Welcome to the Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum.

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is the premier place to discuss and debate current topics such as religion or politics in an intelligent manner. You can freely speak your mind about religion, politics or any other topic without anyone censoring what you say or how you say it.

You have to register before you can post in most forums. The exception is the Free For All forum which is open to all users unregistered and registered alike

There are 2 user groups for registered users. One is the registered user group which gives basic privileges.You can post threads and reply to others threads. You can't access the PM system, post profile notes or upload media in the gallery.

This is to curb the spam that message forums get.

Once you have contributed 10 posts you will be moved to a new user group which will allow you to have a signature, upload media to the gallery and send and receive private messages.

To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Disclaimer:

Just BS - The Best Damn Off Topic Forum (JBS) is not responsible for the content of the posts made by the users of this forum. The views of the users will not necessarily be the views of JBS and JBS will not be held responsible for the content of these posts. JBS believes in free speech. That is why this forum is here. To allow people to speak freely about what is wrong in the world today or to just be able to get rid of the days frustrations. JBS will expend every resource available to stand up for a person's right to speak their mind.

What are you waiting for? Go ahead and register today and join the fun.

TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

U

Unregistered

Re: TJ's own, private "Personal attack" playground

Why??? said:
You like to attack people because you WANT to hurt them. You have an internal failing because you are miserable every day of your life.
Damn straight I'm miserable. I like to spread the "sunshine", too.

{QUOTE=Go ahead.. cut em off.. TJ will buy me new ones to motorbaot.. lol.. ;) .. :)

Have a nice day!

:)

Always finding the loopholes, aren't you?

M

Malibu Barbie - Whore

TJ - you are such a fuking tool...

M

Mz. Motorboat

Unregistered said:
Always finding the loopholes, aren't you?
That's right.. bitch.. lol.. ;) .. :)

You don't love TJ like I do..

Have a nice day!

M

Malibu Skipper

Mz. Motorboat said:
That's right.. bitch.. lol.. ;) .. :) You don't love TJ like I do..

Have a nice day!

Just don't be an irresponsible vagina and get yourself knocked up.

R

Responsible vagina

Malibu Skipper said:
Just don't be an irresponsible vagina and get yourself knocked up.
Not possible with a man like TJ.. You're just jealous.. lol.. ;) .. :)

I want 10 kids with the last vestige of hope.. *sigh

Go to hell, bitch!

I

I Wish I Was Tami

Well, if any of you REALLY loved TJ, you would have joined his fan club like I did. So just back off! Bitchez...

T

TJ's #1 Fan

And if you knew anything about having a responsible vagina you would know that he only reproduces in plastic cups for infertile women.

I was a receptor of his seed. And it was good.

Now, he and my husband take turns disciplining our boy.

M

Malibu Skipper

I Wish I Was Tami said:
Well, if any of you REALLY loved TJ, you would have joined his fan club like I did. So just back off! Bitchez...
Is there a membership fee for that?

F

Failed hater

TJ said:
And if you knew anything about having a responsible vagina you would know that he only reproduces in plastic cups for infertile women. I was a receptor of his seed. And it was good.

hahahahaha.. ****ing.. ha

M

malibu Ken

Malibu Skipper said:
Is there a membership fee for that?
Don't worry sweetie, I got ya covered.

The photos you get of him are priceless for helping to fill that turkey baster!

M

My man!

TJ said:
And if you knew anything about having a responsible vagina you would know that he only reproduces in plastic cups for infertile women. I was a receptor of his seed. And it was good.

Well.. if you knew anything.. you'd know we don't have a turkey baster named dick gravey for nothing.. lol.. ;)

My TJ.. he likes to be so silly... Sometimes he motorboats my azz too.. lol..

have a nice day, jealous bitch.. lol.. ;)

S

Silicone Barbie

Oh What Ever! You're just jealous because I have more silicone than YOU do! You Estrogen Mafia Flunkee!

G

GI Joe

Silicone Barbie said:
Oh What Ever! You're just jealous because I have more silicone than YOU do! You Estrogen Mafia Flunkee!
Hey.. are you free?

I could kill TJ without a shred of emotion, like a doctor cutting away cancer.

C

clueless

There is so much hatred an hostility for this person that goes by Timesjoke... I don't get why you are all such haters.

It can only be because you are jealous of his wide and varied experiences, his wealth and his tremendous success.

S

Secret Confession

clueless said:
There is so much hatred an hostility for this person that goes by Timesjoke... I don't get why you are all such haters.It can only be because you are jealous of his wide and varied experiences, his wealth and his tremendous success.
I know I am.. :(

M

Malibu Ken

clueless said:
There is so much hatred an hostility for this person that goes by Timesjoke... I don't get why you are all such haters.It can only be because you are jealous of his wide and varied experiences, his wealth and his tremendous success.
I just want to stick it up his pooper. I think I've almost talked him into it, too!

Now where were those fan photos, again? I think I need some relief.

T

TJsBarbieDoll

I just want some silicone and sperm and I'm good.

U

Unregistered

timesjoke said:
I was actually not a good friend for MrsK either.
Got that right, you're a not a good "friend" for anybody.

Progressive Killer

OMG!!!

You guys are awsome!!!

I have to admit that I am usually very interested in how much some of you obsess about me over the weekends, when I have my kids the internet is not usually something I will waste my time on, priorities and all that, but I have to say you guys have taken things to a whole new level, I am flattered to be such a huge part of your every day lives, I must mean more to you guys than you will let yourselves admit.

?What comes first, the compass or the clock? Before one can truly manage time (the clock), it is important to know where you are going, what your priorities and goals are, in which direction you are headed (the compass). Where you are headed is more important than how fast you are going. Rather than always focusing on what's urgent, learn to focus on what is really important.?