Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Dear timesjoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have registered now just to add to the gravitas of the situation :(

There must be something you need to take that piece of illiterate dickwad back??????

He was bad enough at Free Speech Forum ( still a member with us here, but not posted for a few weeks so it has been extremely pleasant).

You have the members to stand up to him and the color of his posting style. You also have Moderators who stand no nonsense.

Please, I beg you on bended knee!!!

DaMan

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Weez

Just keep telling him "I'm not you" everytime he opens his pie hole to call you a liberal and eventually he'll turn to outright lying and attempting to manipulate the administrators by demanding rules, which always favor him, or else, be enforced... He'll begin by claiming reams of PM's and/or e mails from 15 - 20 ghosts supporting him and threaten they will all leave unless they do his bidding until they get fed up trying to tell him to stfu and that they know what he's doing and ban his stupid ass.. Shouldn't take more than a week..

Good luck and godspeed..

Problem is that he already doing that.

The site Mods are weak and just take it!

wez

Big Time BS
DaMan said:
Problem is that he already doing that.The site Mods are weak and just take it!
Walk on eggshells.. pay the price.. oh well.. can't help ya there.

wez said:
Walk on eggshells.. pay the price.. oh well.. can't help ya there.
Thx for your advice :(

I guess we will have to live with it. But if neone can come up with an idea on how to get rid of him, please tell.

DaMan

wez

Big Time BS
DaMan said:
Thx for your advice :( I guess we will have to live with it. But if neone can come up with an idea on how to get rid of him, please tell.

DaMan
Well.. Tell him wez said "hi and he's not you"... Perhaps he'll get so pissed he spontaneously combusts.. Worth a shot..

wez

Big Time BS
DaMan said:
:) Yes I have read some of your "discussions". That might work
hahahaha... "discussions".. yeah.. he's one slick.. "debater"

wez

Big Time BS
DaMan said:
should the "l" have been in the word "slick"?
Only when I'm not being sarcastic.. which is infrequent..

Yah.. he's sick allright.. :D

At least he knows he is an idiot, Quote form TimesJoke

"I pay for hosting for two forums, if an idiot like me can do it, I am sure anyone can do it, lol. "

I wonder what forums they are???

wez

Big Time BS
DaMan said:
At least he knows he is an idiot, Quote form TimesJoke"I pay for hosting for two forums, if an idiot like me can do it, I am sure anyone can do it, lol. "

I have no idea.. but I'm sure.. "Liar Joe" knows... hahahahahaha

Big Time BS'er
Really want to rile him up? Tell him you're part of the estrogen mafia, you have an irresponsible vagina and consider abortion the best birth control method ever.

Toss in a comment or 2 about his girlfriend's inflatable tits and ask him where the Mosque he's building this week is located and you'll really see the best side of him.

But don't call him a liar! He doesn't like that, even though it's his favorite defensive tactic.

Big Time BS'er
DaMan said:
At least he knows he is an idiot, Quote form TimesJoke"I pay for hosting for two forums, if an idiot like me can do it, I am sure anyone can do it, lol. "

He has one of the links posted over on free speech forum, somewhere :)

Found it for you: http://www.divinewow.net/

I wonder how long he'd tolerate @ssholes messing with his forums before he bans them? Probably not nearly as long as we did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long Time Gone
DaMan said:
Problem is that he already doing that.The site Mods are weak and just take it!
The site mods or admins probably believe his bull. He told me that if we banned him we would lose all his followers that he was ready to bring here from his fictional sites. he also told me I would lose many users if we banned him. Guess what? We banned him and we gained users that left because of him. Tell the mods to grow a pair and ban him. His followers like his sites are all figments of his imagination.

Thank you Wes, Mercury and Cloaked!

From what you have said, there is a lot of ammunition out there which can be used in an appropriate weapon to blow this butt hole wide open.

I will gather as much as I can over the next week or so, then we will have a Broadside.

Status
Not open for further replies.