Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

Dear timesjoke

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWS

Super Moderator
Ali said:
Yep. Still a misogynist and shameless self-promoter. No big surprise there.
Don't talk about my friend TJ that way. You're nothing but a meth whore with an irresponsible vagina, anyway. :D

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
ImWithStupid said:
Don't talk about my friend TJ that way. You're nothing but a meth whore with an irresponsible vagina, anyway. :D
You forgot lazy, stupid and disrespectful......

Big Time BS
TJ...and more Canada, women and anyone else with an opposing opinion bashing. I am so fukking glad that jack hole has found a new home.

He belongs in the gawd damned boobyhatch!

....and still.....it appears....charm and intellect have been in TJ's family longer than syphilis.

Administering the BS
ImWithStupid said:
You were way too left wing liberal leaning for TJ. :rolleyes: .

IWS

Super Moderator
emkay64 said:
TJ...and more Canada, women and anyone else with an opposing opinion bashing. I am so fukking glad that jack hole has found a new home.He belongs in the gawd damned boobyhatch!

....and still.....it appears....charm and intellect have been in TJ's family longer than syphilis.
I had to look up the definition of, "boobyhatch".

I might have to use that one.

I Am Not the Fine Man You Take Me For
ImWithStupid said:
I had to look up the definition of, "boobyhatch".I might have to use that one.
Up until recently, I thought a "boobyhatch" was Canadian slang for a PT Cruiser (JD Power and Associates "Douchebag Car of the Year 2001, 2002, 2005, and 2008" - Usurped in 2003 by the Chevy SSR).

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
Anna Perenna said:
SHUT UP, B1TCH! Go fix me a turkey pot pie....
I knew, knew, KNEW you would catch that, Anna!!!!!

I <3 you. :D

Progressive Killer
Thanks eddo and Ali, my life is always so crazy and to know that there are people who have missed me from my time away just warms my heart.

I hope you are both well?

timesjoke said:
Thanks eddo and Ali, my life is always so crazy and to know that there are people who have missed me from my time away just warms my heart.I hope you are both well?
If they failed to call you a c*nt, then they have cut their message short.

Ehh... welcome back, 'joke.

Progressive Killer
RoyalOrleans said:
If they failed to call you a c*nt, then they have cut their message short. Ehh... welcome back, 'joke.
lol, now that was funny, good one, one thing I like about you is your wit. ;)

Believe it or not I missed a lot of you guys, sure there are good and bad in all things but if you only remember the bad your life will not be a fun one.

I instead choose to let the bad things in my life run off my back like water on a duck and hold onto the good things and good memories. This is one of my greatest abilities (in my opinion). My only lack on this is not doing it well in the short run.

There is not one person here that I cannot find something I really like about them, not one. Even the most obvious choice some of you might say I dislike is a guy who I believe is very smart and has great points on things but who has other issues that get in the way, at least for me if nobody else.

I don't like you.
timesjoke said:
Thanks eddo and Ali, my life is always so crazy and to know that there are people who have missed me from my time away just warms my heart.I hope you are both well?
I didn't say I missed you...

timesjoke said:
lol, now that was funny, good one, one thing I like about you is your wit. ;) Believe it or not I missed a lot of you guys, sure there are good and bad in all things but if you only remember the bad your life will not be a fun one.

I instead choose to let the bad things in my life run off my back like water on a duck and hold onto the good things and good memories. This is one of my greatest abilities (in my opinion). My only lack on this is not doing it well in the short run.

There is not one person here that I cannot find something I really like about them, not one. Even the most obvious choice some of you might say I dislike is a guy who I believe is very smart and has great points on things but who has other issues that get in the way, at least for me if nobody else.
You're preaching to the choir.

Progressive Killer
RoyalOrleans said:
You're preaching to the choir.
I know, but sometimes it is good to put it to words anyway ;)

eddo, sry buddy, I forgot the /sarcasm tag at the end of that. I did miss you though, even if you did not miss me.

Ali

Eschew obfuscation
timesjoke said:
Oh, you know....I'm trying to strike that perfect balance of being an irresponsible vagina with my evil plot to take over the world. Both keep me pretty busy!

On top of that, I'm looking for a new state to hang my hat. I grow weary of the Frozen Tundra.

Hey TJ...can I come live with you?

oh - you have him back now, maybe he will stay and leave us alone, thta would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.