerusalem hath grievously sinned; therefore she is removed: all that honoured her despise her, because they have seen her nakedness: yea, she sigheth, and turneth backward.

1:9 Her filthiness is in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter. O LORD, behold my affliction: for the enemy hath magnified himself.

1:10 The adversary hath spread out his hand upon all her pleasant things: for she hath seen that the heathen entered into her sanctuary, whom thou didst command that they should not enter into thy congregation.

Beans and diseases to you.

I don't like you.
wez said:
I'm sorry Aery...

I believe you Aery..

Again, I'm sorry Aer... I missed ya. :)

I'll shut up now. ;)
wez said:
Then tonight when you were insulting me and justifying the things eddo has done to me, I said f*ck it.. You may not remember, but I remember it well..

Again.. I apologize.. Stupid to bring it up.. Water under the bridge.
wez said:
How is it that you don't remember any of that, Aery? .

Do you forget things a lot? And how come I never heard back from you for over a year?

I missed ya..
wez said:
Maybe this will jog your memory...

Do you, Aery, swear upon the life of baby Jesus and all that is good and pure in this world, that everything you've said tonight concerning your lack of memory as to these events is the absolute truth?
wez said:
Nice book... little miss do nothing wrong.. not interested.. Don't worry.. you go to church.. Jesus will forgive you.. Perhaps you cause your own stress.. Put me on ignore. Mighta fooled someone, not me.

Dude, are you bi-polar?

If so, it's time to up the meds.

as I said in the quote thread where you used Snafu's families accident to drudge up a fight:

You, sir, are an a sshole.

wez

Big Time BS
eddo said:
Dude, are you bi-polar?If so, it's time to up the meds.

as I said in the quote thread where you used Snafu's families accident to drudge up a fight:

You, sir, are an a sshole.
Changed my mind.. I remembered what catering to liars and manipulators to keep the peace got me before.. A week in a the hospital.. No thanks.

wez

Big Time BS
BTW eddo.. told ya.. a battery of tests.. clean bill.. no bi - polar.. no OCD.. no nothing.. 20 years of abuse.. look it up. Tend to lose touch with reality living with one of your kind, aint gonna let that happen again.

You sir, are a Christian.

Beans and diseases to you. ~ RO

Hahahahaha

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
wez said:
Beans and diseases to you. ~ ROHahahahaha
I can't take full credit for that. The line came from Sanford and Son when Fred responded to LaMont's Puerto Rican friend, Julio's greeting.

"Buenos dias, Senor Sanford."

"Beans and diseases to you, Julio."

Administering the BS
Here ya go TJ the Troll, I threw this topic in here for you to respond to and cry some more. The rest of the forum goes on without you. TA TA.

U

Unregistered

This f*ckwit has now joined MyGame-Mod.com and is becoming an butt hole there.

Do you want him back????????

DaMan

U

Unregistered

FFS have pity - The guy is an absolute Moron!!!!!

PLEASE TAKE HIM BACK!!!! I will pay!

DaMan

Status
Not open for further replies.